Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know 08:42 - Sep 18 with 3123 viewssimoitfc

Bart

Donacien / chambers / pennington / kenlock

Edwards / Chalobah / Skuse / Rowe

Walters / Harrison

Subs - Gerken / Knudsen / Edun / Nolan / Jackson / Downes / Ward

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 08:44 - Sep 18 with 3092 viewsHerbivore

If you're happy for us to play very direct then that could work.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 08:47 - Sep 18 with 3100 viewsReuser_is_God

Gerken
Donaciean Chambers Pennington Knudsen
Skuse
Walters Edun Nolan Edwards
Jackson

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 08:51 - Sep 18 with 3082 viewsHullblue

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 08:47 - Sep 18 by Reuser_is_God

Gerken
Skuse
Jackson

That central 3 is exactly what I'd go with. I wonder if something's happened with Edun - he's been one of our best players from what I've seen. Can't understand why he's dropped him.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 09:35 - Sep 18 with 2998 viewsstewartm

Lets hope Hurst has not lost the plot under pressure and picks a howler of a team...

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 09:43 - Sep 18 with 2981 viewsOsborneOneNil

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 08:47 - Sep 18 by Reuser_is_God

Gerken
Skuse
Jackson

Yeah that’s mine too. Maybe Trev for Skuse, but I’d be happy with this. Get the footballers into the team.
Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 09:44 - Sep 18 with 2977 viewsReuser_is_God

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 09:43 - Sep 18 by OsborneOneNil

Yeah that’s mine too. Maybe Trev for Skuse, but I’d be happy with this. Get the footballers into the team.

That was my one which was up for debate but think we'll need Skuse's defensive abilities tonight, can't afford any brain farts.

Evans out

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 09:59 - Sep 18 with 2947 viewschicoazul

Who knows? We have an enormous squad with many options. All i really know is that it is very irritating to see two young loanee midfielders on the bench when two of our own young midfielders are on loan or in purdah.
Having said that I bet a shiny single pound coin that Andre is on the bench tonight, Bart returns, Donacien returns, and that we win.

EDIT; another thing is, so much about the team selection and tactics will depend on Walters being fit.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 10:00]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 10:00 - Sep 18 with 2943 viewschicoazul

Gerken
Skuse
Jackson

The idea that we would loan in a Premier League centre forward and not play him at centre forward is a very weird one.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 10:05 - Sep 18 with 2915 viewsCurrie10

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 09:43 - Sep 18 by OsborneOneNil

Issue with that, would be our footballers aren't as good as the Brentford ones.

If we go to try and play football against them, I would say that would massively favour them from word go.

Tricky one.

Certainly wouldn't have Kenlock and Rowe on the same wing however!
Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 10:06 - Sep 18 with 2911 viewsStokieBlue

I think he should have the courage of his convictions and play his favoured formations with the players he brought in. If he's going to get sacked at some point it should at least be for doing what he wanted.

Gerken

Donacien / Chambers / Pennington / Knudsen

Chalobah / Skuse

Walters / Nolan / Edwards

Jackson

If you have a formation you like and players you liked enough to bring in then you should have the courage of your convictions and play them.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 10:13 - Sep 18 with 2888 viewsFrimleyBlue

I've got a feeling Hurst will go for

Gerken
Spence, Chambers, Pennington, Knudsen

Edwards, Chalobah, Edun, Graham
Nolan
Walters

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 10:14 - Sep 18 with 2888 viewsRobTheMonk

I think Skuse has to play. I like to compare him to that friend that will carry you home without fail when you've had too much beer. He's good at sorting out others mistakes haha!
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:24 - Sep 18 with 2867 viewschicoazul

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 10:13 - Sep 18 by FrimleyBlue

I've got a feeling Hurst will go for

Gerken
Spence, Chambers, Pennington, Knudsen

Edwards, Chalobah, Edun, Graham
Nolan
Walters

No way will he not play Skuse if he is fit.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 10:25]

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:29 - Sep 18 with 2849 viewsFrimleyBlue

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:24 - Sep 18 by chicoazul

No way will he not play Skuse if he is fit.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 10:25]

That's the one I now think is struggling

Waka waka eh eh

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:32 - Sep 18 with 2840 viewschicoazul

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:29 - Sep 18 by FrimleyBlue

That's the one I now think is struggling

No, it's Walters.

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 10:32 - Sep 18 with 2840 viewsBiGDonnie

Ha, we'd need 11 loan signings for that to happen!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 10:38 - Sep 18 with 2821 viewsitfcjoe

My team - and I'm making the presumption that the player struggling is Walters (and if not him it is one of the widemen and Walters can swap in for him)

----------------------------------Bart*--------------------------------
Donacien-----Pennington-----------Chambers------Knudsen
------------------------------Skuse-------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------Edun-----------------------
Edwards------------------------Nolan---------------------Graham
----------------------------------Jackson------------------------------

Subs: Gerken, Downes, Spence, Chalobah, Harrison, Ward, Rowe

*I know this won't be the case, but it should be

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 10:44 - Sep 18 with 2798 viewschicoazul

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 10:38 - Sep 18 by itfcjoe

My team - and I'm making the presumption that the player struggling is Walters (and if not him it is one of the widemen and Walters can swap in for him)

----------------------------------Bart*--------------------------------
Donacien-----Pennington-----------Chambers------Knudsen
------------------------------Skuse-------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------Edun-----------------------
Edwards------------------------Nolan---------------------Graham
----------------------------------Jackson------------------------------

Subs: Gerken, Downes, Spence, Chalobah, Harrison, Ward, Rowe

*I know this won't be the case, but it should be

you dont think Bart will play tonight? I'd be amazed if he didn't.
Why do people keep saying Walters is a wide man? He's a centre forward.

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 10:50 - Sep 18 with 2776 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Gerken

Donacien Chambers Pennington Knudsen

Edwards Nolan Skuse Edun

Walters Jackson

Poll: Our final position

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 10:51 - Sep 18 with 2770 viewsReuser_is_God

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 10:00 - Sep 18 by chicoazul

The idea that we would loan in a Premier League centre forward and not play him at centre forward is a very weird one.

He's not a lone striker is he.

Evans out

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 11:12 - Sep 18 with 2715 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 10:44 - Sep 18 by chicoazul

you dont think Bart will play tonight? I'd be amazed if he didn't.
Why do people keep saying Walters is a wide man? He's a centre forward.

I don't see how Bart could play, what has Gerken actually done wrong?

Waka waka eh eh

Tonight I would go with this ... but what do I know on 11:22 - Sep 18 with 2687 viewsfooters

Has anyone guessed the correct line-up so far this season? If it keeps on like this we should get a sweepstake going.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024