Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday 16:02 - Oct 6 with 3577 viewspatrickswell

I know it’s tempting to fate, but it had to be done. One glorious moment in it where Chris Reeve was convinced that Norwich were going to win because Villa’s Line-Up would include Tyrone Mings. He sneeringly compared Mings to Ben Godfrey (25 million to £750,000), “Bournemouth really mugged them off, didn’t they? Terrible...”

He was not a happy bunny by the end. 😀

In the interests of fairness, I watched their Man City video too. They seemed to have the world at their feet after that. What a shame that they can’t defend for their lives...
I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 16:17 - Oct 6 with 3485 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 16:35 - Oct 6 with 3391 viewsHipsterectomy

Chris Reeve is a flip-flop of an embarrassing level. I actually wonder how this guy is a functional adult.

He was begging for Farke to be sacked this time last year.

Even if it wasn't the Norwich connection, the guy is incredibly unlikeable
[Post edited 6 Oct 2019 16:40]

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 16:38 - Oct 6 with 3354 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

It's fine. Norwich fans hate Chris reeve as much as we do.

What a C unit

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 16:50 - Oct 6 with 3288 viewsbournemouthblue

I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 16:35 - Oct 6 by Hipsterectomy

Chris Reeve is a flip-flop of an embarrassing level. I actually wonder how this guy is a functional adult.

They've always been quite a fickle lot

They go into panic mode very quickly and they have sacked a lot more managers than us in their time. They generally and quite annoyingly tend to get get away with it.

I suppose rather ironically though, Lambert is the cause for their rise above us along with Evans and his ineffective cash injection.

I've no doubt in a parallel Universe somewhere, we went up under Burley and became an established Premier League club whilst Norwich still remain in League One having failed to recruit a manager like Lambert who catapulted them back to the Premiership in a Football Manageresque freak of nature.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2019 16:52]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I’m afraid I looked at WOTB yesterday! on 17:13 - Oct 6 with 3176 viewsRegencyBlue

Apart from making me feel dirty it was quite amusing!

Panic is beginning to set in.
I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 18:03 - Oct 6 with 3028 viewsBlueBadger

I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 16:35 - Oct 6 by Hipsterectomy

He's up there with Ricky Bilverstone in the 'Norwich fans who are even more laughable than the baseline' stakes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 18:34 - Oct 6 with 2950 viewsfactual_blue

I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 16:50 - Oct 6 by bournemouthblue

They've always been quite a fickle lot

They go into panic mode very quickly and they have sacked a lot more managers than us in their time. They generally and quite annoyingly tend to get get away with it.

I suppose rather ironically though, Lambert is the cause for their rise above us along with Evans and his ineffective cash injection.

I've no doubt in a parallel Universe somewhere, we went up under Burley and became an established Premier League club whilst Norwich still remain in League One having failed to recruit a manager like Lambert who catapulted them back to the Premiership in a Football Manageresque freak of nature.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2019 16:52]

SOLSKJAER IN!

Or Paul Hurst
[Post edited 6 Oct 2019 18:34]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I’m afraid I looked at WOTB yesterday! on 21:41 - Oct 6 with 2720 viewsEastTownBlue

I’m afraid I looked at WOTB yesterday! on 17:13 - Oct 6 by RegencyBlue

Apart from making me feel dirty it was quite amusing!

Panic is beginning to set in.

Has that website moved into the 21st century yet ?

It is like a legacy to the early days of the internet.
Login to get fewer ads

I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 22:02 - Oct 6 with 2655 viewsbackwaywhen

That win over M City was a fluke ..... M City were very poor after international break and champions league on their mind .... that is their priority this season , Nodge caught them at right time .... shame really.
I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 22:08 - Oct 6 with 2626 viewsBackToRussia

I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 22:02 - Oct 6 by backwaywhen

That win over M City was a fluke ..... M City were very poor after international break and champions league on their mind .... that is their priority this season , Nodge caught them at right time .... shame really.

They started decently enough but have had a lot of injuries. Six defeats from 7 since Man City I think I read.Relegation form.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 09:10 - Oct 7 with 2278 viewsWickets

I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 22:08 - Oct 6 by BackToRussia

They started decently enough but have had a lot of injuries. Six defeats from 7 since Man City I think I read.Relegation form.

No way am i an expert on Norwich but it looks likely that the strength of their squad will be their big problem , 10 of the first team squad injured or so the commentator seemed to think .
I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 09:43 - Oct 7 with 2203 viewsITFC_Forever

I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 22:08 - Oct 6 by BackToRussia

A win against a poor Newcastle side who were awful on the day and will be going down with them, and a fluke against Man City is not a decent start.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 09:48 - Oct 7 with 2190 viewsartsbossbeard

Any of them lot throw their season tickets at Eddie Hitler at the weekend?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 11:39 - Oct 7 with 1986 viewsBackToRussia

I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 09:43 - Oct 7 by ITFC_Forever

A win against a poor Newcastle side who were awful on the day and will be going down with them, and a fluke against Man City is not a decent start.

Not results wise no, but they looked OK. They drew some plaudits for bits and bobs, but they looked completely clueless against Villa.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I’m afraid I had a look at TalkNorwichCity’s video of their match yesterday on 14:12 - Oct 7 with 1792 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024