Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris for PM then 13:15 - Jun 13 with 5548 viewsSouperJim

I feel like a labour government just got one step closer

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Boris for PM then on 13:17 - Jun 13 with 2224 viewsfooters

Leadsom was the one to provide the real leadership we need. Now eliminated.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Boris for PM then on 13:17 - Jun 13 with 2224 viewswkj

I don't. This nutter will probably be hailed as the new jesus like premier trumpadump

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Boris for PM then on 13:18 - Jun 13 with 2207 viewsfooters

Boris for PM then on 13:17 - Jun 13 by wkj

I don't. This nutter will probably be hailed as the new jesus like premier trumpadump

That just reminded me, I've a letter to post.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Boris for PM then on 13:19 - Jun 13 with 2214 viewsJ2BLUE

Really? He will call a GE immediately and get a massive majority when the Tories take the Brexit Party votes. You're looking at another five years of the Tories at the minimum.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Boris for PM then on 13:20 - Jun 13 with 2195 viewschicoazul

Strong feeling Boris will get enough Brexit votes and enough Scared Of Communism votes to see Corbyn off more or less. Not a big majority in all likelihood but big enough.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Boris for PM then on 13:21 - Jun 13 with 2181 viewsSouperJim

Boris for PM then on 13:19 - Jun 13 by J2BLUE

Really? He will call a GE immediately and get a massive majority when the Tories take the Brexit Party votes. You're looking at another five years of the Tories at the minimum.

We'll see won't we. At least Corbyn will be able to put up or shut up and one way or another we might get back to meaningful politics with one party in effective control and the other able to form a meaningful opposition.

Boris for PM then on 13:24 - Jun 13 with 2145 viewswkj

A ge is one hell of a gamble atm, not saying its not likely but just don't see how it will end in anything but a hung parliament, certainly don't see cons and labour gaining votes between them

Crybaby

Boris for PM then on 13:26 - Jun 13 with 2127 viewsJ2BLUE

Boris for PM then on 13:24 - Jun 13 by wkj

A ge is one hell of a gamble atm, not saying its not likely but just don't see how it will end in anything but a hung parliament, certainly don't see cons and labour gaining votes between them

Every hard Brexiteer would give the Tories their vote if BJ was PM. I could see them getting a large majority. He needs to act quickly before people realise he wont deliver a hard Brexit either and that he will face all the same problems May did.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Boris for PM then on 13:27 - Jun 13 with 2125 viewsSouperJim

Boris for PM then on 13:20 - Jun 13 by chicoazul

Strong feeling Boris will get enough Brexit votes and enough Scared Of Communism votes to see Corbyn off more or less. Not a big majority in all likelihood but big enough.

It could get interesting, he's a proven liar and misogynist who has tax breaks for the rich and getting out of europe at any cost at the top of his agenda. Plenty to campaign against there.

Boris for PM then on 13:28 - Jun 13 with 2116 viewsGuthrum

GEs are fought on more than Brexit. I think another hung parliament is much more likely.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Boris for PM then on 13:29 - Jun 13 with 2108 viewschicoazul

Boris for PM then on 13:27 - Jun 13 by SouperJim

It could get interesting, he's a proven liar and misogynist who has tax breaks for the rich and getting out of europe at any cost at the top of his agenda. Plenty to campaign against there.

Yep. It's also a slightly more traditional contest than recently as its a posh Tory boy against a Labour Trot.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Boris for PM then on 13:30 - Jun 13 with 2097 viewsBlueBadger

Boris for PM then on 13:27 - Jun 13 by SouperJim

As the Euro elections have shown, candidates being openly bigoted, incompetent or plain dishonest is no barrier to people not only voting for them, but actively embracing them as a result of it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris for PM then on 13:30 - Jun 13 with 2095 viewswkj

Boris for PM then on 13:26 - Jun 13 by J2BLUE

Every hard Brexiteer would give the Tories their vote if BJ was PM. I could see them getting a large majority. He needs to act quickly before people realise he wont deliver a hard Brexit either and that he will face all the same problems May did.

