Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's my lads first Town game tonight 10:53 - Aug 20 with 2122 viewshomer_123

What could possibly go wrong!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 11:10 - Aug 20 with 2095 viewsdavblue

How old out of interest?

I'm toying with taking my 3 and half year old in the next month or so. I'm a bit concerned he's too young to sit through it though.
It's my lads first Town game tonight on 11:14 - Aug 20 with 2088 viewshampstead_blue

My eldest, now 24, first game was Grimsby at home (I think) 2-2, Bent missed a penalty.
He constantly wanted the loo!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 11:38 - Aug 20 with 2058 viewshomer_123

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 11:10 - Aug 20 by davblue

How old out of interest?

I'm toying with taking my 3 and half year old in the next month or so. I'm a bit concerned he's too young to sit through it though.

He's 6 :)

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 12:11 - Aug 20 with 2022 viewsBiGDonnie

How old out of interest?

I took my son to PR when he was 14 months. Too young.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 18:15 - Aug 20 with 1951 viewsdavblue

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 11:38 - Aug 20 by homer_123

He's 6 :)

Ah, hope he enjoys it mate!
It's my lads first Town game tonight on 18:23 - Aug 20 with 1943 viewscaught-in-limbo

We'll win and he'll love it.

All the best.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 18:26 - Aug 20 with 1931 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 18:23 - Aug 20 by caught-in-limbo

All the best.

Ooh controversial CIL !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 18:28 - Aug 20 with 1929 viewscaught-in-limbo

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 18:26 - Aug 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ooh controversial CIL !

Yep, I'm guilty of troll-like behaviour here. There's no evidence for my claim, just pure bias I'm afraid.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2019 18:30]

#toxic

Login to get fewer ads

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 18:40 - Aug 20 with 1916 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 18:28 - Aug 20 by caught-in-limbo

Yep, I'm guilty of troll-like behaviour here. There's no evidence for my claim, just pure bias I'm afraid.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2019 18:30]

There is almost certainly a Latin phrase that applies.....COYB.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 19:17 - Aug 20 with 1897 viewsFPL_Tractor

How old out of interest?

Every kid is different but I'd say that is too early. My boy first went not long after his 5th birthday and I took him to a reserves game first as a test run (a non league game might also be a good option or the ITFC women who get 200 or so).

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 20:02 - Aug 20 with 1872 viewsTrequartista

Which position is he playing in?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 21:58 - Aug 20 with 1750 viewsreusersfreekicks

How old out of interest?

Too young imo
It's my lads first Town game tonight on 22:46 - Aug 20 with 1629 viewsKievthegreat

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 12:11 - Aug 20 by BiGDonnie

I took my son to PR when he was 14 months. Too young.

I was taken to my first game at about 3 months!
It's my lads first Town game tonight on 23:45 - Aug 20 with 1586 viewsBluePG

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 18:15 - Aug 20 by davblue

Ah, hope he enjoys it mate!

BluePG Junior was just about six years old on first game. We won 4-0 at Reading. He’s now beyond obsessed. If we’d lost 4-0, who knows how it may have panned out.

Hopefully the win today will keep him hooked for life like the rest of us blooming fools!

Poll: Best Dane?

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 23:58 - Aug 20 with 1558 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Took my two at 6 and 8 tonight. Their 4th game (went to 3 last season - all Saturdays so first evening one). The older (boy) loves it. The younger (girl) doesn't really follow it. She often complains (hungry/tired/etc) - I think it is a boredom thing (like the constant needing the loo mentioned earlier - they were both like that when they went to the cinema several years ago). She said she didn't realise it would be so loud when we scored. I told her it would be even louder when we score the winner. She was pleased we did, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 00:32 - Aug 21 with 1536 viewscaught-in-limbo

It's my lads first Town game tonight on 18:23 - Aug 20 by caught-in-limbo

All the best.

Well, we won. Did he love it?

#toxic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024