Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. 09:17 - Apr 24 with 13708 viewsFrimleyBlue

Nothing but promotion Is acceptable surely next season for both.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:19 - Apr 24 with 5210 viewsElderGrizzly

So do we see scenes like this from you next season? Of course you’d have to go to a game…

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:22 - Apr 24 with 5187 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

KM has done well so far.

Owners / investors will be disappointed that we didn't threaten the play offs at all this season, which doesn't look good for MA.

Progress is being made though.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:24 - Apr 24 with 5179 viewsVeggie

What a stupid, intentionally inflammatory, post. First of all, who are you to say how long certain employees have? You’re just making something up to try and cause controversy. There’s no way Ashton is going to be sacked if we don’t get promotion next season. Does Daniel Levy get sacked if Spurs don’t get Champions League football? This post is basically spam.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 9:25]
So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:26 - Apr 24 with 5146 viewsVeggie

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:19 - Apr 24 by ElderGrizzly

So do we see scenes like this from you next season? Of course you’d have to go to a game…

Yep. Our biggest critic doesn’t go to games. Sums up modern football in a nutshell.
So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:31 - Apr 24 with 5073 viewsChrisd

MA I feel has made a very positive contribution during his first season with us and has been instrumental in the change of our club from the dark days under ME. KM is still learning his trade as a manager, I feel there’s plenty to be encouraged about, but I’m keeping a lid on things without going overboard. We’re going to see movement during the summer, but I’m more hopeful that will be positive change which will see us heading in the right direction.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:34 - Apr 24 with 5041 viewstextbackup

‘My brain just told me something I’m gonna post it on TWTD’

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:35 - Apr 24 with 5031 viewsVeggie

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:34 - Apr 24 by textbackup

‘My brain just told me something I’m gonna post it on TWTD’

And I’m going to make it sound as if it’s a statement of fact. Even though I just made it up.
So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:36 - Apr 24 with 5025 viewsNBVJohn

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:19 - Apr 24 by ElderGrizzly

They’re embarrassed you know.

F#*%&@g embarrassed by the sounds of it.
Login to get fewer ads

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:37 - Apr 24 with 4989 viewsElephantintheRoom

Depends what you mean by ‘acceptable’. And to whom. Most realistic Town fans would settle for some constructive team building - and probably be overjoyed to make the play offs. History suggests that the play offs would be a graveyard for Town’s promotion hopes.

Our gurning chief exec probably couldn’t care less. He has awarded himself a solid gold salary and a massive pay off for failure. So he can afford to smile his way through any little difficulties that might have experienced in Phoenix last week. His is a win win situation even when Town lose.

The three amigos are probably a bit anxious - and I suspect you’re right. Ashton, McKenna or both will not be here after next season IF Town aren’t promoted. After all they have to justify themselves to Schwarz - but heck guys, it’s not their money - so I suspect they’re just a bit cross that all that east money and added value appears an illusion for now

Schwarz is probably drumming his fingers on the desk as he compares last year’s projection with this season’s reality - but won’t hit the panic button again unless things go pear shaped again.

And IF McKenna can turn hype into reality he’ll be headhunted - so either way he’s not going to be here this time next year. Probably.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:41 - Apr 24 with 4962 viewsjeera

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:36 - Apr 24 by NBVJohn

They’re embarrassed you know.

F#*%&@g embarrassed by the sounds of it.

Liking how the sheet is being held all but hidden behind the barrier.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:42 - Apr 24 with 4943 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:24 - Apr 24 by Veggie

What a stupid, intentionally inflammatory, post. First of all, who are you to say how long certain employees have? You’re just making something up to try and cause controversy. There’s no way Ashton is going to be sacked if we don’t get promotion next season. Does Daniel Levy get sacked if Spurs don’t get Champions League football? This post is basically spam.

You do know it's Phil's alt log in?
Cheers, Gav.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:46 - Apr 24 with 4911 viewsElderGrizzly

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:26 - Apr 24 by Veggie

Yep. Our biggest critic doesn’t go to games. Sums up modern football in a nutshell.

His previous account/username was the same.