It's not impossible but we're dealing with a country virtually split down the middle in terms of brexit and remain voters. I think there are enough brexit party voters out there who might split the votes the tories would usually get. Brexit party may even get a seat or two but certainly wouldn't see them gaining a lot.

Crybaby

Boris for PM then on 13:31 - Jun 13 with 2092 viewsBlueBadger

Boris for PM then on 13:29 - Jun 13 by chicoazul

Yep. It's also a slightly more traditional contest than recently as its a posh Tory boy against a Labour Trot.

Christ alive, it's Hurst Vs Keane on the national stage.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Boris for PM then on 13:33 - Jun 13 with 2072 viewsGuthrum

I very much doubt Labour can win a GE, as things stand. They have not only to keep the LibDems down, but also take a whole load of seats (way beyond just marginals) in order to overcome the deficit caused by the loss of Scotland in 2015. This at a time when they are internally riven as a party over direction, Brexit and the antisemitism row, not to mention confidence in the leader.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Boris for PM then on 13:34 - Jun 13 with 2055 viewsJ2BLUE

Boris for PM then on 13:28 - Jun 13 by Guthrum

GEs are fought on more than Brexit. I think another hung parliament is much more likely.

Well obviously but I can't see the Brexit Party getting any MPs with BJ as Tory leader so they should get the votes from the strongest leavers. I think that would be enough.

Truly impaired.

Boris for PM then on 13:35 - Jun 13 with 2050 viewswkj

Boris for PM then on 13:33 - Jun 13 by Guthrum

I very much doubt Labour can win a GE, as things stand. They have not only to keep the LibDems down, but also take a whole load of seats (way beyond just marginals) in order to overcome the deficit caused by the loss of Scotland in 2015. This at a time when they are internally riven as a party over direction, Brexit and the antisemitism row, not to mention confidence in the leader.

I could see a lot of labour voters either abstaining or protest voting for a nont tory party too in order to oust Corbyn. If he goes through another GE and loses then I don't see how he can stay, if you ask me he should have went after the EU mep votes along with theresa

Crybaby

Boris for PM then on 13:36 - Jun 13 with 2047 viewsSouperJim

I take your point, but history shows that where a GE is concerned, anything can happen. Key moments can make or break a campaign and if we do end up with Boris vs Jezza, both are capable of dropping a game-changing clanger.

Boris for PM then on 13:39 - Jun 13 with 2015 viewsSpruceMoose

Clearly the Tory party have the long term goal of becoming utterly irrelevant.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris for PM then on 13:40 - Jun 13 with 2006 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris for PM then on 13:26 - Jun 13 by J2BLUE

Yeah, I'm going with the Guthers analysis over the J2 one. Not that you can see this.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Boris for PM then on 13:43 - Jun 13 with 1981 viewsBlueBadger

Boris for PM then on 13:35 - Jun 13 by wkj

I could see a lot of labour voters either abstaining or protest voting for a nont tory party too in order to oust Corbyn. If he goes through another GE and loses then I don't see how he can stay, if you ask me he should have went after the EU mep votes along with theresa

He should have gone a LONG time before that. His desperately half-arsed showing in the EU referendum springs to min as an obvious failed opportunity to oust him.

Boris for PM then on 13:44 - Jun 13 with 1977 viewsBlueBadger

Boris for PM then on 13:39 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

Clearly the Tory party have the long term goal of becoming utterly irrelevant.

Yet again, the Tory party are claiming Labour's best ideas for their own.

Boris for PM then on 13:46 - Jun 13 with 1973 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris for PM then on 13:44 - Jun 13 by BlueBadger

Yet again, the Tory party are claiming Labour's best ideas for their own.

Boris is so bad even the American's have heard of him. He's the 'weird fat man with the stupid hair, right?" says my colleague this morning.

Bit rich coming from an American I thought.

Boris for PM then on 13:46 - Jun 13 with 1972 viewsitfcjoe

If they binned Corbyn off and came out as a proper Remain party they'd have a chance.

They won't though.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Boris for PM then on 13:46 - Jun 13 with 1969 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Theres no GE due anytime soon, and JC's threats to call one seem very hollow.

JC is a HUGE brexiteer, so he will want to see that happen first.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024