Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers moving on? 21:37 - Jul 20 with 6003 viewsyocal_lad

Could be nothing but his house on Henley road has been emptied and no one been there for at least a few days!
Chambers moving on? on 21:39 - Jul 20 with 5947 viewstextbackup

Hes moves up near the Suffolk show ground I believe

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Chambers moving on? on 21:40 - Jul 20 with 5948 viewsPJH

Thought there was a thread about him moving to somewhere near the training ground several weeks ago.

Of course he might have signed for Forest as per the def info on here 18 months ago.
Chambers moving on? on 21:41 - Jul 20 with 5933 viewsReuser_is_God

Sheffield United for 5 million I heard.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Chambers moving on? on 21:50 - Jul 20 with 5793 viewsitfcjoe

Chambers moving on? on 21:40 - Jul 20 by PJH

Thought there was a thread about him moving to somewhere near the training ground several weeks ago.

Of course he might have signed for Forest as per the def info on here 18 months ago.

That was genuine def info from whoever posted it, he’d said his goodbyes

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Chambers moving on? on 21:50 - Jul 20 with 5789 viewsPhilTWTD

Chambers moving on? on 21:40 - Jul 20 by PJH

Yes he did, a few months back.
Chambers moving on? on 21:53 - Jul 20 with 5756 viewsSitfcB

Blimey. News does travel slowly still in Suffolk.

As others have said, he moved, months ago.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Chambers moving on? on 21:58 - Jul 20 with 5709 viewsPJH

Chambers moving on? on 21:50 - Jul 20 by itfcjoe

That was genuine def info from whoever posted it, he’d said his goodbyes

The moving house was def info because he has.

The signing for Forest was not def info because he didn't.

No doubt it was def info that he was expected to move to Forest but it seems to me that def info is only def info if it actually happens.
Chambers moving on? on 21:59 - Jul 20 with 5687 viewsitfcjoe

Chambers moving on? on 21:58 - Jul 20 by PJH

No doubt it was def info that he was expected to move to Forest but it seems to me that def info is only def info if it actually happens.

Things can be def info without happening ultimately

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Chambers moving on? on 22:07 - Jul 20 with 5591 viewsSitfcB

It was def info that he said his goodbyes and was on his way to Forest, but as you say the move didn’t happen in the end, they ran out of time didn’t they? And there certainly wasn’t time to replace him and Mick didn’t want to make the same mistake as Murphy.

Anyway, should have never got to that pint and LC should’ve been offered a new deal way before that.

COYB

Chambers moving on? on 22:08 - Jul 20 with 5554 viewsjas0999

This rumour surfaces during every transfer window.
Chambers moving on? on 22:10 - Jul 20 with 5535 viewswkj

Chambers moving on? on 22:08 - Jul 20 by jas0999

This rumour surfaces during every transfer window.

Just like you when there is something to moan about

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Chambers moving on? on 22:16 - Jul 20 with 5461 viewsTractorWood

I believe the info was Chambers being in advanced talks with Forest and him saying his goodbyes to the squad. By all accounts that did happen so not entirely sure what you're disputing. I believe it was the same guy who broke the Murphy transfer who knows Bishop. A few people who shot that down initially, quickly looked fairly stupid.

Chambers just moved though. I remember someone posting a Rightmove link to his house.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 22:18]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Chambers moving on? on 00:09 - Jul 21 with 5035 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Chambers moving on? on 22:16 - Jul 20 by TractorWood

I believe the info was Chambers being in advanced talks with Forest and him saying his goodbyes to the squad. By all accounts that did happen so not entirely sure what you're disputing. I believe it was the same guy who broke the Murphy transfer who knows Bishop. A few people who shot that down initially, quickly looked fairly stupid.

Chambers just moved though. I remember someone posting a Rightmove link to his house.

The ever reliable Poobum I believe

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Chambers moving on? on 00:42 - Jul 21 with 4968 viewsSitfcB

Chambers moving on? on 00:09 - Jul 21 by TRUE_BLUE123

The ever reliable Poobum I believe

Don’t talk sh!t!

COYB

Chambers moving on? on 07:31 - Jul 21 with 4669 viewsLimitlessBlue

it'll be another house that he will rent out to the youth team players, being head of the Chambers property portfolio I would imagine. There is already one which 4 of em live in I believe.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Chambers moving on? on 09:20 - Jul 21 with 4367 viewsPhilTWTD

Chambers moving on? on 22:16 - Jul 20 by TractorWood

I don't think that's ever been firmed up as anything more than a rumour. I asked Chambo about it on the radio and I think he dismissed it and I don't think I've seen it anywhere other than on here.

Basically think there was interest, Chambo was up for the move due to his contract situation, Mick had a bit of a look round to look for potential alternatives in case things progressed - Celtic centre-back Efe Ambrose was the main one - but dug his heels in and refused the move. Not even sure whether a fee was actually agreed.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Chambers moving on? on 09:20 - Jul 21 with 4364 viewsPJH

Chambers moving on? on 21:59 - Jul 20 by itfcjoe

Things can be def info without happening ultimately

I have been pondering this for some time and have come to the conclusion that there are three types of def info.

1.Def info that something is expected to happen.

2.Def info that something has happened.

3.Def info that is made up.

If 2 does not happen does 1 become null and void?
3 of course is always null and void.
Chambers moving on? on 09:23 - Jul 21 with 4339 viewsPJH

Chambers moving on? on 09:20 - Jul 21 by PhilTWTD

I don't think that's ever been firmed up as anything more than a rumour. I asked Chambo about it on the radio and I think he dismissed it and I don't think I've seen it anywhere other than on here.

Basically think there was interest, Chambo was up for the move due to his contract situation, Mick had a bit of a look round to look for potential alternatives in case things progressed - Celtic centre-back Efe Ambrose was the main one - but dug his heels in and refused the move. Not even sure whether a fee was actually agreed.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I think that Chambo said in his programme notes that he never left Suffolk on the transfer deadline day although I think that there were suggestions on here that he had been to Nottingham and back.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 13:13]
Chambers moving on? on 09:39 - Jul 21 with 4272 viewsfarkenhell

Chambers moving on? on 22:07 - Jul 20 by SitfcB

It was def info that he said his goodbyes and was on his way to Forest, but as you say the move didn’t happen in the end, they ran out of time didn’t they? And there certainly wasn’t time to replace him and Mick didn’t want to make the same mistake as Murphy.

Anyway, should have never got to that pint and LC should’ve been offered a new deal way before that.

You mean all he wanted was a beer? Blimey - and they say footballers are greedy...
Chambers moving on? on 14:12 - Jul 21 with 3879 viewsGarv

Chambers moving on? on 09:20 - Jul 21 by PJH

I have been pondering this for some time and have come to the conclusion that there are three types of def info.

1.Def info that something is expected to happen.

2.Def info that something has happened.

3.Def info that is made up.

If 2 does not happen does 1 become null and void?
3 of course is always null and void.

Obviously depends on what is being suggested as def info. That something is on the cards or that something has happened?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Chambers moving on? on 15:33 - Jul 21 with 3742 viewslazyblue

He abs his family live thus part of the world and moved to nice house in Rushmere
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024