Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonas Olsson linked? 16:12 - Aug 25 with 4044 viewsKieranMcKenna1

http://www.fotbolldirekt.se/2017/08/25/avslojar-jonas-olsson-utlandsaktuell-igen

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Jonas Olsson linked? on 16:14 - Aug 25 with 4016 viewsHarryWright

This would be one o our best signings of the current decade imo - Incredible defender, strong, powerful, quick, goo in the air and reads the game like it was a childrens book.
Jonas Olsson linked? on 16:19 - Aug 25 with 3963 viewsSomethingBlue

That would make sense. Mick was at pains in his press conference to suggest he'd rather bring in a battle-hardened Champ player. Olsson would be very good.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Jonas Olsson linked? on 16:29 - Aug 25 with 3867 viewsIllinoisblue

"classic club"! do love google translate: Jonas Olsson is said to be one of several options for the classic club at the top of The Championship.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Jonas Olsson linked? on 16:36 - Aug 25 with 3781 viewsPilgrimblue

Jonas Olsson linked? on 16:19 - Aug 25 by SomethingBlue

That would make sense. Mick was at pains in his press conference to suggest he'd rather bring in a battle-hardened Champ player. Olsson would be very good.

where's he been playing?
Jonas Olsson linked? on 16:46 - Aug 25 with 3702 viewsPhilTWTD

Jonas Olsson linked? on 16:19 - Aug 25 by SomethingBlue

That is true but would Mick make a trip to see Olsson in action in that manner given he knows him and he'll have seen him play at a higher level? Although I gave him a mention, I assumed he was looking at someone less well-known.
Jonas Olsson linked? on 17:24 - Aug 25 with 3478 viewschristiand

Jonas Olsson linked? on 16:46 - Aug 25 by PhilTWTD

That is true but would Mick make a trip to see Olsson in action in that manner given he knows him and he'll have seen him play at a higher level? Although I gave him a mention, I assumed he was looking at someone less well-known.

I'm with you on this Phil, I think we'll end up with a CB less well-known and costly as Jonas Olsson.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Jonas Olsson linked? on 17:26 - Aug 25 with 3461 viewsportmanking

You have to remember that Jonas Olsson is 34 now, certainly no spring chicken and was actually starting to show his age in his final season at West Brom. Perhaps Mick wanted to see for his own eyes whether he's still 'got it'?
Jonas Olsson linked? on 17:29 - Aug 25 with 3439 viewsMullet

As a short term Taylor type I'd be all for him. If there's someone better more akin to a CB version of the Jonas we already have, even keener innit.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Jonas Olsson linked? on 17:39 - Aug 25 with 3331 viewsStockholmBlue

Hope it is him we are after. Very commanding and helps the other defenders well. A leader on the pitch. He still has it, even if he peaked a few years ago, but for the rest of the season - yes please!

Ipswich Town FC since 1981

Jonas Olsson linked? on 18:38 - Aug 25 with 3137 viewsCrock

Jonas Olsson linked? on 16:14 - Aug 25 by HarryWright

This would be one o our best signings of the current decade imo - Incredible defender, strong, powerful, quick, goo in the air and reads the game like it was a childrens book.

Goo in the air?

Poll: Favourite number?

Jonas Olsson linked? on 18:52 - Aug 25 with 3106 viewsGeoffSentence

I see they politely linked back to TWTD in a previous article, and once more google translate comes up with some delightful phraseology.

"But at the same time there is a lot of injury in the back line, and this weekend's match against Brentford was forced to form a backline with four outer jaws.

What McCarthy did in place is unclear, but twtd.co.uk in England assumes that it was about scouting a defender"

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Jonas Olsson linked? on 18:59 - Aug 25 with 3078 viewsITFCBlues

I dunno - he wouldn't have seen him for a while would he? He's also a little bit older now so perhaps just wanted to check he's still got it?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

on 19:05 - Aug 25 with 3055 views_

Jonas Olsson linked? on 18:38 - Aug 25 by Crock

Goo in the air?

Jonas Olsson linked? on 19:09 - Aug 25 with 3024 viewsBlue_Order

on 19:05 - Aug 25 by _

That snot true.
on 19:14 - Aug 25 with 2999 views_

Jonas Olsson linked? on 19:09 - Aug 25 by Blue_Order

That snot true.

Jonas Olsson linked? on 19:19 - Aug 25 with 2979 viewsBlue_Order

on 19:14 - Aug 25 by _

I do, mate. I'm Nostrildamus.
Jonas Olsson linked? on 19:27 - Aug 25 with 2951 viewsPhilTWTD

Jonas Olsson linked? on 17:26 - Aug 25 by portmanking

You have to remember that Jonas Olsson is 34 now, certainly no spring chicken and was actually starting to show his age in his final season at West Brom. Perhaps Mick wanted to see for his own eyes whether he's still 'got it'?

Would a game in the Swedish league (no disrespect but even the Swedish Blues I know don't particularly rate it) tell him too much on that front?
Jonas Olsson linked? on 19:46 - Aug 25 with 2878 viewsCoastalblue

Jonas Olsson linked? on 19:19 - Aug 25 by Blue_Order

I do, mate. I'm Nostrildamus.

Snort funny anymore.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Jonas Olsson linked? on 20:16 - Aug 25 with 2825 viewsPhilTWTD

Jonas Olsson linked? on 19:27 - Aug 25 by PhilTWTD

Would a game in the Swedish league (no disrespect but even the Swedish Blues I know don't particularly rate it) tell him too much on that front?

Which isn't to say it isn't him, just that the trip would suggest, to me at least, he was scouting someone he knew rather less about. As I say, I may be wrong.
Jonas Olsson linked? on 20:41 - Aug 25 with 2763 viewsbluesym

Jonas Olsson linked? on 20:16 - Aug 25 by PhilTWTD

Which isn't to say it isn't him, just that the trip would suggest, to me at least, he was scouting someone he knew rather less about. As I say, I may be wrong.

Phil,much in that Jordan Graham link do you think?If so,does it look like MM is targetting more than just a CB before the window closes?

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Jonas Olsson linked? on 20:50 - Aug 25 with 2723 viewsPhilTWTD

Jonas Olsson linked? on 20:41 - Aug 25 by bluesym

Phil,much in that Jordan Graham link do you think?If so,does it look like MM is targetting more than just a CB before the window closes?

If there is I would guess it was before Waghorn was signed. From what I gather they pulled out of the move for Harry Bunn, presumably when they found out Waghorn was available. Would surprise me if they were targeting another loan winger with Celina and Rowe yet to even break into the team.
Jonas Olsson linked? on 20:53 - Aug 25 with 2706 viewsbluesym

Jonas Olsson linked? on 20:50 - Aug 25 by PhilTWTD

If there is I would guess it was before Waghorn was signed. From what I gather they pulled out of the move for Harry Bunn, presumably when they found out Waghorn was available. Would surprise me if they were targeting another loan winger with Celina and Rowe yet to even break into the team.

ok cheers.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024