Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina woke up not wanting this game today 13:21 - Apr 16 with 1553 viewsFrimleyBlue

Been shte.

A hero for some. Embarrassing.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:22 - Apr 16 with 1530 viewsFunge

Christ you talk some squit.

Daft booking, but he's been alright.
Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:23 - Apr 16 with 1504 viewsITFC_1988

Not as embarrassing as your post (and posting history).
Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:23 - Apr 16 with 1504 viewsnoggin

Embarrassing, really? FFS.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:23 - Apr 16 with 1506 viewsDubtractor

WTF are you dribbling on about?

He's not had his best game, but 'not wanting it'? He's put plenty of effort into it, it's just not coming off, in a horribly tight and cagey game where little is coming off for either team.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:23 - Apr 16 with 1478 viewspointofblue

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:22 - Apr 16 by Funge

He’s too precious for this division - he struggles at the rough and tumble nature hence reactions like that one.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:24 - Apr 16 with 1461 viewsFrimleyBlue

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:22 - Apr 16 by Funge

Lol. Celina blindness is amazing

Waka waka eh eh

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:24 - Apr 16 with 1454 viewschicoazul

What

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:24 - Apr 16 with 1453 viewsBiGDonnie

Time to ban this moron.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:24 - Apr 16 with 1442 viewsITFC_Forever

Doesn’t contribute enough often enough and then nearly sent off.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:25 - Apr 16 with 1406 viewsFrimleyBlue

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:23 - Apr 16 by Dubtractor

WTF are you dribbling on about?

He's not had his best game, but 'not wanting it'? He's put plenty of effort into it, it's just not coming off, in a horribly tight and cagey game where little is coming off for either team.

No he hasn't. He's been walking around in the final third. Not offering himself to thompson. Not dropping and given Baggott an option whilst the others are being marked.

Only bad part of a good half. ( apart from the miss and offsides)

Waka waka eh eh

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:26 - Apr 16 with 1399 viewsDublinBlue84

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:23 - Apr 16 by pointofblue

He’s too precious for this division - he struggles at the rough and tumble nature hence reactions like that one.

Apparently he was going to 'rip this division up' 8 months later, I'm still waiting for it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of the guy, but people's opinion of him is far higher than what he deserves based on his showings this season on the pitch.

He's basically had 1 good game followed by few mediocre ones most of the season.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:27 - Apr 16 with 1364 viewsFrimleyBlue

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:24 - Apr 16 by BiGDonnie

Time to ban this moron.

Don't come on during a live game if you can't handle in game posts.

Waka waka eh eh

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:28 - Apr 16 with 1325 viewsFrimleyBlue

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:26 - Apr 16 by DublinBlue84

Apparently he was going to 'rip this division up' 8 months later, I'm still waiting for it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of the guy, but people's opinion of him is far higher than what he deserves based on his showings this season on the pitch.

He's basically had 1 good game followed by few mediocre ones most of the season.

I think he's a champ player skillwise and there are times we aren't on his level.. but if he's not up for it. It shows and it hurts us.

Waka waka eh eh

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:39 - Apr 16 with 1235 viewsWhos_blue

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 13:28 - Apr 16 by FrimleyBlue

I think he's a champ player skillwise and there are times we aren't on his level.. but if he's not up for it. It shows and it hurts us.

I think the OP may be a little over zealous in his assessment, though I would have to agree he's not having his best game today.
I think he knows this and was partly the reason for his massive over reaction for the foul. I'd give Chaplin a run out in the second half.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 14:12 - Apr 16 with 1154 viewsfooters

The classiest player we've had since McGoldrick and people still lining up to take pops at him. It's laughable.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 14:13 - Apr 16 with 1136 viewsFrimleyBlue

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 14:12 - Apr 16 by footers

The classiest player we've had since McGoldrick and people still lining up to take pops at him. It's laughable.

Wouldn't need to if he played like the classiest player footers

Been woeful today.

Waka waka eh eh

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 14:14 - Apr 16 with 1108 viewsBlueBertie

It's FrimleyBlue, don't bite guys.
Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 14:15 - Apr 16 with 1105 viewsfooters

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 14:13 - Apr 16 by FrimleyBlue

Wouldn't need to if he played like the classiest player footers

Been woeful today.

You're the reason bleach bottles have childproof caps.

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 14:16 - Apr 16 with 1085 viewsFrimleyBlue

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 14:15 - Apr 16 by footers

You're the reason bleach bottles have childproof caps.

You think he's played well today?

Waka waka eh eh

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 14:19 - Apr 16 with 1063 viewsfooters

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 14:16 - Apr 16 by FrimleyBlue

You think he's played well today?

"A hero for some. Embarrassing" is clearly not just a comment about today's game.

You've had an agenda against him for some time now and this post is just another attempt at a dig, not only at Celina but others who've rated him.

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 14:22 - Apr 16 with 1030 viewsFrimleyBlue

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 14:19 - Apr 16 by footers

"A hero for some. Embarrassing" is clearly not just a comment about today's game.

You've had an agenda against him for some time now and this post is just another attempt at a dig, not only at Celina but others who've rated him.

Yes because he's not had just 1 bad game. Which you seem to ignore.

Look at the defence of him on this thread it's bizarre for a player in an attacking position with terrible goal and assist stats since December.

Surely we all want town to succeed. If we go into next season with that sort of return we ain't going anywhere surely you can see that.

Waka waka eh eh

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 15:01 - Apr 16 with 920 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 14:22 - Apr 16 by FrimleyBlue

Yes because he's not had just 1 bad game. Which you seem to ignore.

Look at the defence of him on this thread it's bizarre for a player in an attacking position with terrible goal and assist stats since December.

Surely we all want town to succeed. If we go into next season with that sort of return we ain't going anywhere surely you can see that.

6 goals and 5 assists in 28 games doesn't seem to bad to me, especially when you consider our shot-shy strikers (who ought to be giving Celina more assists).

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 15:05 - Apr 16 with 885 viewsFrimleyBlue

Celina woke up not wanting this game today on 15:01 - Apr 16 by The_Flashing_Smile

6 goals and 5 assists in 28 games doesn't seem to bad to me, especially when you consider our shot-shy strikers (who ought to be giving Celina more assists).

In the position he's playing you need alot more goals Flash, it's what 2 goals in 21 games?

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024