Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw 09:34 - Aug 6 with 3253 viewsDubtractor

Absolute carthorse.

Not seen such an agricultural display of defending for a while.

HOOOOOF!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 09:35 - Aug 6 with 3243 viewsKieran_Knows

They paid £3.5m for him as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 09:40 - Aug 6 with 3200 viewsbournemouthblue

Those long throws looked pretty dangerous though, we made a pigs ear of defending those

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 09:41 - Aug 6 with 3189 viewstextbackup

not as bad as the number 17, he was full dogsht

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 09:43 - Aug 6 with 3173 viewsReuser_is_God

I must admit I be only seen the highlights but they just looked horrendous.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 09:44 - Aug 6 with 3162 viewsKieran_Knows

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 09:41 - Aug 6 by textbackup

not as bad as the number 17, he was full dogsht

Did make me laugh when Dozzell and Downes were challenging for headers against him!

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 09:58 - Aug 6 with 3111 viewstextbackup

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 09:43 - Aug 6 by Reuser_is_God

they were rubbish

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 11:34 - Aug 6 with 2965 viewsWestSussexBlue

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 09:58 - Aug 6 by textbackup

they were rubbish

Were they that bad? Genuine question as I wasn't at the game?
Can't see Harry sticking it through that all season then? What's the betting his dodgy knee starts playing up come November.
Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 11:50 - Aug 6 with 2918 viewsJakeITFC

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 09:43 - Aug 6 by Reuser_is_God

They were like us on a bad day, solid enough but just no quality.

You'd expect them to bring that in now, but I expect they'll be another one spending a lot of money to come midtable in this division.
Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 12:00 - Aug 6 with 2888 viewstextbackup

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 11:34 - Aug 6 by WestSussexBlue

Can't see Harry sticking it through that all season then? What's the betting his dodgy knee starts playing up come November.

they were really poor IMO, as jake says, us on a bad day.
if they don't spend they will be bottom 6/7 I reckon

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 12:17 - Aug 6 with 2845 viewsJimmy86

I thought it was a game of 2 halves from our perspective. Brun were better than us in the first half and we were better in the 2nd and after the goal we had them u see the cosy for a good 10-15 mom spell.

Didn't think they looked as bad as what some have said. We certainly rode our luck at times. None the less it was a good performance and a great way to start the season
Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 13:28 - Aug 6 with 2765 viewsPilgrimblue

What puzzled me was that Knudsen didn't try one long throw but their ones were put into danger zone whereas too many of ours last season went into keepers hands
Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 19:23 - Aug 6 with 2559 viewsBlueBadger

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 09:35 - Aug 6 by Kieran_Knows

They paid £3.5m for him as well.

Imagine that, Harry spunking a ton of cash on players regardless of their quality.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 19:53 - Aug 6 with 2489 viewsKieran_Knows

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 19:23 - Aug 6 by BlueBadger

Imagine that, Harry spunking a ton of cash on players regardless of their quality.

Ha! To be fair, he did have a good season with Barnsley last year, by all accounts! That said, looks like Brum have paid over the odds, which as you say, isn't a surprise!

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 19:53 - Aug 6 with 2487 viewsMJallday

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 11:34 - Aug 6 by WestSussexBlue

he'll walk before xmas if he doesnt get his way

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 20:16 - Aug 6 with 2464 viewsDubtractor

Birmingham's number 4 with the long throw on 19:53 - Aug 6 by Kieran_Knows

Ha! To be fair, he did have a good season with Barnsley last year, by all accounts! That said, looks like Brum have paid over the odds, which as you say, isn't a surprise!

It wasn't so much that he was rubbish, looked a solid defender, just not seen a player so determined to put his foot through it for a fair while.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024