Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off 08:43 - Aug 2 with 2521 viewsDanFord

Purely on the basis that Hurst has got 'fed up' with Blackpool and switched his attentions. We know that we upped our bid for Tilt to £700k on Tuesday and that Tilt then asked to leave. Shrewsbury also said yesterday that the text from Nsiala 'came yesterday' which means Tuesday too. No way we are moving on from Tilt if we've made offers on the same day.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 8:44]

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 08:56 - Aug 2 with 2401 viewsSomethingBlue

Why not? A lot can happen in a day.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:00 - Aug 2 with 2370 viewsPhilTWTD

Think that probably is the case, I had heard the club were getting fed up with Blackpool, who aren't easy to deal with apparently. Think the further Tilt bid and transfer request must have been at the end of last week which was probably why Paul H was interested to learn he'd been left out on Saturday.
It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:01 - Aug 2 with 2335 viewsKieran_Knows

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:00 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

Think that probably is the case, I had heard the club were getting fed up with Blackpool, who aren't easy to deal with apparently. Think the further Tilt bid and transfer request must have been at the end of last week which was probably why Paul H was interested to learn he'd been left out on Saturday.

What do you reckon on Nsiala and Nolan? Think we'll go back with an improved offer?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:02 - Aug 2 with 2316 viewsDanFord

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:00 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

Thanks Phil. That's a shame. I rate him so highly and he was the one I was most excited about. As J2 will be along to remind me soon I said he was a rock like Shittu with the footwork of JET! Lol. He looks like one of those types who could easily end up in the Premier League a few years down the line but I guess it's not to be. Blackpool can't expect much more than £700k given he has a year left. Let's hope Tilt is doing his utmost to force them to take the offer.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:30 - Aug 2 with 2150 viewsagentp

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:01 - Aug 2 by Kieran_Knows

What do you reckon on Nsiala and Nolan? Think we'll go back with an improved offer?

9/10 first bids are rejected.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:38 - Aug 2 with 2097 viewschristiand

This Tilt saga has dragged on for weeks whether that is down to Blackpool or us, however can't really see this deal being completed. Strange situation really, as Blackpool could shoot themselves in the foot as they could have a disgruntled player on their hands and Ipswich have 'finally' offered a reasonable fee for a player that is in the final year of his contract - who in a few months - could quite conceivable walk away for nothing. This should make for an interesting watch.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:42 - Aug 2 with 2055 viewsKieran_Knows

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:30 - Aug 2 by agentp

9/10 first bids are rejected.

I suppose what I meant was, does Phil think a deal can get done before the weekend.

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:43 - Aug 2 with 2031 viewsSuperfrans

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:38 - Aug 2 by christiand

This Tilt saga has dragged on for weeks whether that is down to Blackpool or us, however can't really see this deal being completed. Strange situation really, as Blackpool could shoot themselves in the foot as they could have a disgruntled player on their hands and Ipswich have 'finally' offered a reasonable fee for a player that is in the final year of his contract - who in a few months - could quite conceivable walk away for nothing. This should make for an interesting watch.

Fact is, we still do need two CHs. And if Knudsen goes (which would require Stoke to double their bid to £2m at least, it's true) this becomes even more of an issue.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Login to get fewer ads

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:47 - Aug 2 with 2003 viewsBlueySwede

I am just a bit worried that Paul Hurst is not getting his primary targets, that he went after when he arrived. Can be wrong though.
While not paying much over the odds, it is important that Hurst gets the support he needs from our owner.
It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:55 - Aug 2 with 1916 viewsReuser_is_God

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:43 - Aug 2 by Superfrans

Fact is, we still do need two CHs. And if Knudsen goes (which would require Stoke to double their bid to £2m at least, it's true) this becomes even more of an issue.

Agreed, I don’t really buy this ‘Tilt deal off’ stuff because of the reason you’ve stated.

It seems like it’s a few hundred grand us & Blackpool are is dispute about, I’m sure it’ll get sorted.

If the below happens in the next week I think we’ve had hell of a window:

IN

Tilt
Jackson
Nolan
Nsiala
Possible new LB for Jonas

OUT

Knudsen
Garner
Cotter or Emmanuel out on loan

KEEP

Waghorn

I think if Garner & Jonas do go then the IN’s are financially feasible & we keep our best outfield player.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:58 - Aug 2 with 1879 viewsCurrie10

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:55 - Aug 2 by Reuser_is_God

Agreed, I don’t really buy this ‘Tilt deal off’ stuff because of the reason you’ve stated.

It seems like it’s a few hundred grand us & Blackpool are is dispute about, I’m sure it’ll get sorted.

