Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) 20:15 - Aug 8 with 1748 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 20:17]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 20:19 - Aug 8 with 1725 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 20:21 - Aug 8 with 1682 viewswaveneyblue

Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 20:19 - Aug 8 by SitfcB

Glorious hit. One of the few times Watford have actually touched the ball ironically
Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 20:30 - Aug 8 with 1600 viewseireblue

Pffft seen more entertaining own goals.
Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 20:42 - Aug 8 with 1542 viewsBlueBadger

Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 20:19 - Aug 8 by SitfcB

Rubbish hoofball. Mick out.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 20:58 - Aug 8 with 1474 viewsNthQldITFC

Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 20:21 - Aug 8 by waveneyblue

Glorious hit. One of the few times Watford have actually touched the ball ironically

How on earth do you touch the ball ironically?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 21:04 - Aug 8 with 1446 viewswaveneyblue

Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 20:58 - Aug 8 by NthQldITFC

How on earth do you touch the ball ironically?

Yeah my English was poor. Take ironically out of it, point still stands
Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 21:12 - Aug 8 with 1406 viewsVic

Pah, it’s no Celi… . Oops, sorry, can’t say the word!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 22:16 - Aug 8 with 1270 viewsghostofescobar

Morsy will have one of those in the bag by the end of the season.

GhostOfEscobar

Login to get fewer ads

Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 22:19 - Aug 8 with 1259 viewsGipeswic

Sarr scores from his own half but couldn't score from 12 yards. Penalty saved!
Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 23:00 - Aug 8 with 1157 viewsStNeotsBlue

His first touch was wonderful, the final touch sublime. His penalty later was woeful. But you're right won't see many better goals scored at any level.
Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 10:30 - Aug 9 with 841 viewsWickets

Just a pity he went on to miss a penalty to win the game near the end and what a terrible soft effort it was .
Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 10:33 - Aug 9 with 832 viewsSTYG

Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 23:00 - Aug 8 by StNeotsBlue

His first touch was wonderful, the final touch sublime. His penalty later was woeful. But you're right won't see many better goals scored at any level.

Unpopular opinion maybe but I don't see the fuss.

This sort of thing used to rarely happen but you now see 7 or 8 of these per season across the four divisions.

Keepers play so high up now they are outside their box quite often. Every professional footballer can hit a ball 60 yards and most of them car hit the target from there more often than not.

Takes good awareness to turn and execute it but I'd argue what Morsy did on Saturday was harder, putting the ball right into the top corner from 25 yards, rather than hitting a very, very big area from 60 yards once you've cleared the keeper.

Good goal, but certainly not goal of the season material.
Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 11:29 - Aug 9 with 786 viewsRobTheMonk

Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 10:33 - Aug 9 by STYG

Unpopular opinion maybe but I don't see the fuss.

This sort of thing used to rarely happen but you now see 7 or 8 of these per season across the four divisions.

Keepers play so high up now they are outside their box quite often. Every professional footballer can hit a ball 60 yards and most of them car hit the target from there more often than not.

Takes good awareness to turn and execute it but I'd argue what Morsy did on Saturday was harder, putting the ball right into the top corner from 25 yards, rather than hitting a very, very big area from 60 yards once you've cleared the keeper.

Good goal, but certainly not goal of the season material.

The layoff for Morsy's goal goes under the radar. too Allowed him to strike it first time. Perfect weight of pass.
Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 11:30 - Aug 9 with 776 viewsSTYG

Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 11:29 - Aug 9 by RobTheMonk

The layoff for Morsy's goal goes under the radar. too Allowed him to strike it first time. Perfect weight of pass.

With Wes though it could have been a perfect pass or a wayward cross ;)
Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 11:40 - Aug 9 with 751 viewsITFC_Forever

Not even the best goal this week.

Willock for QPR was better.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 11:44 - Aug 9 with 730 viewsSTYG

Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 11:40 - Aug 9 by ITFC_Forever

Not even the best goal this week.

Willock for QPR was better.

Yep. A 40 yard run past several players with a rocket into the corner from 25 yards beats just hitting it from 60 yards into an empty net.

But then the people deciding the League One goal of the season had Bannan hitting it from 40 yards into an empty net over Celina controlling a 50 yard pass dead on top of doing the exact same thing Cantona did to win goal of the season.

So what do I know!
Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 11:58 - Aug 9 with 709 viewsKeno

Championship goal of the season has just been scored (n/t) on 21:04 - Aug 8 by waveneyblue

Yeah my English was poor. Take ironically out of it, point still stands

Can I suggest an edit

"Yeah my English was poor. Take ironically out of it, point still stands, ironically

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024