Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New look 2019 team with loan players back in January 16:46 - Nov 27 with 2489 viewsITFCMonk

Bart

Emmanuel Chambers Pennington Kenlock

Downes Skuse Nydam

Lankaster Drinan Morris

Subs
Gerken
Woolfenden
Donacien
Chalobah
Bishop
Dozzell
Sears

Does it look stronger? PL has spoke about a ‘focal point’, both Morris and Drinan seem to fit that mould?
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 16:57]
New look 2019 team with loan players back in January on 16:47 - Nov 27 with 2480 viewsKieran_Knows

I can almost guarantee that our team will not look like that in January.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

New look 2019 team with loan players back in January on 16:54 - Nov 27 with 2464 viewsGarv

I've not seen Drinan but Morris a focal point?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

New look 2019 team with loan players back in January on 17:40 - Nov 27 with 2404 viewsJon_456

So you would start:

Emmanuel - who has played well but not a stand out in league one.

Nydam - who can’t even make it into an SPL team.

Drinan - who failed to score in 18 non league appareances

Morris - who has Struggled to get into a league two team

And let’s just chuck them all in together at the same time..

I’m sure the above might be good players in the future but to make up half a championship team now would be catastrophic.
New look 2019 team with loan players back in January on 19:28 - Nov 27 with 2341 viewssuttonfan

New look 2019 team with loan players back in January on 16:54 - Nov 27 by Garv

I've not seen Drinan but Morris a focal point?

Hello, Sutton fan here, watched Drinan play for 4 months and he is awful. Scored 1 goal in 20 something games and that was against a 6th tier side in the FA Cup. Doesn't appear to have any natural instincts in front of goal, often flat footed and doesn't anticipate the ball at all. If you start a game with him in the team I would be amazed. Thought he would be a name that would disappear completely never to be seen again, amazed that so many on here seem to think he could play in your first team

Seen a lot of you guys moaning about Ellis Harrison but for a comparison his 5th tier record was 13 in 35. Aaron's was 0 in 18
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 19:31]
New look 2019 team with loan players back in January on 09:07 - Nov 28 with 2214 viewsmogga

Is there any logic behind this? Why would Lambert do this instead of buying experienced players like we need? We are crying out for some presence and someone who can play with their back to goal and hold the ballup front Young players rarely have the presence/know how of howtodo this.
New look 2019 team with loan players back in January on 10:28 - Nov 28 with 2169 viewsRobTheMonk

New look 2019 team with loan players back in January on 16:47 - Nov 27 by Kieran_Knows

I can almost guarantee that our team will not look like that in January.

If this team is fielded at any point in the remaining games of the season I'll send the OP a tenner.
New look 2019 team with loan players back in January on 10:30 - Nov 28 with 2165 viewsSomethingBlue

It's stronger if "stronger" means finishing bottom by a minimum of 15 points.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

New look 2019 team with loan players back in January on 10:32 - Nov 28 with 2159 viewsIpswichKnight

No it looks a lot weaker and we won't win a game playing that team.
Login to get fewer ads

New look 2019 team with loan players back in January on 11:01 - Nov 28 with 2115 viewsLeagueOne

I don't see how this would radically improve things to be brutally honest.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

New look 2019 team with loan players back in January on 11:27 - Nov 28 with 2082 viewsSoleBayBlue

New look 2019 team with loan players back in January on 17:40 - Nov 27 by Jon_456

So you would start:

Emmanuel - who has played well but not a stand out in league one.

Nydam - who can’t even make it into an SPL team.

Drinan - who failed to score in 18 non league appareances

Morris - who has Struggled to get into a league two team

And let’s just chuck them all in together at the same time..

I’m sure the above might be good players in the future but to make up half a championship team now would be catastrophic.

It worked for Hurst!
New look 2019 team with loan players back in January on 11:34 - Nov 28 with 2072 viewsclive_baker

Hideous looking line up.

I could live with your back 5 just about. Not sure how Nydam has suddenly leap frogged Dozzell and Chalobah in the pecking order, and your front 3 is never going to happen.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

New look 2019 team with loan players back in January on 12:00 - Nov 28 with 2041 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bart

Chambers
Wolfenden
Pennington

New RWB
Skuse
New CM
Bishop
Knudsen

New Striker
New Striker

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024