Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... 11:24 - Apr 6 with 1172 viewsKeno

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 11:26 - Apr 6 with 1130 viewsfooters

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 11:33 - Apr 6 with 1106 viewshomer_123

Nothing.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 11:44 - Apr 6 with 1069 viewsSwansea_Blue

I do enjoy how she's trying to emulate Maggie and look all stateswoman-like. To me, she just looks vacant and constipated, with a touch of Alan B'stard thrown in for good measure.

As Homer said, I suspect there's no thinking going on.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 11:53 - Apr 6 with 1036 viewsWeWereZombies

Oh, should have gone for the blue jacket with the yellow blouse...and maybe my old Union Jack trousers that I got from Seditionaries back in the day.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 11:54 - Apr 6 with 1036 viewsKeno

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 11:44 - Apr 6 by Swansea_Blue

I do enjoy how she's trying to emulate Maggie and look all stateswoman-like. To me, she just looks vacant and constipated, with a touch of Alan B'stard thrown in for good measure.

As Homer said, I suspect there's no thinking going on.

you did realise that some of the younger posters may not be aware of who Alan B'stard is and while he was supposed to be a parade the t modern Tory party actually use him as a blueprint for what they should be like

Eg - How to cure NHS waiting lists - scrap the NHS
How to cure poverty - let all the poor people die cos you have scraped the NHS - no more poverty
Should we leave the EU cos its the best thing for country or because it make us lots of money ......
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 11:55]

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 11:58 - Apr 6 with 1018 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 12:02 - Apr 6 with 1007 viewsvilanovablue

These shots taken from below just make the Tories appear to be looking down on us which they patently are. Liz Truss just looks pleased they found the flags!
Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 12:22 - Apr 6 with 957 viewsChurchman

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 12:02 - Apr 6 by vilanovablue

These shots taken from below just make the Tories appear to be looking down on us which they patently are. Liz Truss just looks pleased they found the flags!

I’d be amazed if she had the faintest idea what the flags represented. She’s as thick as slurry.
Login to get fewer ads

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 12:24 - Apr 6 with 952 viewsSwansea_Blue

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 11:54 - Apr 6 by Keno

you did realise that some of the younger posters may not be aware of who Alan B'stard is and while he was supposed to be a parade the t modern Tory party actually use him as a blueprint for what they should be like

Eg - How to cure NHS waiting lists - scrap the NHS
How to cure poverty - let all the poor people die cos you have scraped the NHS - no more poverty
Should we leave the EU cos its the best thing for country or because it make us lots of money ......
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 11:55]

When satire becomes the norm. I feel sorry for the satirists these days.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 13:11 - Apr 6 with 898 viewsPendejo

She's turning her back on the Ukraine

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 16:15 - Apr 6 with 821 viewsfactual_blue

'I've reduced our cheese imports.'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 16:16 - Apr 6 with 813 viewsWeWereZombies

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 13:11 - Apr 6 by Pendejo

She's turning her back on the Ukraine

U Kraine if you want to, the lady's not for...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 16:19 - Apr 6 with 810 viewsKeno

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 16:16 - Apr 6 by WeWereZombies

U Kraine if you want to, the lady's not for...

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 17:10 - Apr 6 with 751 viewsMattinLondon

This blue and yellow flag…which country is it again? Hang on, it’s not the EU flag is it? That’s yellow and blue…I think it is…I voted to remain you know then changed my mind when offered a job in the cabinet.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 17:40]
Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 20:09 - Apr 6 with 657 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Pork, pork, pork pork, pork.........................

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 20:30 - Apr 6 with 643 viewslongtimefan

Thought Bubble Time - whats Ms Truss thinking ..... on 11:58 - Apr 6 by wkj

I spent half the 80s designing dial-up modems, including the first commercially available full duplex 14.4 kbps version
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024