Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen 14:34 - Jan 30 with 4310 viewsSpruceMoose

I'll be looking to those Leave voters to articulate a vision for Britain's future, and to begin leading by example. As you now have what you have always wanted, I hope you won't squander the gift you've been given by indulging in petty showboating and goading. Surely you've been planning for this moment for so many years that come our exit date in March we can really hit the ground running.

You may have won (in your eyes) but your task is only really now beginning. It's now your responsibility to take the country with you into a positive future. Show us what a new future for the UK can look like, then go and realise those goals. Do that, and us Remainers will have no choice but to say you were right all along. I'm prepared to give you the chance to do that.

I hope you don't let the rest of us down.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:34 - Jan 30 with 3880 viewsBluefish

I believe the usual next step is Paul Hurst

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:36 - Jan 30 with 3873 viewsSpruceMoose

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:34 - Jan 30 by Bluefish

I believe the usual next step is Paul Hurst

We will be getting rid of all our experienced industries and replacing them will new and exciting, but ultimately inexperienced industries like Ray Gun manufacture and Head transplantation?
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 14:36]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:39 - Jan 30 with 3847 viewsBluefish

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:36 - Jan 30 by SpruceMoose

We will be getting rid of all our experienced industries and replacing them will new and exciting, but ultimately inexperienced industries like Ray Gun manufacture and Head transplantation?

All jobs will be gone and we will slump into depression but they will claim that they are much happier now

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:40 - Jan 30 with 3845 viewsKeaneish

I'm sure all leavers will be delighted to receive your begrudging, condescending endorsement but i believe the responsibility lies in the hands of the government who are representatives (supposedly) of the people before it gets to collective individuals to act in kind.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:41 - Jan 30 with 3841 viewsSpruceMoose

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:39 - Jan 30 by Bluefish

All jobs will be gone and we will slump into depression but they will claim that they are much happier now

Well, that Junker fella did call them numbskulls.

Why don't we get on more? You're making a lot of sense here. Our powers combined could be incredible.

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:44 - Jan 30 with 3822 viewsBluefish

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:41 - Jan 30 by SpruceMoose

Well, that Junker fella did call them numbskulls.

Why don't we get on more? You're making a lot of sense here. Our powers combined could be incredible.

You just took the populist view to misunderstand me

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:45 - Jan 30 with 3812 viewsBiGDonnie

You're not bitter at all

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:45 - Jan 30 with 3810 viewsBluefish

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:40 - Jan 30 by Keaneish

I'm sure all leavers will be delighted to receive your begrudging, condescending endorsement but i believe the responsibility lies in the hands of the government who are representatives (supposedly) of the people before it gets to collective individuals to act in kind.

I struggle to make sense of things that you say. Are you saying the government should take responsibility because it is their job to make decisions and not the job of the people?

Login to get fewer ads

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:46 - Jan 30 with 3807 viewsStokieBlue

Vision is something like this I believe:

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:48 - Jan 30 with 3790 viewsBluefish

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:45 - Jan 30 by BiGDonnie

You're not bitter at all

I am bitter to share my nationality with so many people that were fooled by a small minority of racist chancers. I'm even more bitter about the fact they won't accept what is going to happen in the face of horrendous lies.

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:48 - Jan 30 with 3782 viewsEireannach_gorm

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:40 - Jan 30 by Keaneish

Good luck with that.
So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:50 - Jan 30 with 3771 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm simply stating 'realise your vision'. They have the go ahead to put into action everything they will have been planning. I'm looking forward to seeing what shape that takes exactly.

There's no condescension on my behalf. Once this is all over we need to work together again. Remainers can't be trying to sabotage everything and Leavers can't be goading the remain voters constantly. The hostility in your post, for example, won't be at all helpful.

A sincere question I would like to ask Leave voters is - what changes are you hoping to see during the short, immediate and long term timeframes in a post-Brexit Britain
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 14:52]

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:50 - Jan 30 with 3767 viewsSpruceMoose

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:44 - Jan 30 by Bluefish

You just took the populist view to misunderstand me

Maybe I was wrong. Can I come in from the cold?

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:54 - Jan 30 with 3740 viewsBluefish

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:50 - Jan 30 by SpruceMoose

Maybe I was wrong. Can I come in from the cold?

If I say no I am going to jeopardise the award that I won earlier for being the nicest guy on twtd. So yes

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:55 - Jan 30 with 3741 viewsSpruceMoose

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:54 - Jan 30 by Bluefish

If I say no I am going to jeopardise the award that I won earlier for being the nicest guy on twtd. So yes

To new beginnings in a Post Brexit World.

Watch out world, FishMoose is here to kick ass and chew gum, and our mum's won't let us chew gum.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 14:57]

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:59 - Jan 30 with 3719 viewsSuperfrans

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:36 - Jan 30 by SpruceMoose

I'm looking forward to the shortage of bananas. They will still be bendy, but we won't be able to get any into the country.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 15:02 - Jan 30 with 3705 viewsSpruceMoose

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:59 - Jan 30 by Superfrans

I'm looking forward to the shortage of bananas. They will still be bendy, but we won't be able to get any into the country.

Ironically, I wouldn't be against the food industry taking a more proactive approach to promoting the consumption of UK produced fruit and veg.

For example, it drives me mad to see the shelves stocked with apples from New Zealand and the US when we have so many beautiful varieties of UK grown apples.

Bananas can fook off too, unless they can be grown in Cornwall.

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 15:03 - Jan 30 with 3698 viewsPinewoodblue

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:46 - Jan 30 by StokieBlue

Vision is something like this I believe:

SB

Excellent choice of image. The pink bit being the Empire.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 15:06 - Jan 30 with 3686 viewsFixed_It

Brexit and (possible) relegation within a couple of months of each other. What a time to be alive!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 15:09 - Jan 30 with 3666 viewsfooters

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 15:03 - Jan 30 by Pinewoodblue

Excellent choice of image. The pink bit being the Empire.

Those Johnny foreigners don't like it up 'em!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 15:20 - Jan 30 with 3623 viewsBlueBadger

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 15:06 - Jan 30 by Fixed_It

Brexit and (possible) relegation within a couple of months of each other. What a time to be alive!

One is a wholly avoidable act of self-harm that's going to cause damage for years on end, cheered on by numbskulls and the other is Brexit.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 16:00]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 15:21 - Jan 30 with 3614 viewsBlueBadger

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 14:59 - Jan 30 by Superfrans

As I've said before, it'll be great having my workload reduced by 52% when all the people who voted to have nothing to do with experts stop attending GPs, clinics and A&E departments.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 15:31 - Jan 30 with 3577 viewsSpruceMoose

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 15:21 - Jan 30 by BlueBadger

As I've said before, it'll be great having my workload reduced by 52% when all the people who voted to have nothing to do with experts stop attending GPs, clinics and A&E departments.

Are there plans in place to cope with the 150,000 elderly expats coming back from the European homes to use the NHS now their medical care in the EU won't be paid for?

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 16:04 - Jan 30 with 3509 viewsBlueBadger

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 15:31 - Jan 30 by SpruceMoose

Are there plans in place to cope with the 150,000 elderly expats coming back from the European homes to use the NHS now their medical care in the EU won't be paid for?

I believe that Mrs Badger is patenting a recipe known as Viridian Soylens...

So, now we've all agreed that Brexit is 99% certain to happen on 16:07 - Jan 30 with 3501 viewsbraveblue

You lost. Get over it!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024