Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? 14:16 - Apr 19 with 1627 viewsSTYG

1) Kyle Edwards will be the best signing we have made
2) Kayden Jackson will never wear the shirt again
3) Joe Piggott will be our main striker throughout the season
Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 14:18 - Apr 19 with 1596 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We will get promoted.

The other two matter little in comparison.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 14:18 - Apr 19 with 1595 viewsMookamoo

I had money on Pigott outscoring Bonne.

Still time....
Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 14:20 - Apr 19 with 1568 viewsBiGDonnie

Paul Cooke will get us promoted.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 14:28 - Apr 19 with 1497 viewsFreoTown

1. A minimum of play-offs would be achieved even with the player turnover.
2. Fraser would be our player of the year.
3. Sam Morsy was overrated.

ForeverTown

Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 14:34 - Apr 19 with 1461 viewsDarth_Koont

1) Fraser would be a hit
2) A strong squad could compete with strong teams
3) KVY would play a key role

Pronouns: He/Him

Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 14:45 - Apr 19 with 1413 viewsBlueBoots

1) We'd make the Playoffs
2) Rekeem Harper would be a key player
3) Bonne would get 20+ goals

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 15:01 - Apr 19 with 1326 viewshomer_123

Will be very interesting to see how Edwards performs with McK and the team behind him.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 15:06 - Apr 19 with 1303 viewsChiefXL

1. Town to go up
2. Piggot to be top scorer
3. Dobra to be a huge success at Colchester
Login to get fewer ads

Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 15:16 - Apr 19 with 1215 viewsRobTheMonk

1. Fraser was going to be amazing.
2. Hladky was going to be the next Bart.
3. Pigott would have scored more than two goals by mid April.
Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 15:24 - Apr 19 with 1172 viewsSTYG

Would love to know the logic behind downvoting predictions that I made that were wrong lol.

Is it the audacity to dream some of these things that offends, or that some of them are deemed incorrect!
Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 15:56 - Apr 19 with 1057 viewsJ2BLUE

1) We would win the league

2) Paul Cook would be the man to take us back to the Premier League

3) Celina would be like a ringer in this league

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 16:47 - Apr 19 with 928 viewsTheBoyBlue

Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 15:24 - Apr 19 by STYG

Would love to know the logic behind downvoting predictions that I made that were wrong lol.

Is it the audacity to dream some of these things that offends, or that some of them are deemed incorrect!

Mine was an accident!

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 17:00 - Apr 19 with 876 viewshoppy

Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 14:20 - Apr 19 by BiGDonnie

Paul Cooke will get us promoted.

Shame Paul Cook couldn’t.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 18:10 - Apr 19 with 756 viewsquirkie

1. Said we'll finish 8th.

Got that wrong. Going to finish 11th, umm.

Can't think of anything else.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 18:15 - Apr 19 with 734 viewsSwansea_Blue

I can’t remember what I though yesterday, never mind last August. So if I think more about surprises, I’d not have expected anyone to be so Jekyll and Hyde as Bonne.

I would probably have expected Celina to rip up this league, yet while we’ve seen some moments of magic he’s still gone missing more than I thought he would.

I’d probably thought Woolf’s time with us was up - there was no sign under Cook of the player we see today (ditto Donacien).
[Post edited 19 Apr 2022 18:38]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Your three spectacularly wrong predictions from August? on 18:26 - Apr 19 with 702 viewsVic

1. We’d finish in the play offs
2. Hladky would be an excellent keeper
3. Edwards would be unstoppable in this league

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024