Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance 22:06 - Aug 10 with 1677 viewsunstableblue

.... from government? Fired on by our right wing, bating jingoistic press?!

I mean how can Farage write this sh!t when these are not migrants from the EU, and France is less supportive due to Brexit you lying toe rag.

As for the w@nker dad I spoke to recently who suggesting ‘strafing’ them from gun boats.

Go and watch the recent Iraq documentary from the BBC to see why our foreign policies have driven much of it, and the Murdoch documentary to frame how brain washed you’ve been.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Oh Nigel... do you remember Project fear... on 22:08 - Aug 10 with 1655 viewsunstableblue

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 22:12 - Aug 10 with 1634 viewsGuthrum

Wish somebody would put Farage on a boat and ship him across the Channel. The further away, the better.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 22:13 - Aug 10 with 1624 viewsreusersfreekicks

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 22:12 - Aug 10 by Guthrum

Wish somebody would put Farage on a boat and ship him across the Channel. The further away, the better.

Without the boat maybe?
What a pathetic, juvenile tweet! Invasion my @rse
Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 22:21 - Aug 10 with 1595 viewspointofblue

Thank goodness Farage isn’t in Government, as much as he pretends he does. Though having people travel across the Channel in this manner is hardly something which should be encouraged or supported, for their sake.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 22:27 - Aug 10 with 1572 viewsJ2BLUE

It probably is a matter of national security.

How we treat the people is the real issue. What sort of country do we want to be?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 22:36 - Aug 10 with 1541 viewseireblue

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 22:27 - Aug 10 by J2BLUE

It probably is a matter of national security.

How we treat the people is the real issue. What sort of country do we want to be?

I remember when countries, including the UK, took in Vietnamese “boat people”.
Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 22:43 - Aug 10 with 1531 viewsunstableblue

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 22:36 - Aug 10 by eireblue

I remember when countries, including the UK, took in Vietnamese “boat people”.

People displaced by conflict caused by western foreign policy!! Nothing has changed.

Also what’s weird is how the opening of the UK to Hong Kong displaced citizens is deemed so different.

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 22:47 - Aug 10 with 1514 viewsNewcyBlue

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 22:12 - Aug 10 by Guthrum

Preferably so I can run him down when I am driving up the channel later this month

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 23:25 - Aug 10 with 1472 viewspointofblue

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 22:43 - Aug 10 by unstableblue

People displaced by conflict caused by western foreign policy!! Nothing has changed.

Also what’s weird is how the opening of the UK to Hong Kong displaced citizens is deemed so different.

Not really if you get into the minds of Farage and his ilk - those from Hing Kong can look after themselves so are less likely to be a ‘burden’ on the state, are from a county with a more Western/‘British’ outlook and, to put it bluntly as I’m sure they do, less likely to blow something up.

I stress this is how I think they see it, not how personally see it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 00:05 - Aug 11 with 1443 viewsNewcyBlue

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 23:25 - Aug 10 by pointofblue

Not really if you get into the minds of Farage and his ilk - those from Hing Kong can look after themselves so are less likely to be a ‘burden’ on the state, are from a county with a more Western/‘British’ outlook and, to put it bluntly as I’m sure they do, less likely to blow something up.

I stress this is how I think they see it, not how personally see it.

I am at sea on giant container ships. I’ve been all over the world.

There is not one culture that is the same as British culture. That’s because we really are a melting pot of various cultures.

I can sit outside MrsN’s hospital and talk Tagalog to the Filipinas, Hindi to the Indians, Polish to the Poles.

I had a great chat about Nigeria with our IVF consultant.

The different cultures is what makes us better.

Also, I am on giant container ships and I wouldn’t try to cross the channel on a little RIB. We should be picking them up and giving them safe passage. I don’t want to see Navigation warnings about bodies in the Channel.

Unless it’s Farage and co.

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 00:47 - Aug 11 with 1408 viewsBlueBadger

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 22:43 - Aug 10 by unstableblue

Because they still think Hong Kong is 'British'. Its not, it's a Chinese territory that a few posh lads leased for a while whilst they lived out colonial fantasies.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 01:31 - Aug 11 with 1396 viewsDarth_Koont

I really don’t know where we get off this runaway train.

To be honest, I think we should take Scotland’s lead. And every man and woman for themselves.

I’m going to clutch that Scottish passport like it’s a life-jacket.

Pronouns: He/Him

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 01:42 - Aug 11 with 1390 viewsNewcyBlue

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 01:31 - Aug 11 by Darth_Koont

To be honest, I think we should take Scotland’s lead. And every man and woman for themselves.

Women and children first. Always.

Every man for himself. That’s why warning shots were fired on Titanic.

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 01:47 - Aug 11 with 1387 viewsjeera

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 01:31 - Aug 11 by Darth_Koont

If anyone wants to wind themselves up there's some of the usual comments under a piece on MSN.

Some poor guy gets stabbed and runs into a McDonald's seeking safety and most of the comments under the story are about migrants, black people and Enoch Powell.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Now TWTD hive mind, please don’t tell me your backing this migrant hate stance on 21:32 - Aug 11 with 1207 viewsSwansea_Blue

Patel* having a public slanging match with whoever runs Ben and Jerry's Twitter account now

*Or rather a source close to the Home Sec, I should have said
[Post edited 11 Aug 2020 21:34]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024