Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you could un-write any song what would it be? 15:39 - Jul 20 with 12708 viewstractordownsouth

If you could completely wipe off a song's existence from the planet, what would it be?

1) Walking on Sunshine - Irritates me, especially in the beginning. It's overly cheesy and annoyingly I always think it's a song I like when it comes on.

2) Havana - Camila Cabello

Not terrible overall and quite catchy but I think we should reconsider bringing back capital punishment for people who start a song with the lyrics " Havana Oh Nana"

3) Familiar - Liam Payne

Just horrific...

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:40 - Jul 20 with 5187 viewshype313

Black Lace- Agadoo.

Thread closed.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:40 - Jul 20 with 5184 viewsHerbivore

Angels - Robbie Williams

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:42 - Jul 20 with 5169 viewsSpruceMoose

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:40 - Jul 20 by Herbivore

Angels - Robbie Williams

That German Bombers song

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:43 - Jul 20 with 5166 viewsJ2BLUE

Literally anything by Drake.

And you know me
Turn the O2 into the O3, dog
Without 40, Oli, there’d be no me
Imagine if I never met the broskies

What the actual fook?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:45 - Jul 20 with 5150 viewsartsbossbeard

Summer Holiday - Cliff Richard

You hum it, I'll smash your face in.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:46 - Jul 20 with 5143 viewsWeekender

What about a band?

1) Queen.
2) U2

Both of you, get out!

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:47 - Jul 20 with 5132 viewsHerbivore

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:46 - Jul 20 by Weekender

What about a band?

1) Queen.
2) U2

Both of you, get out!

I'll give you U2 but I'm not having Queen.

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:48 - Jul 20 with 5124 viewsSpruceMoose

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:43 - Jul 20 by J2BLUE

Literally anything by Drake.

And you know me
Turn the O2 into the O3, dog
Without 40, Oli, there’d be no me
Imagine if I never met the broskies

What the actual fook?

Most lyrics are terrible. You need to be careful what you sing along to in this day and age.

"I drove all night to get to you
Is that all right?
I drove all night, crept in your room
Woke you from your sleep to make love to you
Is that all right?"

No Mr Orbison, it's not alright at all, in fact, it's a bit rapey. Please come with us and don't make a scene.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:51 - Jul 20 with 5107 viewsJ2BLUE

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:40 - Jul 20 by Herbivore

Angels - Robbie Williams

Truly impaired.

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:51 - Jul 20 with 5105 viewsSpruceMoose

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:51 - Jul 20 by J2BLUE

Pipe down Barlow.

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:59 - Jul 20 with 5071 viewsWeWereZombies

Standards are slipping, over a quarter of an hour and no one has mentioned 'On the ball, City'.

Also, 'The Birdie Song' - I never realised the connection until now. Actually, if their support were compelled to sing that for a couple of hours every time they played and it was always caught on YouTube I might relent.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 16:30]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:09 - Jul 20 with 5026 viewsITFC_Forever

Any of the dirge by Nirvana.
Any of the dirge by The Streets.
House of Pain - Jump Around
We Are Family - Sister Sledge
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun- Cyndi Lauper
On The Ball City

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:11 - Jul 20 with 5014 viewsJ2BLUE

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:51 - Jul 20 by SpruceMoose

Pipe down Barlow.

Barlow?!?

Truly impaired.

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:11 - Jul 20 with 5010 viewsm14_blue

Dancing in the Moonlight.

There are no words to explain why
If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:14 - Jul 20 with 4994 viewswkj

Anything by people who are not the same ethnicity as me

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:19 - Jul 20 with 4981 viewsTractorCam

With you on that Liam Payne one.

Sia- Cheap thrills as well. In fact anything by Sia.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:21 - Jul 20 with 4968 viewsSpruceMoose

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:14 - Jul 20 by wkj

Anything by people who are not the same ethnicity as me

Not sure I can name many top 40 hits by Inuits.

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:22 - Jul 20 with 4961 viewstractordownsouth

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:09 - Jul 20 by ITFC_Forever

On The Ball City

Girls just wanna have fun Was number 4 on my list

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:23 - Jul 20 with 4945 viewsJ2BLUE

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:09 - Jul 20 by ITFC_Forever

On The Ball City

Cracking choices. Awful sh1te songs.

Truly impaired.

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:24 - Jul 20 with 4942 viewswkj

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:21 - Jul 20 by SpruceMoose

Not sure I can name many top 40 hits by Inuits.

Need you tonight, Mystify, Never tear us apart

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:25 - Jul 20 with 4935 viewsHerbivore

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:51 - Jul 20 by J2BLUE

Wait, you actually like that song? It's bloody terrible.

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:25 - Jul 20 with 4933 viewstractordownsouth

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:19 - Jul 20 by TractorCam

With you on that Liam Payne one.

Sia- Cheap thrills as well. In fact anything by Sia.

On the subject of cheap thrills, has Sean Paul ever done a normal song? Whenever I've heard him, he's just ' featured' on another song making stupid noises in the background half the time. Is there such thing as a Sean Paul gig? Who would go? What would that even involve?

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:27 - Jul 20 with 4922 viewsfooters

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 15:46 - Jul 20 by Weekender

What about a band?

1) Queen.
2) U2

Both of you, get out!

Thank god I've found someone else who hates Queen.

Flashbacks to Lowestoft clubs as a teen, the denouement of the meat market being Don't Stop Me Now just as the lights were coming up. Awful.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:27 - Jul 20 with 2262 viewsSpruceMoose

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:25 - Jul 20 by tractordownsouth

On the subject of cheap thrills, has Sean Paul ever done a normal song? Whenever I've heard him, he's just ' featured' on another song making stupid noises in the background half the time. Is there such thing as a Sean Paul gig? Who would go? What would that even involve?

So you're saying that Sean Paul's recording career is similar to how wkj's posting relates to mine?

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:36 - Jul 20 with 2244 viewsWeWereZombies

If you could un-write any song what would it be? on 16:11 - Jul 20 by m14_blue

Dancing in the Moonlight.

There are no words to explain why

It's three o'clock in the morning
A hot summer night
You've spent an evening and the early hours with someone who had really got you going...

Have you seriously never been there? [checks to see if replying to Rommy]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024