Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb 06:32 - Sep 3 with 28576 viewsElderGrizzly

Causing two earthquakes in North-East N.Korea

Pop on your hard hats

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2017/sep/03/north-korea-nuclear-test-sout
North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 06:45 - Sep 3 with 8236 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It's actually disturbing that anyone could be that desperate to demonstrate their power that they would be willing to act in a way that they know could be the catalyst for a world war.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 06:54 - Sep 3 with 8220 viewsStokieBlue

A bomb which could produce a 6.3 earthquake would be quite a step up from their previous efforts. As the BBC experts point out it's still not a hydrogen bomb so I guess that's at least one good thing.

Test won't change anything, the whole situation is a stalemate, nobody can really do anything different to what they have been doing except North Korea.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 06:59 - Sep 3 with 8211 viewsElderGrizzly

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 06:54 - Sep 3 by StokieBlue

A bomb which could produce a 6.3 earthquake would be quite a step up from their previous efforts. As the BBC experts point out it's still not a hydrogen bomb so I guess that's at least one good thing.

Test won't change anything, the whole situation is a stalemate, nobody can really do anything different to what they have been doing except North Korea.

SB

9.8 times more powerful acccording to the Japanese.

Special broadcast from the North Koreans within the hour
North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:03 - Sep 3 with 8186 viewsBenters

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 06:45 - Sep 3 by The_Romford_Blue

It's actually disturbing that anyone could be that desperate to demonstrate their power that they would be willing to act in a way that they know could be the catalyst for a world war.

Trump will sort the arseholes out.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:08 - Sep 3 with 8188 viewsPinewoodblue

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 06:59 - Sep 3 by ElderGrizzly

The photo will cause more concern as it looks as if. If that is a real bomb, that they have reduced the size and it is capable of being delivered by one of their missiles.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:17 - Sep 3 with 8163 viewsHarry_Palmer

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:03 - Sep 3 by Benters

Oh dear...
North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:18 - Sep 3 with 8160 viewsStokieBlue

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 06:59 - Sep 3 by ElderGrizzly

Big step up but still small in the grand scheme of things.

More a acceleration than a game changer. Don't think their statement will be much different to usual.

SB

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:19 - Sep 3 with 8154 viewsStokieBlue

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:08 - Sep 3 by Pinewoodblue

The photo will cause more concern as it looks as if. If that is a real bomb, that they have reduced the size and it is capable of being delivered by one of their missiles.

That's would be far more of a worry than any I've increase in yield.

SB

Login to get fewer ads

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:19 - Sep 3 with 8158 viewsElderGrizzly

Yeah, he appears to have other priorities like slagging off the media...

[Post edited 3 Sep 2017 7:20]
North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:20 - Sep 3 with 8150 viewsBenters

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:17 - Sep 3 by Harry_Palmer

Oh dear...

Why wont he then?

A few big old aircraft carriers down there .

Cant let nutjobs like the NK leader do crap like this.

Gentlybentley

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:27 - Sep 3 with 8139 viewsHarry_Palmer

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:20 - Sep 3 by Benters

Why wont he then?

A few big old aircraft carriers down there .

Cant let nutjobs like the NK leader do crap like this.

Christ you are actually serious, I was hoping you might have been joking.

You don't think Trump is in anyway a nutjob then?
North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:31 - Sep 3 with 8116 viewsBenters

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:27 - Sep 3 by Harry_Palmer

Christ you are actually serious, I was hoping you might have been joking.

You don't think Trump is in anyway a nutjob then?

No i like him.

He reminds me of me .

Says it how it is.

People cant handle it.

If i was a American i would have voted Trump.

Gentlybentley

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:34 - Sep 3 with 8098 viewsBergholtBru

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:31 - Sep 3 by Benters

No i like him.

He reminds me of me .

Says it how it is.

People cant handle it.

Me too mate.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:35 - Sep 3 with 8098 viewsPendejo

So paranoid about invasion from South Korea, sponsored by US, that they take actions more likely to make their fears a self fulfilling prophecy. It's illogical captain.

DJ KJ-U is playing a self destructive tune!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:35 - Sep 3 with 8094 viewsElderGrizzly

No i like him.

He reminds me of me .

Says it how it is.

People cant handle it.

Apart most stuff he says is a lie and they have to retract it afterwards. Oh and he's probably a criminal.

I'd say you're better than that Benters.
North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:38 - Sep 3 with 8077 viewsPendejo

Thought Trump was hetro...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:38 - Sep 3 with 8076 viewsm14_blue

No i like him.

He reminds me of me .

Says it how it is.

People cant handle it.

I'm not sure that will surprise many people.

How do you think he's going to 'sort out' N Korea without starting a catastrophic war though?

I can't see how anyone could to be honest, let alone Trump.
North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:44 - Sep 3 with 8055 viewsHarry_Palmer

No i like him.

He reminds me of me .

Says it how it is.

People cant handle it.

Hmm ok, i'll remember to file you under 'slightly unhinged racist mentalist' for future reference then.
North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:57 - Sep 3 with 7988 viewsBenters

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:34 - Sep 3 by BergholtBru

Me too mate.

God bless America.

Gentlybentley

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 08:00 - Sep 3 with 7971 viewsBenters

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:44 - Sep 3 by Harry_Palmer

Hmm ok, i'll remember to file you under 'slightly unhinged racist mentalist' for future reference then.

Boom! and there we have it.

Gentlybentley

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 08:00 - Sep 3 with 7974 viewsBackToRussia

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 06:45 - Sep 3 by The_Romford_Blue

Guess how many nuclear bombs the US has detonated

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 08:01 - Sep 3 with 7977 viewsStokieBlue

So they are saying it's a hydrogen bomb but from the initial yield is more likely boosted fission. If the miniturisation is true that's the main news and very worrying.

SB

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 08:15 - Sep 3 with 7912 viewsHarry_Palmer

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 07:57 - Sep 3 by Benters

God bless America.

Yes God Bless America indeed, that peace loving nation that spreads joy around the globe.

When you get a sec, maybe do a little research on how many countries the USA has invaded / interfered with in the last 50 years and compare that against how many North Korea has.

I don't condone North Korea's actions in any way but has it never occurred to you that part of their motivation might just be to ensure they cannot be bullied or invaded by the USA like other nations have been?
North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 08:16 - Sep 3 with 7906 viewsStokieBlue

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 08:00 - Sep 3 by BackToRussia

Guess how many nuclear bombs the US has detonated

Over 1000.

Different scenario I would say though, that was during the cold war with intense competitive development on both sides. Rommers needs to look at things from the NK leadership perspective and then their actions, whilst crazy from the outside probably seem very sensible to them.

Even the UK has exploded nearly 70.

SB

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 08:21 - Sep 3 with 7884 viewsStokieBlue

North Korea have tested another nuclear bomb on 08:15 - Sep 3 by Harry_Palmer

Yes God Bless America indeed, that peace loving nation that spreads joy around the globe.

When you get a sec, maybe do a little research on how many countries the USA has invaded / interfered with in the last 50 years and compare that against how many North Korea has.

I don't condone North Korea's actions in any way but has it never occurred to you that part of their motivation might just be to ensure they cannot be bullied or invaded by the USA like other nations have been?

Second paragraph is far too simplistic and standard US, bashing. They are far from perfect but each of those interventions need to be assessed on their own merits. They were also far from alone with other major powers doing the same in proxy wars for the cold war. Better than the US and Russia going at each other directly unfortunately for those other countries.

I would argue is not NK actions, it's those of a despotic regime and a few at the top trying to cling onto power rather than the nation as a whole. The general public may well be all for an intervention.

SB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024