Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? 12:21 - Nov 13 with 1757 viewsfactual_blue

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 12:56 - Nov 13 with 1704 viewsGuthrum

Is "Simony" the opposite of "Clegg Out"?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 12:59 - Nov 13 with 1695 viewsfooters

Our Lord and Saviour's flesh and blood is finger lickin' good.

Which is far more than can be said for so-called b*tt*nb*rg.

But eucharist wafers are strangely moreish.

Edit: I have just seen you can buy them on Amazon. I would have thought they'd only be available from that shop that sells proper priest socks, real black ones, not just very, very, very, very dark blue.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2020 13:00]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 13:00 - Nov 13 with 1690 viewsSuperblue95

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 12:59 - Nov 13 by footers

Edit: I have just seen you can buy them on Amazon. I would have thought they'd only be available from that shop that sells proper priest socks, real black ones, not just very, very, very, very dark blue.

Cannibal

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 13:01 - Nov 13 with 1682 viewsfooters

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 13:00 - Nov 13 by Superblue95

Cannibal

I've been called worse.

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 13:30 - Nov 13 with 1656 viewsmonytowbray

Nonce apologists.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 13:40 - Nov 13 with 1649 viewsEireannach_gorm

Limbo has also been removed.
As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 13:51 - Nov 13 with 1633 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 12:59 - Nov 13 by footers

Surely the socks conundrum would be an ecumenical matter.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 14:40 - Nov 13 with 1607 viewsBlueBadger

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 13:40 - Nov 13 by Eireannach_gorm

Limbo has also been removed.

Read that first 'i' as an 'a' and got excited for a second there..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 14:43 - Nov 13 with 1601 viewsfactual_blue

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 13:01 - Nov 13 by footers

I've been called worse.

And you escaped the cannibalism charge on a legal technicality.

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 14:44 - Nov 13 with 1599 viewsfooters

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 14:43 - Nov 13 by factual_blue

And you escaped the cannibalism charge on a legal technicality.

As you will know from the Eye messageboard, the British consensual cannibalism movement is a rapidly growing one. My freezer is well stocked ahead of Christmas.

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 14:49 - Nov 13 with 1585 viewsWeWereZombies

Why no stercoraria, you battenbergist?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 14:53 - Nov 13 with 1579 viewsEireannach_gorm

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 14:40 - Nov 13 by BlueBadger

Read that first 'i' as an 'a' and got excited for a second there..

Only Evans can abolish Lambo.
As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 15:02 - Nov 13 with 1564 viewsfooters

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 14:49 - Nov 13 by WeWereZombies

Why no stercoraria, you battenbergist?

What's the matter? All that sickly sweet yellow and pink stuff giving you the runs?

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 15:15 - Nov 13 with 1555 viewsNthQldITFC

Isn't there something about masturbation? I'm sure I saw it on that 'The Meaning of Life' documentary. That's my favourite bit.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 15:24 - Nov 13 with 1549 viewsleitrimblue

The guilt, you have to love the never ending unexplainable guilt
As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 15:52 - Nov 13 with 1522 viewsfactual_blue

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 15:15 - Nov 13 by NthQldITFC

Isn't there something about masturbation? I'm sure I saw it on that 'The Meaning of Life' documentary. That's my favourite bit.

I was trying to read up the stuff on masturbation in Catholic Theology For Dummies, but the print was too small.

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 16:09 - Nov 13 with 1510 viewsWeWereZombies

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 15:02 - Nov 13 by footers

What's the matter? All that sickly sweet yellow and pink stuff giving you the runs?

I think Pope Joan footers protesteth too much...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 16:32 - Nov 13 with 1497 viewsBlueBadger

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 15:52 - Nov 13 by factual_blue

I was trying to read up the stuff on masturbation in Catholic Theology For Dummies, but the print was too small.

you've got your age, not your habits to blame for that though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As it was removed, what's your favourite bit of Catholic theology? on 16:59 - Nov 13 with 1478 viewsCotty

Did I start something when I said that Heaven was fictional?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024