Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tally-ho! 17:06 - Dec 9 with 5182 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/09/dog-killed-fox-hunt-chased-across-motorway-822416

.....they have form.....
http://www.huntingact.org/news/former-huntsman-of-fitzwilliam-hunt-found-guilty-

https://en-gb.facebook.com/northcambssabs/
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 17:10]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Tally-ho! on 17:26 - Dec 9 with 3528 viewsclive_baker

Aside from the rights and wrongs of hunting foxes at all, why the actual feck are they chasing them anywhere near such a busy road. Highly dangerous. Pillocks.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Tally-ho! on 17:29 - Dec 9 with 3534 viewsfactual_blue

Tally-ho! on 17:26 - Dec 9 by clive_baker

Aside from the rights and wrongs of hunting foxes at all, why the actual feck are they chasing them anywhere near such a busy road. Highly dangerous. Pillocks.

Entitled pillocks.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Tally-ho! on 17:38 - Dec 9 with 3522 viewsSwansea_Blue

I came across some the other day in rural Camarthenshire, including several kids who didn’t look much older than 10 on little ponies. Didn’t see any dogs though, so not sure what they were up to.

Wasn’t sure what to make of it either to be honest. They were obviously just starting out and someone from the local pub had brought trays of nips of something out - presumably hoping to get their lunchtime patronage. Anyway, I didn’t run any of them over so feel as if I had the moral highground!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tally-ho! on 17:40 - Dec 9 with 3515 viewsmonytowbray

Sad they hit a dog and didn’t pile into the people on the hunt.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Tally-ho! on 17:42 - Dec 9 with 3507 viewsBlueBadger

Tally-ho! on 17:40 - Dec 9 by monytowbray

Sad they hit a dog and didn’t pile into the people on the hunt.

I'd hate for someone to damage their car hitting one of that lot though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tally-ho! on 17:44 - Dec 9 with 3506 viewsmonytowbray

Tally-ho! on 17:42 - Dec 9 by BlueBadger

Sure their life insurance would pay out for the damages as they were in a busy road. Also taking a small cut from their family who you’d assume are probably also c*nts.

TWTD never forgets…

Tally-ho! on 18:12 - Dec 9 with 3459 viewsgtsb

Tally-ho! on 17:44 - Dec 9 by monytowbray

Sure their life insurance would pay out for the damages as they were in a busy road. Also taking a small cut from their family who you’d assume are probably also c*nts.

I can never understand how people can get enjoyment out of hurting an animal.
Tally-ho! on 18:16 - Dec 9 with 3455 viewsronnyd

Typical lazy journalism on first story. She doesn,t know that the A14 isn,t a motorway. Not until the new bit opens anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Tally-ho! on 18:18 - Dec 9 with 3449 viewswkj

At the risk of saying something I am not allowed to say because of items I put on my weekly shopping list, I think it is quite a shame that the dog was struck and not one of the tw@ts in red.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 18:19]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Tally-ho! on 18:28 - Dec 9 with 3423 viewsLord_Lucan

Tally-ho! on 18:12 - Dec 9 by gtsb

I can never understand how people can get enjoyment out of hurting an animal.

Better than laying traps where they can lay injured and in pain for a day before expiring.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Tally-ho! on 18:34 - Dec 9 with 3403 viewswkj

Tally-ho! on 18:28 - Dec 9 by Lord_Lucan

Better than laying traps where they can lay injured and in pain for a day before expiring.

True, although self-locking snares are illegal in the UK

Crybaby

Tally-ho! on 18:52 - Dec 9 with 3379 viewsRyorry

Tally-ho! on 18:34 - Dec 9 by wkj

True, although self-locking snares are illegal in the UK

That doesn't stop some gamekeepers getting up to some pretty despicable things, particularly since the snares & traps are usually put in pretty remote places where they're out of sight. Not just the snares, but Larsen traps are really evil - basically one trapped crow used as bait to trap another. The keepers are supposed to check them & keep water topped up every 24 hrs, but often don't, & in hot weather the birds are basically just left to roast to death in the open - absolutely disgusting.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 18:53]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Tally-ho! on 18:57 - Dec 9 with 3365 viewswkj

Tally-ho! on 18:52 - Dec 9 by Ryorry

That doesn't stop some gamekeepers getting up to some pretty despicable things, particularly since the snares & traps are usually put in pretty remote places where they're out of sight. Not just the snares, but Larsen traps are really evil - basically one trapped crow used as bait to trap another. The keepers are supposed to check them & keep water topped up every 24 hrs, but often don't, & in hot weather the birds are basically just left to roast to death in the open - absolutely disgusting.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 18:53]

Basically most of what you say here are examples of people breaking the law then, as frequent checking of traps is a condition.

