Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? 09:31 - May 4 with 2601 viewsBluefish

Obviously we did for Villa but that was largely swelled by kids. Are we going to see the same faces that turned up for the Brentford game as it is the last game of the season?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 09:34 - May 4 with 2591 viewswkj

Depends on what 12th Man says is okay, Not seen the official word on this yet

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 09:36 - May 4 with 2588 viewsArnieM

Yes we did have a good crowd against Villa. But don’t put that all down to kids for s quit offer. There were some kids there but it was largely a return of adults happy to demonstrate their beliefs regarding the departing McCarthy.

I think this trend will continue Sunday. I’m so relieved that MM isn’t st the Vlub now . There will be a carnival atmosphere IMHO and many will stay behind to thank Klug and the players. Result barring , it will feel good to there ( I hope)

COYBS

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 09:38 - May 4 with 2573 viewshomer_123

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 09:34 - May 4 by wkj

Depends on what 12th Man says is okay, Not seen the official word on this yet

I'll not be allowed to go next season....am missing Sunday's match.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:13 - May 4 with 2507 viewsFutureJackSted

It'll be roughly 18,000
Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:16 - May 4 with 2493 viewsGeoffSentence

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:13 - May 4 by FutureJackSted

It'll be roughly 18,000

Given who you are, I am disappointed that you cannot give a precise figure. Surely you could have checked on one of the sports websites and come back here with the right number.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:17 - May 4 with 2489 viewsBluefish

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:16 - May 4 by GeoffSentence

Given who you are, I am disappointed that you cannot give a precise figure. Surely you could have checked on one of the sports websites and come back here with the right number.

Are you saying he is not really from the future?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:24 - May 4 with 2466 viewsGeoffSentence

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:17 - May 4 by Bluefish

Are you saying he is not really from the future?

No, I am sure he his, which is why I am disappointed by the lazy reply. About 18,000 indeed, he could give us the right figure if he wanted.

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:26 - May 4 with 2458 viewsFutureJackSted

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:16 - May 4 by GeoffSentence

Can't give away too much detail Geoff. Don't want you using that info to put on few cheeky bets
Login to get fewer ads

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:27 - May 4 with 2455 views12th_Man

Can't see it being a big crowd no cheap tickets and a nothing game

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:28 - May 4 with 2449 viewsBent_double

No, as I won't be there for one - 12 o'clock kickoff on the Sunday before a BH, nothing to do with the club I know, but it's ridiculous.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:29 - May 4 with 2448 viewsGeoffSentence

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:26 - May 4 by FutureJackSted

Can't give away too much detail Geoff. Don't want you using that info to put on few cheeky bets

Was my plot so transparent?

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:31 - May 4 with 2442 viewsKieran_Knows

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:28 - May 4 by Bent_double

No, as I won't be there for one - 12 o'clock kickoff on the Sunday before a BH, nothing to do with the club I know, but it's ridiculous.

12.30 KO

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:35 - May 4 with 2433 viewsJ2BLUE

Doubt it. It's a glorified friendly against what will likely be a Boro reserve side.

The time to judge crowds will be next season after the honeymoon period but as much as you won't like it, ST renewals were already up 7% and the deadline had to be extended due to demand so the new manager will have an impact.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:57 - May 4 with 2388 viewschristiand

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:35 - May 4 by J2BLUE

Doubt it. It's a glorified friendly against what will likely be a Boro reserve side.

The time to judge crowds will be next season after the honeymoon period but as much as you won't like it, ST renewals were already up 7% and the deadline had to be extended due to demand so the new manager will have an impact.

Can you imagine the impact on ST sales with an exciting appointment? Crucial ME and his cronies make the right choice for our next manager. There certainly appears a renewed hope and optimism around the club at the moment.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 14:14 - May 4 with 2256 viewsCurrie10

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:27 - May 4 by 12th_Man

Can't see it being a big crowd no cheap tickets and a nothing game

How are your sales going so far?
Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 14:17 - May 4 with 2245 viewsSpruceMoose

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 14:14 - May 4 by Currie10

How are your sales going so far?

I'm going to have to stamp out his business interests if he continues to expand them at the current rate.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 12:40 - May 8 with 2085 viewsFutureJackSted

Are we going to see bumper numbers for Sunday? on 10:13 - May 4 by FutureJackSted

It'll be roughly 18,000

Told you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024