Brain farts is probably giving it too much credit
So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:51 - Apr 24 with 4861 viewsFrimleyBlue

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:26 - Apr 24 by Veggie

Yep modern footballs great. You get to watch every game without having to leave your home. Amazing isn't it.

Waka waka eh eh

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:52 - Apr 24 with 4849 viewswkj

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:51 - Apr 24 by FrimleyBlue

Yep modern footballs great. You get to watch every game without having to leave your home. Amazing isn't it.

Especially when all one has to do is watch it on the radio.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:52 - Apr 24 with 4849 viewsElderGrizzly

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:51 - Apr 24 by FrimleyBlue

Ah, so you steal from the club you apparently support. Got ya… :)
So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:55 - Apr 24 with 4813 viewsFrimleyBlue

Lol. So sensitive.

We are owned by a company who's major shareholder is a pension pot, do you think they will just sit on the sidelines if we continue to fail to make any progress up the leagues?

If we fail to go up next season, do you not think questions will be asked of how and why we have failed again despite the money available.

Don't forget they hired Ashton to run the club. If we fail to deliver he will be under the spot light just like Any other employee, you may not like that but that's life.

Mike O Leary said promotion expectation was 1 or 2 seasons. If we fail in that expectation.. do we just shrug our shoulders then and say never mind.

Waka waka eh eh

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:56 - Apr 24 with 4806 viewsFrimleyBlue

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:52 - Apr 24 by ElderGrizzly

Ah, so you steal from the club you apparently support. Got ya… :)

How's it stealing when I'm paying lol. Don't think you thought that through.

Waka waka eh eh

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:59 - Apr 24 with 4780 viewsElderGrizzly

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:56 - Apr 24 by FrimleyBlue

How's it stealing when I'm paying lol. Don't think you thought that through.

Every game legally available in the UK? 👀

So yes, you are a cheapskate and depriving the club of gate receipts :)

And also someone whose opinions constantly undermine their own from less than 24hrs ago.

At least Chico tries to be edgy in his opinions
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 9:59]
So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:59 - Apr 24 with 4763 viewsFrimleyBlue

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:52 - Apr 24 by wkj

Especially when all one has to do is watch it on the radio.

Do you have one of those radios with teles built into them, fairplay wkj. Haven't seen one of those for years. How do you get I player on it?

Waka waka eh eh

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 10:00 - Apr 24 with 4750 viewswkj

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:59 - Apr 24 by FrimleyBlue

Do you have one of those radios with teles built into them, fairplay wkj. Haven't seen one of those for years. How do you get I player on it?

Dunno, maybe try your usual haunts, such as the club shop at Carrow Road

Crybaby

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 10:02 - Apr 24 with 4742 viewsFoD_Blue

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 09:41 - Apr 24 by jeera

Liking how the sheet is being held all but hidden behind the barrier.

It actually says:

NO AMBITION
NO FIGHT
DELIGHTED!
So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 10:06 - Apr 24 with 4708 viewsFrimleyBlue

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 10:00 - Apr 24 by wkj

Dunno, maybe try your usual haunts, such as the club shop at Carrow Road

Why is every one an assumed nodge fan just because they belive town should be doing better than they are. It's rather odd.

Waka waka eh eh

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 10:07 - Apr 24 with 4692 viewswkj

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 10:06 - Apr 24 by FrimleyBlue

Why is every one an assumed nodge fan just because they belive town should be doing better than they are. It's rather odd.

Crybaby

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 10:09 - Apr 24 with 4051 viewsFrimleyBlue

Spurs investors didn't purchase a club in league 1 with the requirement of promotion to at least the championship in the near future to even begin getting a ROI.

TBH. After the way Evans gave it a go and then let the club die when it couldn't get promoted, I'd be all for the new investors to show that failure won't be accepted.

How long do you think they will sit on their hands if indeed we failed again next season?
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 10:17]

Waka waka eh eh

So 12 months for Ashton and KM to save their jobs. on 10:53 - Apr 24 with 4000 viewscatch74

Just for clarity, who in their position in more or less very club in the country will not be attempting to save their jobs over the next year?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024