Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We should definitely leagalise all drugs 10:22 - Dec 10 with 5692 viewschicoazul

As it will stop this sort of thing from happening.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/dec/10/half-of-motorists-fail-drug-driv

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:45 - Dec 10 with 5301 viewsLord_Lucan

At this rate they'll be no one left soon with a license.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:49 - Dec 10 with 5288 viewsKeno

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:45 - Dec 10 by Lord_Lucan

At this rate they'll be no one left soon with a license.

Its a Green Party conspiracy I tell you!!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:51 - Dec 10 with 5268 viewsHerbivore

I don't really see how that has any relevance to the debate on legalisation. Except perhaps to point out that only 10% of drivers failed a test for alcohol, which is a legal drug and so can be treated - including in respect of awareness of drink driving - as a public health issue. So if anything that article supports legalisation and a programme of education and awareness raising about 'safe' drug use. Glad you're finally coming round, mate.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 10:55]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:53 - Dec 10 with 5277 viewsgiant_stow

is it that time of the month again?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:55 - Dec 10 with 5268 viewswkj

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:51 - Dec 10 by Herbivore

I don't really see how that has any relevance to the debate on legalisation. Except perhaps to point out that only 10% of drivers failed a test for alcohol, which is a legal drug and so can be treated - including in respect of awareness of drink driving - as a public health issue. So if anything that article supports legalisation and a programme of education and awareness raising about 'safe' drug use. Glad you're finally coming round, mate.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 10:55]

I think we can safely agree this post warrants the use of "End Of" should you wish

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:56 - Dec 10 with 5248 viewsHerbivore

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:55 - Dec 10 by wkj

I think we can safely agree this post warrants the use of "End Of" should you wish

That's not a road I want to go down. I'd happily take the odd "I make you right" though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:56 - Dec 10 with 5259 viewsfooters

Or criminalise all cars. Problem solved.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:58 - Dec 10 with 5253 viewschicoazul

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:56 - Dec 10 by footers

Cars should definitely be taxed much higher than they currently are but that's a different argument innit blud.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:59 - Dec 10 with 5246 viewschicoazul

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:53 - Dec 10 by giant_stow

is it that time of the month again?

I've been away and have missed the abuse I get for posting on this topic.

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 11:05 - Dec 10 with 5222 viewsfooters

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:58 - Dec 10 by chicoazul

Cars should definitely be taxed much higher than they currently are but that's a different argument innit blud.

We don't want those pesky gilets jaunes turning up over here. For the French it's a decidedly unfashionable statement, or maybe hi-viz is in and I missed it at this year's Paris show.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 11:15 - Dec 10 with 5202 viewsLord_Lucan

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:59 - Dec 10 by chicoazul

I've been away and have missed the abuse I get for posting on this topic.

The real answer is to not make the drug driving laws so draconian.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 11:15 - Dec 10 with 5201 viewschicoazul

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 11:05 - Dec 10 by footers

We don't want those pesky gilets jaunes turning up over here. For the French it's a decidedly unfashionable statement, or maybe hi-viz is in and I missed it at this year's Paris show.

Got to love the French and their radical anti-environmentalism. 40 free Gitanes a day for everyone!

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 11:17 - Dec 10 with 5197 viewschicoazul

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 11:15 - Dec 10 by Lord_Lucan

The real answer is to not make the drug driving laws so draconian.

We could do without our expensive prisons police and justice system by just putting our country into a permanent Purge.

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 12:24 - Dec 10 with 5115 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:56 - Dec 10 by footers

Will be in London soon.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 12:39 - Dec 10 with 5091 viewshampstead_blue

Definitely weed.

Also make smack and addictive class A's available to buy via the NHS for addicts. Make sure they get a clean and reliable supply.

I'm all for taking drugs off the black market. Too much money, death, and general all round nastiness.

If we cleaned it up society would be so much better. More taxes, less deprivation.

Great thread Chico.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 13:07 - Dec 10 with 5044 viewschicoazul

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 12:39 - Dec 10 by hampstead_blue

Definitely weed.

Also make smack and addictive class A's available to buy via the NHS for addicts. Make sure they get a clean and reliable supply.

I'm all for taking drugs off the black market. Too much money, death, and general all round nastiness.

If we cleaned it up society would be so much better. More taxes, less deprivation.

Great thread Chico.

I'm sure youll get your wish in a few years my G so be patient.

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 14:25 - Dec 10 with 4999 viewshampstead_blue

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 13:07 - Dec 10 by chicoazul

I'm sure youll get your wish in a few years my G so be patient.

It makes no difference to me, I don't partake. I've a party pack of tramadol I can dip into when needed. It's on repeat prescription! Oh Happy Days.......

I am tempted by a bit of choco hash cake but nothing else. Maybe some day.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 23:12 - Dec 10 with 4912 viewsjonbull88

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 12:39 - Dec 10 by hampstead_blue

Definitely weed.

Great thread Chico.

I don’t get the current let’s make drugs “cool”. Making them legal won’t do anything but take away an chance of getting the criminals locked up. Look a fags and booze, both taxed relitively highly, both legal, yet pretty much anyone can get their hands on fake or smuggled ones. legalised drugs will just give the impression they are ok, it will give criminals the green light to keep selling, under cutting the legal stuff simples.
We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 10:59 - Dec 11 with 4837 viewshampstead_blue

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 23:12 - Dec 10 by jonbull88

I don’t get the current let’s make drugs “cool”. Making them legal won’t do anything but take away an chance of getting the criminals locked up. Look a fags and booze, both taxed relitively highly, both legal, yet pretty much anyone can get their hands on fake or smuggled ones. legalised drugs will just give the impression they are ok, it will give criminals the green light to keep selling, under cutting the legal stuff simples.

The amount of fake booze and fags is miniscule compared to the legit ones.

There have been studies and pilot projects carried out across the country. The results are incredible.
Crime down, health issues down, and addicts well being has been improved.

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 11:19 - Dec 11 with 4820 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Well prohibiting it doesn’t stop it, so...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

arf (n/t) on 11:20 - Dec 11 with 4818 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 13:52 - Dec 11 with 4773 viewsnoggin

Most people don't buy fake or smuggled booze though. They buy the taxed and controlled stuff.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 14:34 - Dec 11 with 4745 viewsLeoMuff

Daft, and what has got us exactly where we are. Drugs are “cool” because they are illegal, mostly fun, social and exciting.

Making them legal will destroy the criminal/gang element as profits will disappear or be not worth the risk, will also raise hide revenue.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 18:01 - Dec 11 with 4697 viewshampstead_blue

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 14:34 - Dec 11 by LeoMuff

Daft, and what has got us exactly where we are. Drugs are “cool” because they are illegal, mostly fun, social and exciting.

Making them legal will destroy the criminal/gang element as profits will disappear or be not worth the risk, will also raise hide revenue.

In my circles most friends take drugs because they just love getting on it.

We've a friend who brings out a fishing tackle box stacked to the brim.
It's at that point that Mrs H and I leave. Not our bag.

That group are professionals who can afford it.

If any government had the b###s to do it they would wonder why they never did before!

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 06:53 - Dec 12 with 4629 viewsjonbull88

We should definitely leagalise all drugs on 14:34 - Dec 11 by LeoMuff

It won’t distroy the criminal element though will it. There will still be people wanting a product which will be legal cheaper. When it come to conterfit stuff I know a mate who works for the met and he says they sieze millions of £ worth of stuff every year, mostly fags. I used to smoke, i used to get people to get me cigarettes from the eu all the time, far cheaper.

Just really worries me that people want drugs legalised, i want them kept illegal and proper punishments for those caught with them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024