Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? 01:59 - Dec 31 with 2953 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Any idea if these guys are going to be brought back in off their loans in Jan? Personally would get all three back and try and off load some of Hurst's dross and spend what money we have on two strikers.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 02:41 - Dec 31 with 2924 viewsharlingblue

If possible, I would get all three back, plus Nydam.
If we are to crash out of The Championship due to ME's appointment of Paul Hurst and his influx of lower league players, while losing/cashing in on proven Championship players, I suggest bringing back these players, to be a part of our current squad.
They will know the Ipswich way of playing, could either be playing within the current team or at least on the bench.
But that big, hard, hold up player would still be needed, Murphy yet again?, Wickham, not sure about his fitness, any other ideas?
Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 03:39 - Dec 31 with 2903 viewsMrTown

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 02:41 - Dec 31 by harlingblue

If we are to crash out of The Championship due to ME's appointment of Paul Hurst and his influx of lower league players, while losing/cashing in on proven Championship players, I suggest bringing back these players, to be a part of our current squad.
They will know the Ipswich way of playing, could either be playing within the current team or at least on the bench.
But that big, hard, hold up player would still be needed, Murphy yet again?, Wickham, not sure about his fitness, any other ideas?

Thought there was mubblings Murphy wouldn’t come back, happy at Forest, twilight of his career, bit part player in a promotion push. Don’t blame him.

Would like Wickham, seems to have finally got over his injury curse, got 30 minutes first team Boxing Day after a lot of u23 minutes.

Regarding the 3 loans, don’t see any point. They’re at their respected clubs. Morris and Emmanuel aren’t playing regularly, especially Emmanuel. Woolf’s den doing very well from reports. But don’t want to bring them into this car crash right now, bring them in as “fresh faces” for a “fresh rebuild” this summer.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 06:33 - Dec 31 with 2836 viewstextbackup

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 02:41 - Dec 31 by harlingblue

Basically Trevor etc aren’t going to keep us up, but we are giving him time in our team to develope.
I’d rather go down with our boys playing so we can have them a bit more battle ready for l1

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 08:34 - Dec 31 with 2676 viewsSomethingBlue

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 06:33 - Dec 31 by textbackup

Basically Trevor etc aren’t going to keep us up, but we are giving him time in our team to develope.
I’d rather go down with our boys playing so we can have them a bit more battle ready for l1

I'd rather have a go at staying up.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 09:25 - Dec 31 with 2570 viewsMullet

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 08:34 - Dec 31 by SomethingBlue

I'd rather have a go at staying up.

This is the thing isn't it? Win tomorrow and suddenly we're going to see people swing back to that sort of thinking a bit more.

I can't lie, this is the month that probably seals it for me. Bad results and/or bad recruitment and we're done but I don't see that just yet. If we hadn't lost Skuse and got back one of the injured midfielders I feel we'd have got more points this December.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 09:44 - Dec 31 with 2513 viewsITFC_Forever

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 09:25 - Dec 31 by Mullet

This is the thing isn't it? Win tomorrow and suddenly we're going to see people swing back to that sort of thinking a bit more.

I can't lie, this is the month that probably seals it for me. Bad results and/or bad recruitment and we're done but I don't see that just yet. If we hadn't lost Skuse and got back one of the injured midfielders I feel we'd have got more points this December.

We've been waiting for the mythical return of Huws and Origami for the last 15 months... sadly, it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 09:55 - Dec 31 with 2453 viewstractorboy1978

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 09:25 - Dec 31 by Mullet

The next two weeks are enormous.

Failure to beat Millwall and Rotherham; failure to progress in the cup against an Accrington side that have a winning habit built up over the last 18 months and failure to bring in the bodies we need and all sense of belief will be lost.
Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 10:11 - Dec 31 with 2387 viewsHerbivore

I don't see the value in bringing those three back, they aren't going to improve us and aren't what we need right now. I'd much rather they continue their development playing on loan. There's an argument for Morris I guess as he's not playing and could be cover for the wide forward roles. Nydam isn't playing either so I'd bring him back too.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 10:17 - Dec 31 with 2376 viewsBLUEBEAT

I would recall them.

A calculated risk, though.

If the club do not improve and the gap at the bottom increases, I’d be inclined to send all loanees back to their parent clubs and just use our own players in preparation for League One.

Poll: W or W

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 10:25 - Dec 31 with 2348 viewsreusersfreekicks

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 10:17 - Dec 31 by BLUEBEAT

I would recall them.

If the club do not improve and the gap at the bottom increases, I’d be inclined to send all loanees back to their parent clubs and just use our own players in preparation for League One.

They are no better thank what we have. This myth of our youngsters being world beaters who can save us is complete tosh
Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 12:11 - Dec 31 with 2202 viewsWickets

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 10:25 - Dec 31 by reusersfreekicks

They are no better thank what we have. This myth of our youngsters being world beaters who can save us is complete tosh

Well very true , has anyone suggested that they are then or have one or two been making the point that they are as good as the players in the team at the moment. I thought the plan was to get to the end of the year and still be in touch with the 3 or 4 clubs above us, it could be that we have just about done this? Now the hard part getting our owner, who said something along the lines of its my money remember, to fund a few better players than we have got. Now if he , for whatever reason is unable to do this, some feel we might as well try and improve our own young players rather than other clubs young players. For me its not rocket science if we do not improve this squad we will go down. The only very slight upside is i suppose the players the last manager brought in should be more able to cope in league 1 and maybe with some of our own improving young players we might have a decent chance of bouncing back if Lambert is prepared to stay ?
Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 12:36 - Dec 31 with 2157 viewsBLUEBEAT

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 10:25 - Dec 31 by reusersfreekicks

You haven’t read my post properly.

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 16:07 - Dec 31 with 2011 viewsPositivelyPortman

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 10:17 - Dec 31 by BLUEBEAT

I would recall them.

Ludicrous statement.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 16:50 - Dec 31 with 1965 viewsBLUEBEAT

Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden recalls? on 16:07 - Dec 31 by PositivelyPortman

Ludicrous statement.

So if we’re already relegated, you’d prefer to continue playing loanees for the benefit of their owning club rather than give serious gametime to probable first team squad players next season?

You sir are the ludicrous part of this exchange of words.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024