Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 14:11 - Apr 20 with 5541 viewsElderGrizzly

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:15 - Apr 20 with 4945 viewsBlueBadger

Well it wouldn't be a long commute for him from woodbridge.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 14:22]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:17 - Apr 20 with 4927 viewsGuthrum

I hope it's quite a long line, with him at the back.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:22 - Apr 20 with 4856 viewsBlueBadger

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:17 - Apr 20 by Guthrum

I hope it's quite a long line, with him at the back.

Do you reckon that 'FBA Nominated, with many contacts in the game' is 'freeland sports journo' slang for 'I have Definite Info from a mate at the club'?
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 14:23]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:26 - Apr 20 with 4827 viewsGeoffSentence

It's about time. All those years of pestering ME for the job might have finally paid off.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:28 - Apr 20 with 4792 viewsPJH

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:15 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

He could give me a lift to games.
Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:31 - Apr 20 with 4738 viewsBlueBadger

Ahhh, Harry's the duty DownBot today.

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:34 - Apr 20 with 4695 viewsSpruceMoose

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:31 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

Post something nice about him. When he has to downvote it he'll get a 'Does Not Compute' error and possibly explode.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:38 - Apr 20 with 4646 viewsBlueBadger

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:34 - Apr 20 by SpruceMoose

Post something nice about him. When he has to downvote it he'll get a 'Does Not Compute' error and possibly explode.

I REALLY fancy Harry, he could totally steal a march on Grimboy if just asks me out rather than pulling my pigtails and running away like Grimbot does.

Login to get fewer ads

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:39 - Apr 20 with 4631 viewsSpruceMoose

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:38 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

I REALLY fancy Harry, he could totally steal a march on Grimboy if just asks me out rather than pulling my pigtails and running away like Grimbot does.

Now we just sit back and wait for the boom.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:39 - Apr 20 with 4635 viewsBlueBadger

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:26 - Apr 20 by GeoffSentence

It's about time. All those years of pestering ME for the job might have finally paid off.

Apparently he's willing to sell off half his propety empire to give us a Derby-esque transfer kitty.

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:42 - Apr 20 with 4611 viewsfactual_blue

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:38 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

Do either of them have any photos of you?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:44 - Apr 20 with 4577 viewsjontysnut

Headline already.

Curb No Enthusiasm
Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:46 - Apr 20 with 4532 viewsSpruceMoose

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:42 - Apr 20 by factual_blue

Do either of them have any photos of you?

There are a few like these floating around online, so maybe.

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:48 - Apr 20 with 4500 viewsFixed_It

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:26 - Apr 20 by GeoffSentence

Surely he's too busy supervising his local property empire?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:52 - Apr 20 with 4442 viewshoppy

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:28 - Apr 20 by PJH

He could give me a lift to games.

And the quiz night next week?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:59 - Apr 20 with 4371 viewsPJH

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:52 - Apr 20 by hoppy

And the quiz night next week?

Afraid not but I am sure that the quiz night will be a great success even without me.

Probably see you tomorrow at the Newcy and Seb at Portman Road do.
Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 15:08 - Apr 20 with 4295 viewsfactual_blue

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:46 - Apr 20 by SpruceMoose

There are a few like these floating around online, so maybe.

Did you enjoy being ridden by a badger?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 15:08 - Apr 20 with 4282 viewsSpruceMoose

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 15:08 - Apr 20 by factual_blue

Did you enjoy being ridden by a badger?

I always like playing little spoon.

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 15:09 - Apr 20 with 4287 viewsHarryWright

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 14:31 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

The what? I clicked the wrong button and it got down voted, lighten up don't take silly down votes on the internet too seriously.
Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 15:09 - Apr 20 with 4276 viewsSpruceMoose

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 15:09 - Apr 20 by HarryWright

The what? I clicked the wrong button and it got down voted, lighten up don't take silly down votes on the internet too seriously.

Me too!

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 15:10 - Apr 20 with 4282 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Peter has actually dropped a few big headlines before the papers got them before. Not to be written off.

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 15:10 - Apr 20 with 4276 viewsHarryWright

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 15:09 - Apr 20 by SpruceMoose

Me too!

haha good banter, fair play
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:11 - Apr 20 with 4274 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 17:47 - Apr 20 with 3827 viewswoodbridge_blue

I've never seen him in Woodbridge. He certainly doesn't buy his fruit and veg from our shop....or does he have someone that does that for him?
Curbishley- it’s finally happening! 😂 on 17:49 - Apr 20 with 3788 viewsSuperfrans

Interesting link. Maybe a DoF role?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024