Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? 19:37 - May 30 with 12087 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Personal opinion of Knudsen, and he is one that splits opinion. Real passion for the club which is always a massive tick by his name in my eyes. Ever present under MM and thats probably for a reason, looks set to go for the World Cup and probably for a reason. But am I the only one who has watched him for 3 years and thinks he panics far to much on the ball, and his right foot is non existent. I do believe he will move on this summer as well and think it is the right time.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:38 - May 30 with 5211 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If he has a good world cup, would happily see him sold for a big fee.

Equally happy for him to stay.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:41 - May 30 with 5195 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:38 - May 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

If he has a good world cup, would happily see him sold for a big fee.

Equally happy for him to stay.

Now Durmisi has been dropped from the Denmark squad, I hope Knudsen has a solid World Cup and is sold for a good fee, best scenario for all.

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:42 - May 30 with 5190 viewsWestover

We have been good for him and he for us, he has improved he can play in two positions so I would like him to stay.
Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:43 - May 30 with 5181 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:42 - May 30 by Westover

We have been good for him and he for us, he has improved he can play in two positions so I would like him to stay.

Actually think he is a much better CB in a three, than LB, almost like Azpilicueta.

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:43 - May 30 with 5184 viewsclive_baker

I don’t rate him particularly as a footballer, I know that’s not a popular opinion. I like his passion and he’s definitely better centrally, but at left back he’s not anywhere near good enough on the ball. I think it’s vital for footballing sides to have technically competent full backs as so much of they play goes through them in the modern game, and I don’t think he or Spence off that. Or Kenlock for that matter. We were spoilt with Cresswell and to a lesser extent Mings, and I’m not suggesting we find another one of them but it’s important that we upgrade on Knudsen IMO. I would like to see Nydam there.

I also don’t think going to a World Cup necessarily means Hurst will be fielding lots of calls about him afterwards. Don’t get me wrong if he plays well then sure it won’t do any harm, but it’s more likely that he’ll be on the bench for Denmark and they’ll go out in the groups IMO.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:46 - May 30 with 5162 viewsReuser_is_God

Great passion for the club, a decent enough defender but his obvious lack of composure & ability on the ball frustrates the hell out of me.

If we kept him I wouldn’t be disappointed but if we got a good fee for him (more than what we bought him for) it would be great business.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:46 - May 30 with 5158 viewsSpruceMoose

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:41 - May 30 by TheTrueBlue1878

Now Durmisi has been dropped from the Denmark squad, I hope Knudsen has a solid World Cup and is sold for a good fee, best scenario for all.

How would it be best scenario for us to have a player leave after coming off the back of a great world cup?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:48 - May 30 with 5146 viewswkj

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:46 - May 30 by SpruceMoose

How would it be best scenario for us to have a player leave after coming off the back of a great world cup?

After the world cup, hope he has a stormer and Derby buy him for 44million - we're ruddyd loaaaded... we're ruddy loaddded

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:52 - May 30 with 5134 viewsSomethingBlue

Think he's become a fine player and, as you say, there is a reason that he's on the verge of a World Cup place despite Denmark having a zillion left-backs. He's at a very good age and I think would probably fetch around £2m if he plays in Russia; could easily see us getting an offer like that.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:54 - May 30 with 5115 viewstextbackup

I like his passion, but IMHO he will probably struggling the most of PH gets just playing it on the deck more. hope i'm proved wrong, but he just wacks it long to nothing far too often at times.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:54 - May 30 with 5107 viewswkj

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:52 - May 30 by SomethingBlue

Think he's become a fine player and, as you say, there is a reason that he's on the verge of a World Cup place despite Denmark having a zillion left-backs. He's at a very good age and I think would probably fetch around £2m if he plays in Russia; could easily see us getting an offer like that.

2m for a skilled left back? I would think that is painfully low in the current financial climate of football, I would want to see double that at the bottom end

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:55 - May 30 with 5100 viewsReuser_is_God

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:54 - May 30 by wkj

2m for a skilled left back? I would think that is painfully low in the current financial climate of football, I would want to see double that at the bottom end

He’s not skilled though.

