Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris 20:18 - Sep 4 with 1279 viewsgtsb1966

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54027762
Boris on 20:22 - Sep 4 with 1238 viewsMullet

It is just another typical move of this lot.

Court controversy, distract, misdirect and set up optics of appealing to the scum and disaffected in this country who want to feel like someone is at least trying to control things.

Abbott is another unelected foreign bureaucrat, he just happens to hold views that appeal to their voters and can be held at arm's length enough to keep up the facade when criticised.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Boris on 20:28 - Sep 4 with 1214 viewsgtsb1966

Boris on 20:22 - Sep 4 by Mullet

It is just another typical move of this lot.

Court controversy, distract, misdirect and set up optics of appealing to the scum and disaffected in this country who want to feel like someone is at least trying to control things.

Abbott is another unelected foreign bureaucrat, he just happens to hold views that appeal to their voters and can be held at arm's length enough to keep up the facade when criticised.

I cannot understand how Boris can say he doesn't agree with his views but gives him a job. It's unbelievable.
Boris on 20:32 - Sep 4 with 1195 viewsJ2BLUE

Unpaid? Then whose interests is he really representing?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Boris on 20:33 - Sep 4 with 1188 viewsgtsb1966

Boris on 20:32 - Sep 4 by J2BLUE

Unpaid? Then whose interests is he really representing?

Anyone with a brown envelope
Boris on 20:41 - Sep 4 with 1163 views26_Paz

Boris on 20:28 - Sep 4 by gtsb1966

I cannot understand how Boris can say he doesn't agree with his views but gives him a job. It's unbelievable.

Do you agree with every view of all your work colleagues?

The Paz Man

Boris on 20:53 - Sep 4 with 1143 viewsJ2BLUE

Boris on 20:41 - Sep 4 by 26_Paz

If you don't care about his views that's your choice but what is his motivation for taking this unpaid job for a foreign country? Your colleagues are (I assume) being paid a wage to work benefiting the company. Do you not question his motivation?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Boris on 20:59 - Sep 4 with 1134 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

I work with some people who hold political views radically different to my own. However, we are all employed to make the thing that drills the hole that holds the ring that drives the rod that turns the knob that works the thing-ummy-bob and in that field they are peerless.

Politics, rather than making a thing for a thing-ummy-bob, is different wouldn't you say? If it is not a problem for Johnson to appoint people whose views he does not share he could have made a de facto coalition government by forming a cabinet of all the talents. He chose, instead, to form a cabinet with no discernible talent and has now given a job to a Trump wannabe from Australia.

The right thing for the country as a whole? You decide but not for another four years or so and by that time Johnson has long gone and we are all fkd.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Tony Abbott is a cretin... this incompetent PM and cabinet take us furtehr into on 21:03 - Sep 4 with 1125 viewsunstableblue

.. the mire

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Login to get fewer ads

Boris on 21:05 - Sep 4 with 1109 viewsitfcjoe

It’s Trump like - all they care about is sticking it to the ‘libs’

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Boris on 21:15 - Sep 4 with 1085 viewsvapour_trail

If someone said what Abbott has said, at my place of work, they would be sacked.

Edit: mind you, same applies to Johnson.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 21:16]

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Boris on 21:16 - Sep 4 with 1087 viewsunstableblue

Boris on 21:05 - Sep 4 by itfcjoe

It’s Trump like - all they care about is sticking it to the ‘libs’

Joe - Abbott is a really bad egg

But what worries me is that beyond that fact is anti-'Libs'

He's seen as low quality, poor calibre on the world stage, and hasn't got any glowing record on global trade negotiations

This is a very bad cabinet and PM - not surprise as they had to cull anyone who was anti-Brexit!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Tony Abbott is a cretin... this incompetent PM and cabinet take us furtehr into on 21:19 - Sep 4 with 1076 viewsvapour_trail

Tony Abbott is a cretin... this incompetent PM and cabinet take us furtehr into on 21:03 - Sep 4 by unstableblue

.. the mire

I think she’s great.

She represents my old constituency. We had Sadiq Khan when I was there who came across as a complete prick.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Boris on 23:26 - Sep 4 with 986 viewsBlueBadger

Boris on 20:28 - Sep 4 by gtsb1966

Because people who claim to not agree with Boris' views gave him a job.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris on 23:26 - Sep 4 with 994 viewsBlueBadger

Fancy that, Paz is defending an individual who even Australians thought was a bit too racist, sexist and homophobic.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 6:50]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris on 23:49 - Sep 4 with 969 viewsSwansea_Blue

Homophobic and openly sexist colleagues don’t tend to survive long in organisations with codes of conduct, so many of us haven’t had the chance to work with people like him.

Besides, the focus on his personal views partly misses the point, despite how unsavoury they are. A bigger worry people should be talking about is what he’s previously said about our future trading relationships, which shows he’s pretty clueless about the subject.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris on 09:08 - Sep 5 with 844 viewsMonkeyAlan

Boris is a good egg really.
Boris on 09:17 - Sep 5 with 832 viewsEdwardStone

Boris on 09:08 - Sep 5 by MonkeyAlan

No

Not at all

He really really isn't
Boris on 11:43 - Sep 5 with 789 viewsSwansea_Blue

Boris on 09:08 - Sep 5 by MonkeyAlan

You spelt 'a morally bankrupt, cavorting charlatan, who's both a coward and bully, and has complete contempt for the truth'* wrong.

*The words of his former editor at a paper he was sacked from for making up and publishing lies.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris on 12:18 - Sep 5 with 761 viewseireblue

It’s a distraction tactic.

When the U.K. doesn’t negotiate something with the EU, it will be spun as an Australian style trade deal, that the U.K. actually wanted, as defined by its world leading trade advisors.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024