Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Told my Mrs I wouldn’t renew my season ticket next season if we didn’t go up 22:10 - Mar 4 with 1206 viewsSitfcB

...is it time to start backtracking now?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Told my Mrs I wouldn’t renew my season ticket next season if we didn’t go up on 22:12 - Mar 4 with 1189 viewsJ2BLUE

Baffle her with science. Tell her we did go up. "Oh yea, we were in league one but we've been promoted to the third division".

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Told my Mrs I wouldn’t renew my season ticket next season if we didn’t go up on 22:15 - Mar 4 with 1154 viewsSitfcB

Told my Mrs I wouldn’t renew my season ticket next season if we didn’t go up on 22:12 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

Baffle her with science. Tell her we did go up. "Oh yea, we were in league one but we've been promoted to the third division".

Unfortunately she knows her stuff about football so no pulling the wool over her eyes.

I may go with the ‘ohhh sh!t it automatically renewed’ when it hits the doormat in July

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Told my Mrs I wouldn’t renew my season ticket next season if we didn’t go up on 22:16 - Mar 4 with 1126 viewsbritbiker

Technically your not renewing as its done automatically. So your not really lying. Ask any politician.
Told my Mrs I wouldn’t renew my season ticket next season if we didn’t go up on 22:17 - Mar 4 with 1124 viewsReuser_is_God

Told my Mrs I wouldn’t renew my season ticket next season if we didn’t go up on 22:15 - Mar 4 by SitfcB

Unfortunately she knows her stuff about football so no pulling the wool over her eyes.

I may go with the ‘ohhh sh!t it automatically renewed’ when it hits the doormat in July

When I got one after Mick left I didn’t even tell mine until it arrived.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Told my Mrs I wouldn’t renew my season ticket next season if we didn’t go up on 22:18 - Mar 4 with 1115 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just be honest with her and yourself.

If you could do with having a break from it because it is dire, keep your promise.

If you think you couldn't imagine not going every match, tell her and that you want to renew after all. See what she thinks!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Told my Mrs I wouldn’t renew my season ticket next season if we didn’t go up on 22:19 - Mar 4 with 1112 viewsfooters

I'm sure she'll be pleased with the few hours' respite it gives her week in, week out ;)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Told my Mrs I wouldn’t renew my season ticket next season if we didn’t go up on 23:08 - Mar 4 with 994 viewsPinewoodblue

Surely she knows you well enough to know you will back track, although she might make you sweat it out. Tell her now and get it over with.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Told my Mrs I wouldn’t renew my season ticket next season if we didn’t go up on 08:09 - Mar 5 with 878 viewsGuthrum

Tell her that, as an alternative sport, you have taken up Kabadi*. Training sessions and matches are mostly on Saturday afternoons between 2pm and 6pm, sometimes also on a Tuesday evening. May involve beer as a muscle relaxant to improve the ability to hold your breath.

* Actually originated in Suffolk, but spread to the Indian subcontinent in the 10th century BC

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Told my Mrs I wouldn’t renew my season ticket next season if we didn’t go up on 09:29 - Mar 5 with 818 viewshoppy

Seems a bit extreme mate... I mean, you go well together, and you’ve got to think about Robson too...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Funnily enough I told mine..... on 09:32 - Mar 5 with 806 viewsBloots

....that I'm not renewing if Shambert is still in charge and she said that she didn't care if I renewed and would go without me.

Silly bitch.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Told my Mrs I wouldn’t renew my season ticket next season if we didn’t go up on 09:32 - Mar 5 with 797 viewsVaughan8

Just cancel it and go to games here or there. You don't actually save that much by having a season ticket.

Then when its pissing with rain on a Tuesday night and you finish work late, you don't feel as if you have to go!

However I understand some people are "addicted" to going to every game, which is baffling haha
That's really funny..... on 09:33 - Mar 5 with 792 viewsBloots

Told my Mrs I wouldn’t renew my season ticket next season if we didn’t go up on 22:17 - Mar 4 by Reuser_is_God

When I got one after Mick left I didn’t even tell mine until it arrived.

....not that you didn't tell her, but that you got one because Mick left.

Arf.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Told my Mrs I wouldn’t renew my season ticket next season if we didn’t go up on 09:55 - Mar 5 with 747 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

The only reason I still go is to get away from mine. As bad as it is, I really don't care about the Kardashians enough to jack it in.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024