He has zero technical ability.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:55 - May 30 with 5098 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

because he isn't good enough

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:57 - May 30 with 5089 viewsBlueBadger

Hardworking, solid and highly professional. He's improved year-on-year and, whilst no Andrea Pirlo is better with the ball than he's given credit for.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:58 - May 30 with 5086 viewstextbackup

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:52 - May 30 by SomethingBlue

for a club of our size to have sold 3 left backs and fetched £15+ in a short space of time is pretty decent

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:59 - May 30 with 5072 viewsSpruceMoose

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:55 - May 30 by TheTrueBlue1878

So in your scenario he's not good enough for us in the Championship, but he's good enough for the world cup playing against Peru, Australia and France at least? How does that work?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 20:01 - May 30 with 5069 viewsSomethingBlue

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:57 - May 30 by BlueBadger

Hardworking, solid and highly professional. He's improved year-on-year and, whilst no Andrea Pirlo is better with the ball than he's given credit for.

Don't think any left-back in the division got more assists, either — patently not the clogger many decided he was on the basis of his first few minutes in an alien league.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 20:01 - May 30 with 5060 viewswkj

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:55 - May 30 by TheTrueBlue1878

Good enough or not he is a player who has shown steady improvement since coming here, and is young enough to still have plenty of potential to fill - Ok, while RIG and I disagree on what we consider skilled, I am quite confident he's worth more than 2m based on potential alone

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 20:03 - May 30 with 5049 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Because often how they play at a tournament is not reflected in club football and can be a chance to sell for above market value. I'm thinking;

karel poborsky
moussa sissoko
El hadj diouf

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 20:03 - May 30 with 5048 viewsBlueBadger

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 20:01 - May 30 by SomethingBlue

Don't think any left-back in the division got more assists, either — patently not the clogger many decided he was on the basis of his first few minutes in an alien league.

That said, I'm really glad he's given up on the comedy long throws though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 20:03 - May 30 with 5040 viewsSpruceMoose

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 20:01 - May 30 by wkj

Good enough or not he is a player who has shown steady improvement since coming here, and is young enough to still have plenty of potential to fill - Ok, while RIG and I disagree on what we consider skilled, I am quite confident he's worth more than 2m based on potential alone

Of course. How many left backs his age playing at the world cup will be sold for 2 million? I'm going to have to go with zero, Bob.

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 20:05 - May 30 with 5031 viewswkj

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 20:03 - May 30 by SpruceMoose

Of course. How many left backs his age playing at the world cup will be sold for 2 million? I'm going to have to go with zero, Bob.

Depends where Mick ends up and how much dosh they give him I reckon

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 20:08 - May 30 with 5019 viewsSpruceMoose

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 20:03 - May 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Because often how they play at a tournament is not reflected in club football and can be a chance to sell for above market value. I'm thinking;

karel poborsky
moussa sissoko
El hadj diouf

I'm not saying he's good enough to play for United or Liverpool. But to say he's not worth us trying to hold onto seems a little reckless.

Who is replacing and doing a better job than our senior Danish international for less money? By all means, if there's some signing that nobody is aware of for 150,000 I say we snap them up. But I don't think, with our budget, we can be too wild with sacking our players off.

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 20:14 - May 30 with 5008 viewslongtimefan

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 19:55 - May 30 by Reuser_is_God

He’s not skilled though.

He has zero technical ability.

His distribution and especially his crossing improved significantly last season to the point he was credited with our second highest assists - well up the Championship list as well if my memory serves me well. I don’t think that indicates zero skill - some people just don’t seem to appreciate what he does - though that doesn’t appear to include the Danish Manager. Significantly better than Kenlock in my view, either as full back or wing back and can also play left-sided CB. With no other obvious contender for that spot why would you not want to keep him?
Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 20:23 - May 30 with 4968 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Opinion of Knudsen... Will he go....? on 20:08 - May 30 by SpruceMoose

I'm not saying he's good enough to play for United or Liverpool. But to say he's not worth us trying to hold onto seems a little reckless.

Who is replacing and doing a better job than our senior Danish international for less money? By all means, if there's some signing that nobody is aware of for 150,000 I say we snap them up. But I don't think, with our budget, we can be too wild with sacking our players off.

I'd happily sell him and reinvest.

Did ok with Cresswell and Mings.

I'm not saying I want to sell him, but needs must sometimes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024