Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone else really worried... 12:20 - Jul 22 with 2277 viewschicoazul

.....that Liverpool are going to win the league this season?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:21 - Jul 22 with 2272 viewsTractorCam

They're definitely the nearest challengers to City imo, should be quite a good battle up there this season with Spurs holding on to their players thus far and Arsenal making strides. Can't see United or Chelsea doing anything though.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:22 - Jul 22 with 2268 views26_Paz

Can't see them having the consistency to finish above City who I think will win it quite comfortably.

Liverpool will be a good cup side again though and could possibly get second

The Paz Man

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:23 - Jul 22 with 2265 viewsFunge

See, I'd much rather Liverpool than Man U; maybe that's a generational thing tho.
Is anyone else really worried... on 12:24 - Jul 22 with 2257 viewsfabian_illness

I wouldn’t mind seeing Liverpool do it.
Can’t help but like Klopp.
Is anyone else really worried... on 12:25 - Jul 22 with 2243 viewschicoazul

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:22 - Jul 22 by 26_Paz

Can't see them having the consistency to finish above City who I think will win it quite comfortably.

Liverpool will be a good cup side again though and could possibly get second

So hard too win the league twice on the spin though and City dont seem to have particularly reinforced yet. Liverpool look very strong in just about every area now.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:25 - Jul 22 with 2243 viewsfooters

I know it will upset some of the older bods on here but I like Liverpool under Klopp. Not really got much time or opinions on PL teams but I like the cut of his jib.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:26 - Jul 22 with 2239 viewsJimmyJazz

Why worried? The alternative is City win it again easily?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:26 - Jul 22 with 2235 viewschicoazul

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:24 - Jul 22 by fabian_illness

I wouldn’t mind seeing Liverpool do it.
Can’t help but like Klopp.

I too hate the fact I like him.

Login to get fewer ads

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:28 - Jul 22 with 2219 viewsJ2BLUE

Not really. I just hope it's more of a contest than last year. I'd love to see Spurs win it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:28 - Jul 22 with 2219 viewschicoazul

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:26 - Jul 22 by JimmyJazz

Why worried? The alternative is City win it again easily?

Like all right thinking people my age I hate Liverpool and their fans.

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:29 - Jul 22 with 2210 viewschicoazul

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:28 - Jul 22 by J2BLUE

Not really. I just hope it's more of a contest than last year. I'd love to see Spurs win it.

No chance, Spurs are standing still. They are also so bad at buying good new players. Although I too would like to see them do it.

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:34 - Jul 22 with 2177 viewsm14_blue

They were 25 points behind City last year, that's a lot to make up but I'm sure they'll be much closer.
Is anyone else really worried... on 12:37 - Jul 22 with 2160 viewschicoazul

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:34 - Jul 22 by m14_blue

They were 25 points behind City last year, that's a lot to make up but I'm sure they'll be much closer.

This is a good point but it depends on how City start, if they start like last year it could be over by Xmas (and they have started the season very well both times under Pep). But as I say they have at the moment more or less the same squad and a few of their key men went very deep in the World Cup.

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:38 - Jul 22 with 2160 viewsfabian_illness

Spurs are the only team I couldn’t bear winning the league.
I don’t really dislike them as such but they are my father in laws team and I couldn’t handle the gloating.
I like nothing more than to highlight their failures at every possible opportunity.
Is anyone else really worried... on 12:38 - Jul 22 with 2154 viewsm14_blue

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:37 - Jul 22 by chicoazul

This is a good point but it depends on how City start, if they start like last year it could be over by Xmas (and they have started the season very well both times under Pep). But as I say they have at the moment more or less the same squad and a few of their key men went very deep in the World Cup.

Very true.

Recent history suggests retaining the title isn't easy so you may be right.
Is anyone else really worried... on 12:39 - Jul 22 with 2154 viewschicoazul

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:38 - Jul 22 by fabian_illness

Spurs are the only team I couldn’t bear winning the league.
I don’t really dislike them as such but they are my father in laws team and I couldn’t handle the gloating.
I like nothing more than to highlight their failures at every possible opportunity.

Spurs for me are a lot like Liverpool in that with maybe 2 exceptions I have never met one of their fans that I didnt instantly dislike.

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:40 - Jul 22 with 2144 viewsJimmyJazz

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:28 - Jul 22 by chicoazul

Like all right thinking people my age I hate Liverpool and their fans.

I used to hate Liverpool (70's and 80's) but it was so long ago. Man Utd in the 90's changed all that around

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:44 - Jul 22 with 2134 viewsfabian_illness

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:39 - Jul 22 by chicoazul

Spurs for me are a lot like Liverpool in that with maybe 2 exceptions I have never met one of their fans that I didnt instantly dislike.

Having a massive sense of entitlement is a prerequisite to being a spurs fan.
Is anyone else really worried... on 12:46 - Jul 22 with 2123 viewsWD19

They will go close, but i am hoping that just means more fun when they stuff it up.
Is anyone else really worried... on 13:00 - Jul 22 with 2090 viewschicoazul

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:46 - Jul 22 by WD19

They will go close, but i am hoping that just means more fun when they stuff it up.

Their first 18 or so is wall to wall class now though. Maybe the only thing they lack is players with experience of winning leagues.

Keita and Fabinho are massive upgrades on Milner and Lallana.

Is anyone else really worried... on 13:23 - Jul 22 with 2036 viewsPendejo

Is anyone else really worried... on 12:34 - Jul 22 by m14_blue

The points aren't carried over to the new season, so 25 point gap is an irrelevance. Whether they're up to overhauling Manchester's behemoths is another matter.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Is anyone else really worried... on 14:05 - Jul 22 with 1982 viewsm14_blue

Is anyone else really worried... on 13:23 - Jul 22 by Pendejo

The points aren't carried over to the new season, so 25 point gap is an irrelevance. Whether they're up to overhauling Manchester's behemoths is another matter.

Huh? Obviously the points aren't carried forward but they are an indication of how far superior City were last year and just how big the gap is that Liverpool need to close.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024