Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before 21:48 - Jan 7 with 2519 viewsIllinoisblue

And wasn’t expecting him to sound like this:

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 22:18 - Jan 7 with 2372 viewsgainsboroughblue

Me neither. Came across as a really likeable bloke! Spoke really well.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 22:29 - Jan 7 with 2310 viewsNutkins_Return

He has a whole regular radio slot on 5 live with Joe Wilkinson (eight out of 10 cats does countdown Cameo guy) called 'my mate the footballer'. It's great and Bamford is a top guy. Sign him up haha.
I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 22:42 - Jan 7 with 2263 viewsVegtablue

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 22:18 - Jan 7 by gainsboroughblue

Yes it's funny, I've heard him several times before and he's always come across as a nice and down-to-earth guy, but no fans seem to like him and I guessed there must be a good reason for this (besides playing for Leeds).
I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 22:48 - Jan 7 with 2234 views_clive_baker_

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 22:18 - Jan 7 by gainsboroughblue

He’s very articulate. I think he’s meant to be quite bright, which isn’t true of all footballers!
[Post edited 7 Jan 22:54]
I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 23:06 - Jan 7 with 2156 viewsITFCMonk

Probably because he went to private school
I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 23:12 - Jan 7 with 2140 viewsParisBlue

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 22:48 - Jan 7 by _clive_baker_

He’s very articulate. I think he’s meant to be quite bright, which isn’t true of all footballers!
[Post edited 7 Jan 22:54]

Turned down a place at Harvard, speaks 3 languages, plays multiple musical instruments. Not your typical footballer...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 23:18 - Jan 7 with 2109 views_clive_baker_

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 23:12 - Jan 7 by ParisBlue

Turned down a place at Harvard, speaks 3 languages, plays multiple musical instruments. Not your typical footballer...

3 languages? That’s 3 more than a lot of them.
I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 09:31 - Jan 8 with 1598 viewsglasso

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 22:42 - Jan 7 by Vegtablue

Yes it's funny, I've heard him several times before and he's always come across as a nice and down-to-earth guy, but no fans seem to like him and I guessed there must be a good reason for this (besides playing for Leeds).

He's clever. I think a lot of football fans hate that.
Login to get fewer ads

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 09:55 - Jan 8 with 1512 viewsMookamoo

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 09:31 - Jan 8 by glasso

He's clever. I think a lot of football fans hate that.

He is a cheating little weasel. That's why he is hated

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 13:14 - Jan 8 with 1225 viewsReusersTown

*On a football scholarship. Spends a lot of his time trying to convince everyone he's more intelligent than he is, for his future media career prospects. So he's not quite Nedum Onuoha. Couple that with his incessant cheating and sub par play and I think you've got some reasoning for people's dislike of him.
I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 13:31 - Jan 8 with 1162 viewsjayessess

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 23:06 - Jan 7 by ITFCMonk

Probably because he went to private school

A few of them about these days: James Ward-Prowse, Solly March... James Norwood.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 13:32 - Jan 8 with 1151 viewshoppy

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 09:55 - Jan 8 by Mookamoo

He is a cheating little weasel. That's why he is hated

That's always been the reason I have.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 13:39 - Jan 8 with 1129 views_clive_baker_

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 13:31 - Jan 8 by jayessess

A few of them about these days: James Ward-Prowse, Solly March... James Norwood.

A few, but still not loads.

Will Hughes
Nick Pope. One of our own who is now married to Kev Horlock's daughter
Mings went to Charterhouse I think

Bet a lot of their kids do though.
I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 13:44 - Jan 8 with 1092 viewsPhilTWTD

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 13:39 - Jan 8 by _clive_baker_

A few, but still not loads.

Will Hughes
Nick Pope. One of our own who is now married to Kev Horlock's daughter
Mings went to Charterhouse I think

Bet a lot of their kids do though.

Mings went to Millfield, as did Charlie Binns, keeper who joined us in the summer.
I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 14:28 - Jan 8 with 969 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

He dives all the time, even from a light gust of wind, so yes, he is.
I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 14:30 - Jan 8 with 956 views_clive_baker_

I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 13:44 - Jan 8 by PhilTWTD

Mings went to Millfield, as did Charlie Binns, keeper who joined us in the summer.

That's the one!
I’ve never heard Patrick Bamford’s voice before on 15:42 - Jan 8 with 822 viewsDubtractor

Whenever I hear him speak I think he seems pretty sound, then I watch him play and think he is a prick.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024