Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... 09:19 - Apr 23 with 1670 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....your Royal Highness, 2 hrs 34 to beat! Hip, hip, hip........God bless ya !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:20 - Apr 23 with 1663 viewsJ2BLUE

I've had three different news alerts on my phone about this with one offering 'live updates'.

Fook right off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:20 - Apr 23 with 1660 viewsBlueBadger

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:20 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

I've had three different news alerts on my phone about this with one offering 'live updates'.

Fook right off.

KNEEL PEASANTS

*starts clock*
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 9:21]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:23 - Apr 23 with 1648 viewshomer_123

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:20 - Apr 23 by BlueBadger

KNEEL PEASANTS

*starts clock*
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 9:21]

Strange choice of name but each to their own.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:29 - Apr 23 with 1642 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yes, congratulations indeed for managing to do something completely natural that the body has complete control over. She's done good.

Good timing, but haven't they already got a George? I suppose they could call it 'George 2' or the 'Return of a George' or something.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:29 - Apr 23 with 1639 viewsGeoffSentence

It's a good day to bury t bad news.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 9:30]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:29 - Apr 23 with 1639 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:20 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

Fook right off.

Another 'hard working Royal'........literally being paid to push. Hip, hip, hip......

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:30 - Apr 23 with 1637 viewsitfcjoe

Shame they already have a George, could have been an easy name choice on St George's Day if it were a boy

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:30 - Apr 23 with 1636 viewswkj

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:29 - Apr 23 by Swansea_Blue

Yes, congratulations indeed for managing to do something completely natural that the body has complete control over. She's done good.

Good timing, but haven't they already got a George? I suppose they could call it 'George 2' or the 'Return of a George' or something.

George.0

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:31 - Apr 23 with 1627 viewsfactual_blue

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:29 - Apr 23 by Swansea_Blue

Just rename the other one.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:31 - Apr 23 with 1625 viewsNewcyBlue

Another tax dodging scrounger.....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:32 - Apr 23 with 1618 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You can call it sir/maam.....if you please!

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:33 - Apr 23 with 1613 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:32 - Apr 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

You can call it sir/maam.....if you please!

I doubt they'll let me get close enough. I don't pay enough groats for that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:34 - Apr 23 with 1608 viewsStokieBlue

Could call it dragon?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:35 - Apr 23 with 1605 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:31 - Apr 23 by NewcyBlue

Show some respect please Mr Newcastle, I'm doing my best to be a proper, normal British citizen, take your evil Republicanism elsewhere please !

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:37 - Apr 23 with 1596 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Fook right off.

"Live updates"........still pushing!

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 10:07 - Apr 23 with 1571 viewsGuthrum

Fook right off.

I hadn't even seen about it until coming on here.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 11:09 - Apr 23 with 1539 viewsbrazil1982

Cogratulations on the early stages of royal labour..... on 09:31 - Apr 23 by NewcyBlue

Who?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024