Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... 13:23 - Aug 27 with 22990 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....oh I can't say that can I, maybe I'll say something racist next I don't f'ing care"
Shouted out by some fat boy hero 10 minutes from the end yesterday. As somebody who would like to stand with my soon to be teenage daughter in Bobby Robson lower I wonder if people have feelings on if/how this should be dealt with. There were several women/girls that would have clearly heard this yesterday and I imagine less keen on returning.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:27 - Aug 27 with 5410 viewstextbackup

I hope my girls will join me in there one day, I also hope they'd reply to fat boy 'fck up you fat cnt'

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:31 - Aug 27 with 5385 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:22 - Aug 27 by Swailsey

Was this chap short of hair?

I think I sit near you.

Yep , section 4 a few rows back from disabled viewing area. I used to have a season ticket in Upper and thought yesterday's game would be a genuine test of where we are at with all the injuries and new faces. I left with a sour taste in my mouth mostly about this.
If we are on about the same person is he a regular feature ?

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:33 - Aug 27 with 5370 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:27 - Aug 27 by textbackup

I hope my girls will join me in there one day, I also hope they'd reply to fat boy 'fck up you fat cnt'

Now you mention it I think mine would too !

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:43 - Aug 27 with 5343 viewstextbackup

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:33 - Aug 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Now you mention it I think mine would too !

I'd be in full support of this. (Just as long as they didn't say it infront of their mum)

I want an intimidating atmosphere, angry, nasty, but pro Ipswich (loud singing etc) but to go for the sex of someone when they are clearly as qualified as a man is just fcking thick.

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:45 - Aug 27 with 5340 viewstextbackup

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:31 - Aug 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Yep , section 4 a few rows back from disabled viewing area. I used to have a season ticket in Upper and thought yesterday's game would be a genuine test of where we are at with all the injuries and new faces. I left with a sour taste in my mouth mostly about this.

They will be the boys sandwiched in between where you sit and me (I'm nearer the back) so I'll also have the joys of hearing this if said Lino appears again. I might encourage him to wave his cock at her for a laugh

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:59 - Aug 27 with 5312 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:43 - Aug 27 by textbackup

I'd be in full support of this. (Just as long as they didn't say it infront of their mum)

I want an intimidating atmosphere, angry, nasty, but pro Ipswich (loud singing etc) but to go for the sex of someone when they are clearly as qualified as a man is just fcking thick.

Great, so public hanging outside a pub by 'the daughters of The North Stand' it is then !

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 15:05 - Aug 27 with 5304 viewsbrogansnose

I wonder what his reaction would be if it was his mother, girlfriend or daughter and someone else said that ? It's not as though the lino was our problem yesterday.

There's normally enough stewards about who should just step in and have a word to tell him to tone it down. Bottom line really is peer pressure. Some idiot was shouting rubbish near where I stand the other season. Bloke near me, who is a regular, asked him to leave off as this was constant and his missus , who is also a regular, was there. Anyway, bit of a row ensued which ended when a few of us joined in and told the idiot that he was out of order and go a stand elsewhere. We never saw him again. T he stewards turned up after the event with Lurch but we didn't grass the idiot up.
"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 15:12 - Aug 27 with 5293 viewsBlueBadger

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:51 - Aug 27 by Harry_Palmer

Says somebody that clearly doesn't have children.

Or know any women.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 15:16 - Aug 27 with 5295 viewsSwailsey

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:31 - Aug 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

That's the one.

I haven't noticed him before to be honest, and usually it's a pretty good bag of people around there.

There's someone who sits around Row T/U 93 ish who I'm sure must be on here - no idea why I think that though. Nice chap, sincerely. Maybe it's texture?
[Post edited 27 Aug 2017 15:18]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 15:17 - Aug 27 with 5291 viewsWestSussexBlue

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:26 - Aug 27 by BlueCardigan

Don't let it worry you - that's my advice

I wouldn't be turning a blind eye or deaf ear, This is 2017 and no longer should that sort of thing be tolerated.
(No subject) on 15:22 - Aug 27 with 5279 viewsbluelou

(No subject) on 14:20 - Aug 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

As I have stated I am not precious about her hearing ripe language but this is something else in my opinion. It would make my day to see this overt, base hatred of women and racism directly confronted by us football fans.

Edit....having a daughter just amplifies the feeling .
[Post edited 27 Aug 2017 14:24]

You are 100% right, but so is Lucan tbh. I wouldn't take my daughter in the SBRL

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

(No subject) on 15:37 - Aug 27 with 5252 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

(No subject) on 15:16 - Aug 27 by Swailsey

That's the one.

I haven't noticed him before to be honest, and usually it's a pretty good bag of people around there.

There's someone who sits around Row T/U 93 ish who I'm sure must be on here - no idea why I think that though. Nice chap, sincerely. Maybe it's texture?
[Post edited 27 Aug 2017 15:18]

Hopefully it was a passing visit then !

