Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? 18:00 - Aug 26 with 2517 viewsKeno

link here ready for 11.30 tomorrow

No need to thank me, just vote the right way in the next election

https://www.libdems.org.uk/livestream?utm_campaign=watch_the_results_live_mem&ut

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:02 - Aug 26 with 2484 viewsbluelagos

I think Nichola Sturgeon has a few more years in her yet.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2020 18:04]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:03 - Aug 26 with 2481 viewsJ2BLUE

Under the current system they are irrelevant.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:05 - Aug 26 with 2472 viewsKeno

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:03 - Aug 26 by J2BLUE

Under the current system they are irrelevant.

only if people dont vote for them

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:06 - Aug 26 with 2466 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:05 - Aug 26 by Keno

Double edged sword isn't it? You need a large number of people to vote for them which isn't going to happen until they build some support. Short term it just helps the Tories.

Truly impaired.

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:08 - Aug 26 with 2453 viewsKeno

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:06 - Aug 26 by J2BLUE

Double edged sword isn't it? You need a large number of people to vote for them which isn't going to happen until they build some support. Short term it just helps the Tories.

very much so.

I cant believe they didn't make PR a condition of the coalition, a very rookie mistake

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:28 - Aug 26 with 2407 viewsGuthrum

Friend of mine (a LibDem councillor) was grumbling to me just the other day about the complete lack of news coverage on this contest.

He's a Layla Moran supporter.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:32 - Aug 26 with 2381 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It should be wide open for the Lib Dems to make an assault on the next GE.

But like Labour they have a habit of choosing the wrong leader.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:36 - Aug 26 with 2370 viewsGlasgowBlue

I don't see Rishi Sunak's name in there. He'll be Prime Minister by next Easter after Boris steps down due to ill health.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:45 - Aug 26 with 2335 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:36 - Aug 26 by GlasgowBlue

I don't see Rishi Sunak's name in there. He'll be Prime Minister by next Easter after Boris steps down due to ill health.

Doubt it

Truly impaired.

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:51 - Aug 26 with 2327 viewsGlasgowBlue

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:45 - Aug 26 by J2BLUE

Doubt it

Def info. He not recovered fully and wants to step down, but it's felt people won't have the confidence to go back to work and get the economy moving again if he's seen to go over covid related illness.

He was struggling with the job before he became ill. He's completely fcuked now.

I can't see past Sunak, although Gove will give it another go.

Iron Lion Zion

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 19:40 - Aug 26 with 2264 viewsKeno

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:51 - Aug 26 by GlasgowBlue

Def info. He not recovered fully and wants to step down, but it's felt people won't have the confidence to go back to work and get the economy moving again if he's seen to go over covid related illness.

He was struggling with the job before he became ill. He's completely fcuked now.

I heard something the other day that Boris actually had Covid really bad and at one point it was touch and go

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 19:45 - Aug 26 with 2241 viewsWeWereZombies

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 19:40 - Aug 26 by Keno

I heard something the other day that Boris actually had Covid really bad and at one point it was touch and go

Surely with Johnson that is zig and zag?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 20:49 - Aug 26 with 2182 viewsEnigma_Blue

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:05 - Aug 26 by Keno

They need to give people a reason to vote for them, they haven't really done that since Charles Kennedy was leader.
Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 21:03 - Aug 26 with 2165 viewsFootballpete

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:51 - Aug 26 by GlasgowBlue

If it happens in the next couple of months Sunak is a shoe in. Vote Tory but still get free stuff = win win.

Wouldn't Johnson having to step down due to ill health be perfect for him? He's achieved his ultimate ambition and then steps down before his utter incompetence catches up with him. It couldn't be more Boris.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 21:53 - Aug 26 with 2070 viewsJ2BLUE

He was training with an elite personal trainer today. Are we really supposed to believe he's going to give up being PM so easily?

Truly impaired.

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 23:09 - Aug 26 with 2008 viewsfactual_blue

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:28 - Aug 26 by Guthrum

Friend of mine (a LibDem councillor) was grumbling to me just the other day about the complete lack of news coverage on this contest.

He's a Layla Moran supporter.

Has she got him on his knees?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 23:19 - Aug 26 with 1994 viewsreusersfreekicks

Def info from where?
Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 01:02 - Aug 27 with 1937 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I can't see the frothing Little Englander Brexity types who elected Boris as party leader going for Sunak.

We could have had Rory Stewart managing the pandemic and negotiating with the EU, if it weren't for the Tory membership's love-in with Boris.
Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 07:03 - Aug 27 with 1852 viewsGlasgowBlue

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 23:19 - Aug 26 by reusersfreekicks

Def info from where?

The def info was very much tongue in cheek. But I’ve seen this story coming from several different people who are usually bang on the money and have decent sources.

Iron Lion Zion

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 07:05 - Aug 27 with 1848 viewsGlasgowBlue

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 01:02 - Aug 27 by ArnoldMoorhen

I can't see the frothing Little Englander Brexity types who elected Boris as party leader going for Sunak.

We could have had Rory Stewart managing the pandemic and negotiating with the EU, if it weren't for the Tory membership's love-in with Boris.

The membership had nothing to do with Rory Stewart not getting the gig.

He didn’t get as far as making the final two who were out before the membership.

You’re right though, he’d have been a far better option than Johnson.

Iron Lion Zion

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 08:03 - Aug 27 with 1797 viewsdickie

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 19:40 - Aug 26 by Keno

I heard from a friend who works in CCU at St Thomas' that Boris was just dossing in his isolated, secure ward on nothing but gas and air as a precautionary measure because of who he is and that him being there shutting down a whole section of CCU (for justifiable security reasons) put a lot of strain on the rest of the department.
Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 08:13 - Aug 27 with 1781 viewsbournemouthblue

Do you want to hear the announcement for who the next PM will be? on 18:08 - Aug 26 by Keno

very much so.

I cant believe they didn't make PR a condition of the coalition, a very rookie mistake

All that would have done is enabled UKIP and then the Brexit Party so it isn't all bad

Although under the current system, Labour do need something like 10k more votes per MP across the country than the Tories for example because the Tories represent more rural constituencies

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024