IN

Tilt
Jackson
Nolan
Nsiala

OUT

Knudsen
Garner

KEEP

Waghorn

I think if Garner & Jonas do go then the IN’s are financially feasible & we keep our best outfield player.

Does Waghorn want to be here?

Are we in a position to turn down £5-7 mill even if we want £8 mill?

I don't see it. He'll be off before the window shuts.
It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:00 - Aug 2 with 1859 viewsITFCBlues

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:55 - Aug 2 by Reuser_is_God

IN

Tilt
Jackson
Nolan
Nsiala

OUT

Knudsen
Garner

KEEP

Waghorn

It just means Waghorn is unhappy as he didn’t triple his wages!

Think we also need a winger as well. We’re short in that area still for me

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:01 - Aug 2 with 1842 viewsReuser_is_God

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:58 - Aug 2 by Currie10

Does Waghorn want to be here?

Are we in a position to turn down £5-7 mill even if we want £8 mill?

I don't see it. He'll be off before the window shuts.

There has been absolutely nothing to suggest he doesn’t.

We’ve put a price on his head & until that is met then he’ll stay here, it’s as simple as that in my opinion.

Evans out

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:05 - Aug 2 with 1807 viewsITFCBlues

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:01 - Aug 2 by Reuser_is_God

There has been absolutely nothing to suggest he doesn’t.

We’ve put a price on his head & until that is met then he’ll stay here, it’s as simple as that in my opinion.

I think he will end up at Boro.

They’re about to sell Traore for 18m as well

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:07 - Aug 2 with 1785 viewsReuser_is_God

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:05 - Aug 2 by ITFCBlues

I think he will end up at Boro.

They’re about to sell Traore for 18m as well

He probably will but only if they meet our valuation.

Evans out

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:08 - Aug 2 with 1777 viewsSW6Tractor

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:00 - Aug 2 by ITFCBlues

It just means Waghorn is unhappy as he didn’t triple his wages!

Think we also need a winger as well. We’re short in that area still for me

Generally seems like Waghorn happy at ITFC, but Hurst fancies cashing in to bolster squad.

Looking a bit tight on time to make that work though, so we'll see what happens.
It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:08 - Aug 2 with 1770 viewsPhilTWTD

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:43 - Aug 2 by Superfrans

Depends how PH views Donacien, said he can play right across the back four - and I had assumed had been brought to play in the centre until I read Paul H's comments - and then there's Chalobah as well, who can also play there if necessary.
It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:11 - Aug 2 with 1739 viewsTIB

Aren't Blackpool having some financial troubles? Seems a big risk to squabble with us over £300k when you need the money and the defender now wants to leave!?! Hopefully it comes through and we end up with Tilt and Nsiala.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:12 - Aug 2 with 1725 viewsPhilTWTD

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:01 - Aug 2 by Kieran_Knows

I'm sure it will get done now unless Shrewsbury demand ridiculous cash. Their chief exec was pretty sensible in his comments; if players say they want to go then there's not really any point in trying to hang onto them. From their perspective I imagine they'll want to do the deal soon so they can spend the money on replacements.
It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:13 - Aug 2 with 1717 viewsFrimleyBlue

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 09:47 - Aug 2 by BlueySwede

I am just a bit worried that Paul Hurst is not getting his primary targets, that he went after when he arrived. Can be wrong though.
While not paying much over the odds, it is important that Hurst gets the support he needs from our owner.

He is getting support

You don't just up a bid from £700k to £1mill just because that's their value. If Hurst doesn't think he's quite worth that value, he won't push evens.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:15 - Aug 2 with 1702 viewsKieran_Knows

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:12 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

I'm sure it will get done now unless Shrewsbury demand ridiculous cash. Their chief exec was pretty sensible in his comments; if players say they want to go then there's not really any point in trying to hang onto them. From their perspective I imagine they'll want to do the deal soon so they can spend the money on replacements.

Cheers. Should've posted with the same comment, but do you think it'll get done before the weekend? Players need to be registered by 12pm tomorrow for Saturdays game, IIRC.

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:15 - Aug 2 with 1695 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:12 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

Pass that common sense onto Blackpool!!
It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 11:18 - Aug 2 with 1542 viewsGuthrum

It seems some national journalists are suggesting Tilt deal is off on 10:08 - Aug 2 by SW6Tractor

Generally seems like Waghorn happy at ITFC, but Hurst fancies cashing in to bolster squad.

Looking a bit tight on time to make that work though, so we'll see what happens.

I'm not sure it's even that. More that Waghorn is likely to be subject to pretty much unrefuseable offers, in which case he'd be sold.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024