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 16:15 - Aug 27 with 5222 viewsm14_blue

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 13:45 - Aug 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Nobody said a word, mostly just a few pitying looks and I haven't suggested using "the authorities" just looking for options and so far the public hanging has it.
In reference to other comments I agree with Callis that the comparison is apples and pears.....I am prepared for my daughter to hear some ripe language but this is pure ignorance towards her and half the population.
For what it is worth she ran the line a lot better than the ref did his job !

Sian Massey (assume it was her?) is an excellent official.

Must also be a pretty impressive character to have got so far in the male professional game.
"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 16:16 - Aug 27 with 5216 viewsjas0999

It's just not very nice. But part and parcel of football at all grounds nowadays I'm afraid.
"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 16:19 - Aug 27 with 5210 viewssparks

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 14:26 - Aug 27 by FrowsyArmLarry

I agree he's a tool, but this is the sort of thing I just tut at and forget about

Totally unacceptable. Identify his seat and report it. Should be banned.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 16:44 - Aug 27 with 5185 viewsSimonds92

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 16:15 - Aug 27 by m14_blue

Sian Massey (assume it was her?) is an excellent official.

Must also be a pretty impressive character to have got so far in the male professional game.

On the flip side of this, she made some very questionable decisions first half, which, if the were made by a male linesman, would be met with a chorus of 'Lino your a c*nt'. The fact she didn't, is that sexist in its own right?
"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 16:47 - Aug 27 with 5173 viewsBenters

Id say that was harsh.

You should have shouted stfu or reported him to a steward if it upset your daughter.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 17:11 - Aug 27 with 5143 viewsfactual_blue

Report him to the club, who can ban him under ground regulations.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 17:26 - Aug 27 with 5125 viewsJ2BLUE

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 16:47 - Aug 27 by Benters

Id say that was harsh.

You should have shouted stfu or reported him to a steward if it upset your daughter.

Although I fully agree with anyone saying this is 100% unacceptable I think the first thing to do is say something or report it to a steward. Something doesn't seem right about staying silent and then reporting it afterwards where he may get banned without warning. Not saying he wouldn't deserve it but equally it could be someone having a bad week who had a few drinks who wouldn't usually be so stupid.

Again, let me be clear and say it's completely unacceptable.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

(No subject) on 17:27 - Aug 27 with 5112 viewsRyorry

(No subject) on 13:54 - Aug 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

I get the feeling that if I had spoken up he would have revelled in the attention and lumped me one, which may have led to him getting banned thinking about it so maybe an option to consider next time. Or I could invite some of my hard core anarchist women friends to a match !
https://m.facebook.com/Girl-Hero-Killers-of-the-Anarcho-Feminist-Revolutionary-S

Count me in brother :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 17:29 - Aug 27 with 5113 viewssparks

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 17:26 - Aug 27 by J2BLUE

Although I fully agree with anyone saying this is 100% unacceptable I think the first thing to do is say something or report it to a steward. Something doesn't seem right about staying silent and then reporting it afterwards where he may get banned without warning. Not saying he wouldn't deserve it but equally it could be someone having a bad week who had a few drinks who wouldn't usually be so stupid.

Again, let me be clear and say it's completely unacceptable.

Had he shouted- its a n***** running the line would you think the same?

If not- what is the difference?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

(No subject) on 17:34 - Aug 27 with 5087 viewsstrikalite

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 17:11 - Aug 27 by factual_blue

Agree, was a steward nowhere to be seen?

Where do you draw the line with all this though? "you effin inbr@d c00nt" ..."does she take it up the @r$3" sang by half in lower to Holt I think it was last season refering to Delia, and there are quite a few random shout outs, always has been....if the lino was a man carrying a little extra weight no doubt this idiot would have given it to him, I dunno, your daughter has social media no doubt and there is some pretty disgusting stuff on there she's read no doubt...but it's no excuse I know..
"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 17:42 - Aug 27 with 5073 viewsLord_Lucan

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 17:11 - Aug 27 by factual_blue

Isn't that the sort of thing kids do at school.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

(No subject) on 17:46 - Aug 27 with 5079 viewsBurwell_Blue

The only words I heard were "Bobby Robson Lower and 'Teenage Daughter'

I have a daughter that will soon be that age and I too will wince when someone were to shout that again, which they will. Had I heard it, I would have said something. However, whilst I understand it's not acceptable to shout that and that my daughter can go on and be anything she wants to be, can we not cling onto the one place where we can go and shout whatever is on our mind, regardless of how ridiculous it might be and how far from how we act normally without a few pints on board? Certain stands at football stadia should be the last bastion of masculinity that we have, in this world of women only gyms and PC talk.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2017 17:50]
"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 17:54 - Aug 27 with 5051 viewsfactual_blue

"There's a f'ing bitch running the f'ing line, the f'ing sl@g.... on 17:42 - Aug 27 by Lord_Lucan

Isn't that the sort of thing kids do at school.

Them,, and responsible adults.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024