Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage 20:26 - Oct 26 with 8085 viewstextbackup

When the FCK does this stop, its pathetic, and harming this club

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:27 - Oct 26 with 3664 viewsSitfcB

How is he harming this club?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:27 - Oct 26 with 3663 viewsJ2BLUE

It's a natural development for him to be asked about the situation here. As Sitters said, he's not the last manager anymore. I doubt he will talk about us much in the future.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:28 - Oct 26 with 3657 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

But he was asked the question in an interview Texters. I’m not sure what else you expected him to say.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:30 - Oct 26 with 3631 viewsSitfcB

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:28 - Oct 26 by The_Romford_Blue

But he was asked the question in an interview Texters. I’m not sure what else you expected him to say.

If he turned around and said “I don’t want to talk about that lot” people would still take offence!!

COYB

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:34 - Oct 26 with 3596 viewsJ4ck22

We're the ones who make a massive deal out of it. Every single time.
Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:39 - Oct 26 with 3572 viewstextbackup

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:27 - Oct 26 by SitfcB

How is he harming this club?

He isnt, he is no longer here.
However having a hugely divided fan base, small dwindling fan base, split over the ex ex manager is just an absolute pathetic ongoing issue. Both sides

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:40 - Oct 26 with 3549 viewsSwansea_Blue

No he’s not. He’s a historical character who likely existed, but not in the way he’s since been glorified.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:40 - Oct 26 with 3555 viewstextbackup

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:28 - Oct 26 by The_Romford_Blue

What he has said doesn't both me in the slightest. It's that it becomes a story in here and discussed that I just don't get. Hence I said how much longer does he take centre stage.

Login to get fewer ads

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:41 - Oct 26 with 3549 viewstextbackup

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:34 - Oct 26 by J4ck22

We're the ones who make a massive deal out of it. Every single time.

THATS WHAT IM SAYING!!!!

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:41 - Oct 26 with 3547 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:39 - Oct 26 by textbackup

However having a hugely divided fan base, small dwindling fan base, split over the ex ex manager is just an absolute pathetic ongoing issue. Both sides

Now that I agree with.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:44 - Oct 26 with 3529 viewstextbackup

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:41 - Oct 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Now that I agree with.

And even to a point I'd question why Phil and gav need put it on here, and even if they feel it's a great story, why lead with that quote? Could have chosen "I had a great time there"

They don't like the arguing but that quote will deliberately cause arguements.

I just don't understand it

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:45 - Oct 26 with 3513 viewsLankHenners

What's pathetic is people still reacting like this whenever he says something.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:47 - Oct 26 with 3488 viewstextbackup

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:45 - Oct 26 by LankHenners

What's pathetic is people still reacting like this whenever he says something.

Actually read what I've written you drip, the entire thread.

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:48 - Oct 26 with 3487 viewsSitfcB

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:39 - Oct 26 by textbackup

I agree.

People shouldn’t react.

COYB

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:49 - Oct 26 with 3470 viewsSitfcB

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:44 - Oct 26 by textbackup

And even to a point I'd question why Phil and gav need put it on here, and even if they feel it's a great story, why lead with that quote? Could have chosen "I had a great time there"

They don't like the arguing but that quote will deliberately cause arguements.

I just don't understand it

To be fair to Phil it’s in the interest of ITFC so will report jt.

The headline is kind of the main quote and will draw in the clicks.

The numbskulls should’nt bother reading it.

COYB

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:49 - Oct 26 with 3462 viewsSuperblue95

The constant Mick sniping from both sides of the argument is arguably the worst thing about this site

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:49 - Oct 26 with 3464 viewsReusersTown

He's still very relevant from a media perspective as a comparison to recent history. Especially with the state we're currently in. Why is that so hard to grasp?.
Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:51 - Oct 26 with 3449 viewsRyorry

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:48 - Oct 26 by SitfcB

I agree.

People shouldn’t react.

He was a professional who shouldn't have reacted, but he did.

Bit much therefore to say fans paying to watch shouldn't react (tho I agree some of the stuff some fans hurled at him was outrageous & completely out of order).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:52 - Oct 26 with 3437 viewsHerbivore

Most sensible people don't care, surely?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:53 - Oct 26 with 3430 viewstextbackup

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:49 - Oct 26 by SitfcB

To be fair to Phil it’s in the interest of ITFC so will report jt.

The headline is kind of the main quote and will draw in the clicks.

The numbskulls should’nt bother reading it.

Why is it in our interest?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:54 - Oct 26 with 3413 viewsSitfcB

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:51 - Oct 26 by Ryorry

He was a professional who shouldn't have reacted, but he did.

Bit much therefore to say fans paying to watch shouldn't react (tho I agree some of the stuff some fans hurled at him was outrageous & completely out of order).

Mick McCarthy is Mick McCarthy. Everyone loved his outspoken ways in the play-off season.

If fans can give it then they should expect it back.

COYB

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:55 - Oct 26 with 3404 viewsLankHenners

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:47 - Oct 26 by textbackup

Actually read what I've written you drip, the entire thread.

FFS.

I did - 'people' i.e. in general react like 'this' i.e. like your OP, to him which is pathetic.

Shouldn't you just ignore it anyway, considering how allegedly keen you are to put him behind you and the club?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:55 - Oct 26 with 3401 viewsSitfcB

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:53 - Oct 26 by textbackup

Why is it in our interest?

Because he’s talking about Ipswich Town.

If Roy Keane was to say something about ITFC tomorrow it would be reported on here/EADT etc.

COYB

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:55 - Oct 26 with 3400 viewstextbackup

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:52 - Oct 26 by Herbivore

Most sensible people don't care, surely?

Phil and gav care enough to make it a headline story.
To be clear, nothing MM has to say is of interest to me, and this isn't about him, it's about the complete pointlessness of our small fan base arguing over it STILL.

Absolutely everything should be focused on 3 points at millwall and the new manager IMO

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:58 - Oct 26 with 3380 viewsRyorry

Jesus Christ - he's the ex ex manager and still he takes centre stage on 20:54 - Oct 26 by SitfcB

Mick McCarthy is Mick McCarthy. Everyone loved his outspoken ways in the play-off season.

If fans can give it then they should expect it back.

No. Other managers seem to be able to rise above it - they're professionals and know that it goes with the territory. It's a bit like getting into a spat on a forum! - once you react, that's it, you're lost - downward spiral.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024