Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They have turned on Beale very quickly 17:51 - Jan 14 with 2456 viewsMach_foreignBlue

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/beales-finished-already.1625026/

Heavily slated in their post-match vlogs too.

They have turned on Beale very quickly on 17:59 - Jan 14 with 2384 viewsnodge_blue

When i got off the train at Norwich a Sunderland fan was saying they are going no where with this manager and that hes tactically inept.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

They have turned on Beale very quickly on 18:02 - Jan 14 with 2338 viewsFtnfwest

Second hand car salesman. Bizarre appointment when they had Mogga.
They have turned on Beale very quickly on 18:04 - Jan 14 with 2321 viewsbluefunk

According to a Mackem acquaintance, most of them didn’t want Mowbray sacked, and they regard Beake as a fraud, living off a short success at QPR
They have turned on Beale very quickly on 18:10 - Jan 14 with 2243 viewstextbackup

Them and newcastle, fickle pig thick fans

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

They have turned on Beale very quickly on 18:19 - Jan 14 with 2181 viewsdurhamj

Yup, i live in Gateshead and work in Durham I know a fair mix of Newcastle/Sunderland fans.

One of the whinges i've picked up since yesterday is that Beale has no clue about managing the team once its on the field, substitutions aren't planned and often seem ineffective.
They have turned on Beale very quickly on 18:55 - Jan 14 with 1953 viewsstrikalite

Well I thought they looked pretty good, thankfully Clarke and Pritchard didn't do any damage...

There's very little between any of these teams, hence why my bloody accas never come in!
They have turned on Beale very quickly on 18:58 - Jan 14 with 1914 viewsblueasfook

Aww, I like him in Eastenders

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

They have turned on Beale very quickly on 19:07 - Jan 14 with 1866 viewscressi

They never wanted him in the 1st place.
Login to get fewer ads

They have turned on Beale very quickly on 19:24 - Jan 14 with 1780 viewsredrickstuhaart

They have turned on Beale very quickly on 19:07 - Jan 14 by cressi

Listening to their rather odd but numerous youtube / pod things- they see him as similar quality to Mogga, and therefore equally in need of the sack which is absurd. As is the idea that last night the manager was to blame for losing away to second in the league by a single goal....
They have turned on Beale very quickly on 19:40 - Jan 14 with 1701 viewsSuperblue95

They have turned on Beale very quickly on 19:07 - Jan 14 by cressi

Yep, like Rooney at Birmingham the appointment was hated from the off and so he’s going to have to do very well to change opinions of him.

A good chunk want him sacked already.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

They have turned on Beale very quickly on 19:49 - Jan 14 with 1632 viewschicoazul

We spoke to Beale when we got McKenna.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

They have turned on Beale very quickly on 20:39 - Jan 14 with 1449 viewsNthQldITFC

He looks and sounds like a slightly more refined Danny Dyer to me.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

They have turned on Beale very quickly on 22:33 - Jan 14 with 1144 viewsIllinoisblue

They have turned on Beale very quickly on 18:55 - Jan 14 by strikalite

Well I thought they looked pretty good, thankfully Clarke and Pritchard didn't do any damage...

There's very little between any of these teams, hence why my bloody accas never come in!

Pritchard is a good player; like Barry “Barry” Bannan but with mobility and skill.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024