Crybaby

Tally-ho! on 19:01 - Dec 9 with 3360 viewsRyorry

Tally-ho! on 18:57 - Dec 9 by wkj

Basically most of what you say here are examples of people breaking the law then, as frequent checking of traps is a condition.

Yes, the problem is they don't get policed, but given the swingeing cuts to police numbers in recent years, that will almost certainly continue to be a very big problem.

Tally-ho! on 19:02 - Dec 9 with 3358 viewsmonytowbray

Tally-ho! on 18:57 - Dec 9 by wkj

A lot of hunts break the law though, as Sabs regularly point out. A load of blood lusting toffs who can pay to be above the law out in the middle of the sticks with very few prying eyes, it’s no surprise.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 19:07]

TWTD never forgets…

Tally-ho! on 19:06 - Dec 9 with 3347 viewsmonytowbray

Tally-ho! on 19:01 - Dec 9 by Ryorry

Yes, the problem is they don't get policed, but given the swingeing cuts to police numbers in recent years, that will almost certainly continue to be a very big problem.

They are there in droves within minutes if one of the toffs calls about a hunt sab showing up...

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/cambridgeshire-hunt-saboteu

TWTD never forgets…

Tally-ho! on 19:18 - Dec 9 with 3322 viewsBlueBadger

If fox hunters were truly humane, they'd be managing fox numbers by 'lamping' one or two nights a year, rather than dozens of them chasing down very young or very old animals singly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Tally-ho! on 19:30 - Dec 9 with 3298 viewsBlueBadger

Tally-ho! on 18:18 - Dec 9 by wkj

At the risk of saying something I am not allowed to say because of items I put on my weekly shopping list, I think it is quite a shame that the dog was struck and not one of the tw@ts in red.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 18:19]

Tally-ho! by BlueBadger 9 Dec 2018 17:42

Tally-ho! on 19:33 - Dec 9 with 3296 viewsRyorry

Tally-ho! on 19:06 - Dec 9 by monytowbray

They are there in droves within minutes if one of the toffs calls about a hunt sab showing up...

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/cambridgeshire-hunt-saboteu

The problem is that the traps and snares are usually quietly set in remote locations on private land where the public never see them. Policing therefore depends on whistle-blowers, but as most people who'd see them are often dependent on the same big estates for their houses & jobs that the 'keepers work for, incidents are most unlikely to be reported.

Tally-ho! on 20:15 - Dec 9 with 3264 viewsLord_Lucan

Tally-ho! on 19:18 - Dec 9 by BlueBadger

If fox hunters were truly humane, they'd be managing fox numbers by 'lamping' one or two nights a year, rather than dozens of them chasing down very young or very old animals singly.

You may be surprised to learn they actually don’t get hoards of foxes and the ones they get are dispatched very quickly.

I don’t see what harm they do really, I find most anti hunt people are just inverted snobs.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Tally-ho! on 20:25 - Dec 9 with 3251 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Couple of things on this.

Firstly, I thought hunting foxes with hounds was a criminal offence in the UK, yet the Metro seem to make a very direct connection with a criminal act.

And secondly, you lot saying ‘poor dog, if only they’d ploughed into the two hats in red’, fair enough, but you know the two hats in red are on horses.

So, poor dog, but horses? Fk horses.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Tally-ho! on 20:28 - Dec 9 with 3233 viewsJ2BLUE

Tally-ho! on 20:25 - Dec 9 by Cheltenham_Blue

Couple of things on this.

Firstly, I thought hunting foxes with hounds was a criminal offence in the UK, yet the Metro seem to make a very direct connection with a criminal act.

And secondly, you lot saying ‘poor dog, if only they’d ploughed into the two hats in red’, fair enough, but you know the two hats in red are on horses.

So, poor dog, but horses? Fk horses.

I hope Godolphin aren't reading this...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tally-ho! on 20:34 - Dec 9 with 3221 viewsgtsb

Tally-ho! on 20:15 - Dec 9 by Lord_Lucan

You may be surprised to learn they actually don’t get hoards of foxes and the ones they get are dispatched very quickly.

I don’t see what harm they do really, I find most anti hunt people are just inverted snobs.

Despatched very quickly you say, only after the animal has been terrified and ran to exhaustion. Fox hunting is abhorrent and the people who participate in it are c****.
Tally-ho! on 20:39 - Dec 9 with 3205 viewsfactual_blue

The 'members of the hunt'* dressing up in special hunting attire reduces the foxes' suffering immensely, I understand.

*rhyming slang.

Tally-ho! on 20:40 - Dec 9 with 3202 viewsfactual_blue

Tally-ho! on 20:34 - Dec 9 by gtsb

Despatched very quickly you say, only after the animal has been terrified and ran to exhaustion. Fox hunting is abhorrent and the people who participate in it are c****.

But it's a nice day out for people who like to think they are landed gentry.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024