Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s wrong with you all? 21:43 - Jul 14 with 1585 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Derby are going to miss out on the playoffs now baring the most incredible set of results ever and nobody has started a thread laughing about it.

Fine. I will.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

What’s wrong with you all? on 21:49 - Jul 14 with 1509 viewsSitfcB

We did it Saturday.

...and this was tonight

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What’s wrong with you all? on 21:50 - Jul 14 with 1501 viewsOldsmoker

They were supposed to draw.
I want the Bartman and Millwall upsetting the EPL purists next season.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

What’s wrong with you all? on 21:53 - Jul 14 with 1483 viewsNthQldITFC

I shouldn't laugh too hard, they'll probably appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport and get promoted anyway because Wayne Rooney lives there, or something.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

What’s wrong with you all? on 22:05 - Jul 14 with 1411 viewswaveneyblue

It's one of the only joys I get from football. Derby failing to get promoted year after year.
What’s wrong with you all? on 23:05 - Jul 14 with 1269 viewssyntaxerror

Somewhere, near a village green in Great Bentley, someone is sobbing into their pint.
What’s wrong with you all? on 07:19 - Jul 15 with 1037 viewsHerbivore

I wonder what their total net spend is over the past 7 or 8 years to basically have achieved what Mick achieved here without ever spending £1m on an individual player whilst amassing a huge transfer surplus. But of course we're all just jealous and should aspire to be like Derby, according to some of the gammonista numbskull contingent.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What’s wrong with you all? on 08:07 - Jul 15 with 952 viewsgainsboroughblue

What’s wrong with you all? on 21:49 - Jul 14 by SitfcB

We did it Saturday.

...and this was tonight

Indeed. Cardiff were already one up when I posted that.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

What’s wrong with you all? on 08:22 - Jul 15 with 911 viewspointofblue

What’s wrong with you all? on 07:19 - Jul 15 by Herbivore

I wonder what their total net spend is over the past 7 or 8 years to basically have achieved what Mick achieved here without ever spending £1m on an individual player whilst amassing a huge transfer surplus. But of course we're all just jealous and should aspire to be like Derby, according to some of the gammonista numbskull contingent.

The argument in their favour is at least they’re showing ambition, a desire to be promoted, instead of treading water and hoping to keep their heads about the surface every season.

This isn’t a criticism of Mick as it wasn’t his choice to play on a budget every year but, for all we mock, Derby have been fighting for promotion season after season whilst we’ll be looking forwards to a trip to Northampton.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

What’s wrong with you all? on 08:34 - Jul 15 with 876 viewsHerbivore

What’s wrong with you all? on 08:22 - Jul 15 by pointofblue

The argument in their favour is at least they’re showing ambition, a desire to be promoted, instead of treading water and hoping to keep their heads about the surface every season.

This isn’t a criticism of Mick as it wasn’t his choice to play on a budget every year but, for all we mock, Derby have been fighting for promotion season after season whilst we’ll be looking forwards to a trip to Northampton.

I'm not sure that wasting millions and showing ambition are entirely the same thing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What’s wrong with you all? on 11:00 - Jul 15 with 706 viewsPendejo

They can't sell their ground again either... Can they? FFP action that may be worthwhile?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

What’s wrong with you all? on 11:56 - Jul 15 with 631 viewsRadlett_blue

What’s wrong with you all? on 11:00 - Jul 15 by Pendejo

They can't sell their ground again either... Can they? FFP action that may be worthwhile?

Anything's possible in the wonderful world of football finance. I recall that Portsmouth was sold at least once to a person who probably didn't exist - Sulaiman Al Fahim, Ali Al Faraj or Balram Chanai.
On a more serious note, I still don't see how most of the Championship clubs can pay their players & comply with FFP if crowds aren't allowed in soon. The downside of this is that Norwich will probably be one of the promotion favourites.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024