Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) 16:58 - Oct 10 with 2598 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:01 - Oct 10 with 2580 viewsVic

I said it a few weeks back - the real test is when we have to play the teams above us.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:02 - Oct 10 with 2570 viewsSitfcB

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:01 - Oct 10 by Vic

I said it a few weeks back - the real test is when we have to play the teams above us.

But that won’t be until next August...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:02 - Oct 10 with 2558 viewsBlueNomad

Maybe there won’t be any real tests then.......
All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:06 - Oct 10 with 2533 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:12 - Oct 10 with 2495 viewsTrequartista

Still haven't beaten anyone in the top 10.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:16 - Oct 10 with 2469 viewsEastTownBlue

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:12 - Oct 10 by Trequartista

Does Bristol Rovers winning at Lincoln count
All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:17 - Oct 10 with 2461 viewsBerkshire_Blue

How do you play teams above you when you are top. or is this sarcasm cunningly disguised as nonsense?
All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:18 - Oct 10 with 2452 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Hull, Sunderland and Accrington are the only teams in the top 10 who have.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:20 - Oct 10 with 2434 viewsNthsuffolkblue

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:16 - Oct 10 by EastTownBlue

Does Bristol Rovers winning at Lincoln count

No, because Bristol Rovers are now 12th.

The thing is, the top 10 have not lost many games between them at this stage of the season.

The point is valid though, I am sure we will have stiffer tests ahead than we have faced so far.

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:38 - Oct 10 with 2390 viewsbournemouthblue

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:17 - Oct 10 by Berkshire_Blue

How do you play teams above you when you are top. or is this sarcasm cunningly disguised as nonsense?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:40 - Oct 10 with 2374 viewsbournemouthblue

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:20 - Oct 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

No, because Bristol Rovers are now 12th.

The thing is, the top 10 have not lost many games between them at this stage of the season.

The point is valid though, I am sure we will have stiffer tests ahead than we have faced so far.

On the contrary, quite a lot of sides have already lost at least two games, it's never been a great league

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:52 - Oct 10 with 2334 viewsJ2BLUE

The league table at this stage is meaningless.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:58 - Oct 10 with 2312 viewsNthsuffolkblue

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:40 - Oct 10 by bournemouthblue

On the contrary, quite a lot of sides have already lost at least two games, it's never been a great league

Peterborough and Accrington are the only sides in the top 10 to have done so.

Dropped points so far by teams in the top 6 are:
2, 3, 3, 5, 6, 6.

Compare that with the top 2 divisions after only 4 games:
0, 3, 3, 3, 5, 5 (ignoring Villa who have only played 3) and
0, 0, 2, 2, 3, 5

I don't think those stats are much different.

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 18:01 - Oct 10 with 2302 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:17 - Oct 10 by Berkshire_Blue

Bless you.
All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 19:25 - Oct 10 with 2191 viewsbournemouthblue

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 17:58 - Oct 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Peterborough and Accrington are the only sides in the top 10 to have done so.

Dropped points so far by teams in the top 6 are:
2, 3, 3, 5, 6, 6.

Compare that with the top 2 divisions after only 4 games:
0, 3, 3, 3, 5, 5 (ignoring Villa who have only played 3) and
0, 0, 2, 2, 3, 5

I don't think those stats are much different.

Marginally higher than the top two leagues but that's bound to be the case with sides being more inconsistent

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 19:56 - Oct 10 with 2153 viewsClareBlue

Did we not have the same thread this time last year and it was proved to be correct. The teams we beat last year to sit top were the worst in the league and you have to think the same so far this year. Not to say it has to have the same outcome.
All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 20:04 - Oct 10 with 2139 viewsEdwardF

What a totally miserable post :-( What on earth will you be like when we lose :-( :-(

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 20:07 - Oct 10 with 2127 viewsNthsuffolkblue

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 20:04 - Oct 10 by EdwardF

What a totally miserable post :-( What on earth will you be like when we lose :-( :-(

The sarcasm in this OP seems to have gone over the head of several.

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 20:09 - Oct 10 with 2121 viewsEdwardF

All the teams we've beaten are below us (n/t) on 20:07 - Oct 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

The sarcasm in this OP seems to have gone over the head of several.

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024