Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... 00:25 - Sep 23 with 26316 viewsSwailsey

And on match day too!
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 0:25]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 00:42 - Sep 23 with 9573 viewsDarth_Koont

Yes. Looks like Benters and the rest of the Brain Cell Gang have been pulling a double shift.

Pronouns: He/Him

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 00:43 - Sep 23 with 9579 viewstextbackup

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 00:42 - Sep 23 by Darth_Koont

Yes. Looks like Benters and the rest of the Brain Cell Gang have been pulling a double shift.

from what I see im not sure benters has done too much, libero is putting people on their arse left right and centre, with hoofer chucking punches also

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

on 00:56 - Sep 23 with 9551 views_

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 00:43 - Sep 23 by textbackup

from what I see im not sure benters has done too much, libero is putting people on their arse left right and centre, with hoofer chucking punches also

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 01:04 - Sep 23 with 9520 viewstextbackup

on 00:56 - Sep 23 by _

you crack on bud, I'm not here to judge, I'm just reading

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 01:23 - Sep 23 with 9487 viewsBlueBadger

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 00:43 - Sep 23 by textbackup

If I might mix my metaphors here, poor old Benters is the Boris Johnson of the Top Gear Gang. He's thrown his lot in with a dodgy lot thinking it might win him some mates and a bit of 'board cred' but as time goes on it's slowly dawning on him that he's gotten in with some proper wrong 'uns but if he goes back on it, he's probably going to get it in the neck from both sides. Therefore he's doubling down on the loons and hoping it all works out on the end.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 11:08]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 01:24 - Sep 23 with 9489 viewsBlueBadger

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 00:42 - Sep 23 by Darth_Koont

Good lordy, I've just scrolled down. Who'd have though that people who just want people to 'say what everyone is thinking' could get so aggressive when people start telling them what people are actually thinking?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 01:26 - Sep 23 with 9473 viewsjeera

Luckily, Phil's not busy and has nothing better to do.

Which is a result.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 07:48 - Sep 23 with 9310 viewsfactual_blue

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 01:24 - Sep 23 by BlueBadger

Good lordy, I've just scrolled down. Who'd have though that people who just want people to 'say what everyone is thinking' could get so aggressive when people start telling them what people are actually thinking?

I'm still waiting for Benters' thoughts on how to stop young British people becoming radicalised. Talking to them, apparently, isn't an option.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 07:49 - Sep 23 with 9302 viewsfactual_blue

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 01:26 - Sep 23 by jeera

Luckily, Phil's not busy and has nothing better to do.

Which is a result.

Has he completed Candy Crush then?

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 07:55 - Sep 23 with 9280 viewsBenters

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 07:48 - Sep 23 by factual_blue

I'm still waiting for Benters' thoughts on how to stop young British people becoming radicalised. Talking to them, apparently, isn't an option.

Im still working on it .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:00 - Sep 23 with 9265 viewsfactual_blue

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 07:55 - Sep 23 by Benters

Im still working on it .

I'll keep asking you for progress reports.

I'm very patient.

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:02 - Sep 23 with 9270 viewsDolly2.0

Actually, I think that's what you should do. He doesn't know you or your ability to do your job so why on earth would his comments on it bother you?

I seem to remember you having a pop at me when I (jokingly) said I'm a comedy writer because I often write comedy scripts for ads as part of my job. I didn't get upset, sweary and report you for abuse did I?

Just ignore the twit.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:16 - Sep 23 with 9216 viewsBenters

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:02 - Sep 23 by Dolly2.0

Actually, I think that's what you should do. He doesn't know you or your ability to do your job so why on earth would his comments on it bother you?

I seem to remember you having a pop at me when I (jokingly) said I'm a comedy writer because I often write comedy scripts for ads as part of my job. I didn't get upset, sweary and report you for abuse did I?

Just ignore the twit.

Yeah but he is nasty to gardeners?

Oh thats alright then ..

Gentlybentley

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:24 - Sep 23 with 9192 viewsvapour_trail

Just ignore the twit.

Exactly.

Dem boys are just a bit simple really Libero. Nothing you can do about that. Plenty of other teachers have clearly tried in the past with no success. All that pressing of the abuse button isn't needed (I can see they were at it as well). Poor old Phillip has to pick it up this morning and we lose the convo about Mr Savile.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:27 - Sep 23 with 9169 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Just ignore the twit.

Whilst I agree with the point, telling other posters to ignore obvious bait is a bit pot kettle coming from you! 😉
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 8:27]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:29 - Sep 23 with 9146 viewsfactual_blue

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:16 - Sep 23 by Benters

Yeah but he is nasty to gardeners?

Oh thats alright then ..

Treat yourself to a nice Camp Coffee.

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:29 - Sep 23 with 9147 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:29 - Sep 23 with 9166 viewsPhilTWTD

Indeed. What's the board's verdict? We have a number of users who seem to spend much of their time digging at one another. I don't like banning regular users - or anybody come to that - but I don't see what choice we have when people constantly pick at other users, wind them up, demean others' jobs and even in last night's thread mental health issues, are abusive having been asked not to over a number of years. Should I just ban them, whether they are long-term users? Bit fed up with it, to be honest.
Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:30 - Sep 23 with 9134 viewsPhilTWTD

So you'll just be abusive, again.
Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:30 - Sep 23 with 9130 viewsDyland

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:29 - Sep 23 by PhilTWTD

Indeed. What's the board's verdict? We have a number of users who seem to spend much of their time digging at one another. I don't like banning regular users - or anybody come to that - but I don't see what choice we have when people constantly pick at other users, wind them up, demean others' jobs and even in last night's thread mental health issues, are abusive having been asked not to over a number of years. Should I just ban them, whether they are long-term users? Bit fed up with it, to be honest.

suq

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:31 - Sep 23 with 9123 viewsMullet

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:29 - Sep 23 by PhilTWTD

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:36 - Sep 23 with 9071 viewsBenters

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:29 - Sep 23 by factual_blue

Treat yourself to a nice Camp Coffee.

Smashing.

Gentlybentley

on 08:46 - Sep 23 with 9035 views_

Just ignore the twit.

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:49 - Sep 23 with 9016 viewsDolly2.0

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:27 - Sep 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Whilst I agree with the point, telling other posters to ignore obvious bait is a bit pot kettle coming from you! 😉
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 8:27]

It depends how abusive it is. I'm specifically talking about people taking the piss out of someone's job or their ability to do it. I get plenty of stick for mine but I've never reported anyone for it.

Phil's got a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow... on 08:53 - Sep 23 with 8990 viewsDolly2.0

on 08:46 - Sep 23 by _

Oh I agree. But my point is why are you so bothered about what they say about your ability to do your job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024