Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... 13:23 - Aug 27 with 22945 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....oh I can't say that can I, maybe I'll say something racist next I don't f'ing care"
Shouted out by some fat boy hero 10 minutes from the end yesterday. As somebody who would like to stand with my soon to be teenage daughter in Bobby Robson lower I wonder if people have feelings on if/how this should be dealt with. There were several women/girls that would have clearly heard this yesterday and I imagine less keen on returning.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:25 - Aug 27 with 6657 viewsFtnfwest

With the whole crowd calling the opposition fans 'scum' at all clubs, it'll be difficult to draw the line.
"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:26 - Aug 27 with 6643 viewsBlueCardigan

Don't let it worry you - that's my advice

BlueFlops

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:29 - Aug 27 with 6628 viewsBergholtBru

Freedom of speech innit. However I would say that the person who said that is a fcuking stupid ignorant tw@t. Did`nt somebody tell him that? Why rely on the authorities to act? Did he commit a crime?

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:30 - Aug 27 with 6620 viewsmonytowbray

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:25 - Aug 27 by Ftnfwest

With the whole crowd calling the opposition fans 'scum' at all clubs, it'll be difficult to draw the line.

Apples and pears.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:32 - Aug 27 with 6617 viewsSarge

Personally I'd deal with it by a public hanging in front of a Wetherspoons, or wherever thick people congregate, as a warning that being thick will not be tolerated.
"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:45 - Aug 27 with 6528 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:29 - Aug 27 by BergholtBru

Freedom of speech innit. However I would say that the person who said that is a fcuking stupid ignorant tw@t. Did`nt somebody tell him that? Why rely on the authorities to act? Did he commit a crime?

Nobody said a word, mostly just a few pitying looks and I haven't suggested using "the authorities" just looking for options and so far the public hanging has it.
In reference to other comments I agree with Callis that the comparison is apples and pears.....I am prepared for my daughter to hear some ripe language but this is pure ignorance towards her and half the population.
For what it is worth she ran the line a lot better than the ref did his job !

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:45 - Aug 27 with 6533 viewsRyorry

Seems to me that peer pressure would be the best response to that - ie having people around him turn on him & telling him what a stupid, ignorant * he is. Suspect he'd soon shut up.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:47 - Aug 27 with 6492 viewsBergholtBru

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:45 - Aug 27 by Ryorry

Seems to me that peer pressure would be the best response to that - ie having people around him turn on him & telling him what a stupid, ignorant * he is. Suspect he'd soon shut up.

My point exactly.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Login to get fewer ads

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:51 - Aug 27 with 6474 viewsHarry_Palmer

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:26 - Aug 27 by BlueCardigan

Don't let it worry you - that's my advice

Says somebody that clearly doesn't have children.
"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:53 - Aug 27 with 6465 viewsBlueCardigan

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:45 - Aug 27 by Ryorry

That would require a pair of balls, the OP prefers to post on a forum - says it all

BlueFlops

(No subject) on 13:54 - Aug 27 with 6471 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I get the feeling that if I had spoken up he would have revelled in the attention and lumped me one, which may have led to him getting banned thinking about it so maybe an option to consider next time. Or I could invite some of my hard core anarchist women friends to a match !
https://m.facebook.com/Girl-Hero-Killers-of-the-Anarcho-Feminist-Revolutionary-S

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:54 - Aug 27 with 6454 viewsDarth_Koont

On the plus side, it sounds like he's doing an excellent job of showing how stupid and ugly a lot of these attitudes are.

Pronouns: He/Him

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:55 - Aug 27 with 6438 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:53 - Aug 27 by BlueCardigan

That would require a pair of balls, the OP prefers to post on a forum - says it all

Was it you ?

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:56 - Aug 27 with 6422 viewsDarth_Koont

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:53 - Aug 27 by BlueCardigan

Don't be silly.

Pronouns: He/Him

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:57 - Aug 27 with 6415 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ps.......could you expand on what it says ?

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:57 - Aug 27 with 6402 viewsBlueBadger

Shut up Carl.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:58 - Aug 27 with 6396 viewsBlueCardigan

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:55 - Aug 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Was it you ?

No - hope this helps

BlueFlops

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:04 - Aug 27 with 6355 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

If he was saying it repeatedly then that's pretty awful. If it was a one off then 30 seconds later it's forgotten, right?
"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:07 - Aug 27 with 6333 viewsHarry_Palmer

Pretty much this. If that failed, report him to a steward and hopefully they would shut him up or kick him out of the stadium.
"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:09 - Aug 27 with 6324 viewsHarry_Palmer

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:04 - Aug 27 by FrowsyArmLarry

If he was saying it repeatedly then that's pretty awful. If it was a one off then 30 seconds later it's forgotten, right?

Wrong, what is said cannot be unsaid, especially in front of impressionable children.

The guy sounds like a complete tool.
"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:16 - Aug 27 with 6279 viewsLord_Lucan

I think you have to appreciate you are in SBL and if it offends you then sit in another stand . I wouldn't be happy if someone chanted things in front of kids etc but I think North Stand is different.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:16 - Aug 27 with 6274 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:04 - Aug 27 by FrowsyArmLarry

He repeated it at volume a few times to be sure that he was heard and had suitably offended a few people with his wisdom! His impersonation of an African saying umbongo and such like was particularly illuminating....he was a grade one tool !

(No subject) on 14:20 - Aug 27 with 6249 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:16 - Aug 27 by Lord_Lucan

I think you have to appreciate you are in SBL and if it offends you then sit in another stand . I wouldn't be happy if someone chanted things in front of kids etc but I think North Stand is different.

As I have stated I am not precious about her hearing ripe language but this is something else in my opinion. It would make my day to see this overt, base hatred of women and racism directly confronted by us football fans.

Edit....having a daughter just amplifies the feeling .
[Post edited 27 Aug 2017 14:24]

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:22 - Aug 27 with 6228 viewsSwailsey

Was this chap short of hair?

I think I sit near you.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:26 - Aug 27 with 6197 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:16 - Aug 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

He repeated it at volume a few times to be sure that he was heard and had suitably offended a few people with his wisdom! His impersonation of an African saying umbongo and such like was particularly illuminating....he was a grade one tool !

I agree he's a tool, but this is the sort of thing I just tut at and forget about
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024