Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… 09:02 - Nov 1 with 2164 viewsunstableblue

… judging by pre-match pressers and graphics

Can Clarke play left back or will Ball replace Morsy?

Final selection guess from me, what do you think? (Closest gets a prize)

Walton
Clarke Axel Edmundson Davis
Ball Taylor
Hutchison Harness Humphreys
Ladapo

(Yes I know!)

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 09:07 - Nov 1 with 2100 viewsJon_456

I would agree with the below but donacien (assuming he’s fit?) for Davis and Jackson for Hutchinson.
Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 09:08 - Nov 1 with 2094 viewsiamipswich

JD RB, Clarke LB I think

Poll: Who will return first?

Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 09:10 - Nov 1 with 2061 viewsunstableblue

Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 09:07 - Nov 1 by Jon_456

I would agree with the below but donacien (assuming he’s fit?) for Davis and Jackson for Hutchinson.

Hutchison is in the matchday graphic… don’t think a player featured solo in that has ever no started?!

Maybe Hutchison will play left and Jackson right and Humphreys will come off the bench

I’d like to see Humphreys get some game time

Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 09:23 - Nov 1 with 1997 viewsHorsham

Wouldn’t mind seeing Humphreys in the Davis role, either a back 3/4

Walton

Donacien Tuanzebe Edmondson

Clarke Ball Taylor Humphreys

Aluko Harness

Ladapo

+ strong bench
Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 09:25 - Nov 1 with 1981 views_clive_baker_

Clarke's played left back plenty. I can't see Davis or Morsy starting, perfect opportunity to rest them (at least from the start).
Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 09:27 - Nov 1 with 1962 viewsBluebacker

I actually like the idea of a Tuanzebe-Baggott central pairing, but that seems unlikely and I suspect it will be Burgess in there.

Looking forward to seeing how Taylor and Walton perform tonight in particular. Will be good to see JD back as well.
Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 09:27 - Nov 1 with 1959 viewsNutkins_Return

Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 09:25 - Nov 1 by _clive_baker_

Clarke's played left back plenty. I can't see Davis or Morsy starting, perfect opportunity to rest them (at least from the start).

Donacien did play left back on occasion for Accrington as well though so it's either or really.

McKenna will know best of course. But I'd like Clarke to focus on becoming a top Right Back as that's his future. Donacien can do the utility job.
Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 12:13 - Nov 1 with 1723 viewsFrimleyBlue

Walton
Donacien
Axel
Burgess
Clarke

Ball
Taylor

Jackson
Harness
Humphreys

ladapo

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 12:24 - Nov 1 with 1702 viewsBigCommon

Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 12:13 - Nov 1 by FrimleyBlue

Walton
Donacien
Axel
Burgess
Clarke

Ball
Taylor

Jackson
Harness
Humphreys

ladapo

Good shout that...
I was thinking the same, but maybe KJ , Aluko, Harness, to start in AM..
And there are still doubts over Freddies fitness, so, if he starts, I'd expect him to play minimal minutes (45-60)..With Scarlett getting a decent run out..

Likes of Broadhead, Hirst, Davis, Luongo Hutchinson, giving us a strong bench. I think Morsy sits this one out... And Christ, I hope Davis is used sparingly, if at all.
Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 12:27 - Nov 1 with 1677 viewsburnbudgiesburn

If Burgess is starting saturday then he probably won't be anywhere near this game. Fridge would keep his place and drop out Sat.
Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 12:32 - Nov 1 with 1635 viewsCoastalblue

Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 12:24 - Nov 1 by BigCommon

Good shout that...
I was thinking the same, but maybe KJ , Aluko, Harness, to start in AM..
And there are still doubts over Freddies fitness, so, if he starts, I'd expect him to play minimal minutes (45-60)..With Scarlett getting a decent run out..

Likes of Broadhead, Hirst, Davis, Luongo Hutchinson, giving us a strong bench. I think Morsy sits this one out... And Christ, I hope Davis is used sparingly, if at all.

Isn't Scarlett cup tied?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 13:33 - Nov 1 with 1532 viewsJimmy86

Wouldn't read too much into who does press before the game... Harness did press before the Plymouth game and started on the bench... Came on and boom, rest is history!
I also like the Axel/Baggot partnership idea.. feel they may eventually become on 13:41 - Nov 1 with 1487 viewsunstableblue

Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 09:27 - Nov 1 by Bluebacker

I actually like the idea of a Tuanzebe-Baggott central pairing, but that seems unlikely and I suspect it will be Burgess in there.

Looking forward to seeing how Taylor and Walton perform tonight in particular. Will be good to see JD back as well.

our starting two centre backs, in time

Fridge would be ahead of Burgess tonight I think as Fulham play more on the ground and on the wing

Perhaps Fridge and Baggot to start (Fridge on his preferred right), then switch Fridge for Axel second half

Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 14:40 - Nov 1 with 1360 viewsBiGDonnie

Chuck Clarke left back, rest Davis and bring Jackson in. Ball at RB Humph CM.

Walton
Ball Axel Fridge Clarke
Taylor Humph
Jackson Harness Hutch
Ladapo

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 14:45 - Nov 1 with 1341 viewsbluelou

Walton
JD Tuanzebe Fridge Williams
Ball Taylor
Hutchinson Harness Humphreys
Ladapo

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 18:22 - Nov 1 with 1128 viewsBigCommon

Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 12:32 - Nov 1 by Coastalblue

Isn't Scarlett cup tied?

Correct, I'd forgotten that..
Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 19:04 - Nov 1 with 1043 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hutchison, Taylor, Ball and Axel to start… on 12:13 - Nov 1 by FrimleyBlue

Walton
Donacien
Axel
Burgess
Clarke

Ball
Taylor

Jackson
Harness
Humphreys

ladapo

Fck I forgot about aluko.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024