Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4-1 20:22 - Oct 20 with 9641 viewsHerbivore

Lambert out.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

4-1 on 20:23 - Oct 20 with 3580 viewsOsborneOneNil

Paul Cook hasn’t taken the Salford job yet, has he?
4-1 on 20:24 - Oct 20 with 3546 viewsJDB23

Well, now everyone can see why a number of us on here weren't convinced. First decent team and we've got slaughtered.
4-1 on 20:26 - Oct 20 with 3473 viewsEricsGate

4-1 on 20:24 - Oct 20 by JDB23

Well, now everyone can see why a number of us on here weren't convinced. First decent team and we've got slaughtered.

Year extension for lambert?

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

4-1 on 20:26 - Oct 20 with 3466 viewsBluecasp

Exactly the same as last season. No stomach for the fight
4-1 on 20:26 - Oct 20 with 3456 viewslongtimefan

I’m no fan of his but I don’t think he can be blamed for 4 individual mistakes by players. Every single goal has been a gift, given away by catastrophic defensive mistakes.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 20:27]
4-1 on 20:26 - Oct 20 with 3438 viewsHighgateBlue

Let's not jump to conclusions, but equally, just like last year we've had some soft fixtures to start off with and no conclusions can be drawn from winning against the poorer sides. Tonight has been embarrassing, make no mistake. Never agreed with Mathie constantly saying we were "bossing it" before the Donny first goal. We've been embarrassing at the back, and it turns out having no strikers eventually is going to cost you goals...
4-1 on 20:26 - Oct 20 with 3417 viewsWD19

4-1 on 20:26 - Oct 20 by EricsGate

Year extension for lambert?

Give him another 5.

To be served concurrently.
4-1 on 20:29 - Oct 20 with 3336 viewsGhostOfBenters

You, Bluefish and a couple of others, so obvious. Couldn't wait for a defeat to jump on.

Glad you have something to celebrate at last.
Login to get fewer ads

4-1 on 20:30 - Oct 20 with 3304 viewsHerbivore

4-1 on 20:29 - Oct 20 by GhostOfBenters

You, Bluefish and a couple of others, so obvious. Couldn't wait for a defeat to jump on.

I've celebrated our 5 wins. I won't be celebrating this embarrassment.

4-1 on 20:31 - Oct 20 with 3270 viewsSpruceMoose

4-1 on 20:29 - Oct 20 by GhostOfBenters

Sad to see Benter's ghost isn't any more enlightened than when he was alive to walk these forums!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

4-1 on 20:31 - Oct 20 with 3259 viewsjas0999

First real test tonight. Not good
4-1 on 20:33 - Oct 20 with 3215 viewspointofblue

4-1 on 20:26 - Oct 20 by longtimefan

I’m no fan of his but I don’t think he can be blamed for 4 individual mistakes by players. Every single goal has been a gift, given away by catastrophic defensive mistakes.

Lampard's getting hauled over the coals for a similar issue at Chelsea. He's the one who picks and coaches the players.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

4-1 on 20:34 - Oct 20 with 3188 viewsGhostOfBenters

4-1 on 20:30 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

I've celebrated our 5 wins. I won't be celebrating this embarrassment.

It's been a weird game. I think their first 2 were a bit lucky, but we were comfortable before that.

To post 4-1 Lambert out is pathetic from a so-called supporter.
4-1 on 20:34 - Oct 20 with 3166 viewsHerbivore

4-1 on 20:34 - Oct 20 by GhostOfBenters

It's been a weird game. I think their first 2 were a bit lucky, but we were comfortable before that.

To post 4-1 Lambert out is pathetic from a so-called supporter.

Calm down and have a tiramisu.

4-1 on 20:36 - Oct 20 with 3117 viewsWallingford_Boy

Hey Jacko will be back soon!

Seriously though, just go support Norwich.. please.

RIP Sir Bobby

4-1 on 20:37 - Oct 20 with 3102 viewsGhostOfBenters

4-1 on 20:34 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Calm down and have a tiramisu.

You're loving this.
4-1 on 20:40 - Oct 20 with 3036 viewsHerbivore

4-1 on 20:37 - Oct 20 by GhostOfBenters

You're loving this.

Yeah, I enjoy nothing more than an embarrassing defeat for the team I support. Have a word with yourself.

4-1 on 20:44 - Oct 20 with 2983 viewsDyland

Not yet Herbers. No credit in the bank, but it's one duff performance against a better team. Very important we come back with something against Lincoln. It's still early enough in proceedings to see what we do the next few games.

We have a lot if injuries, remember, but for me the main problem (apart from stupid defending tippy tappy) is what a soft touch we are and we really lack any bottle. Little nervy kittens. It's so frustrating.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

4-1 on 20:46 - Oct 20 with 2939 viewsGhostOfBenters

4-1 on 20:40 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Yeah, I enjoy nothing more than an embarrassing defeat for the team I support. Have a word with yourself.

Are you even watching the game or did you go for another walk instead of bothering to support your team?

You've been waiting for a game when things went wrong so you could gloat. You're a disagrace.

How any of the individual errors are Lambert's fault is beyond me.

Bad day at the office, but you couldn't wait to jump on it.
4-1 on 20:47 - Oct 20 with 2919 viewslongtimefan

4-1 on 20:33 - Oct 20 by pointofblue

Lampard's getting hauled over the coals for a similar issue at Chelsea. He's the one who picks and coaches the players.

I think you might find slightly different budgets are involved! Three of the goals have been caused by a defender who has rightly been praised so far this season. Don’t think many people were calling for the manager to drop him prior to this game. First 25 mins we were the better team but this series of mistakes has totally changed the game.
4-1 on 20:48 - Oct 20 with 2914 viewsquirkie

and down the league we go, still at least two season running we were up there.

Still get behind the lads and aim for a top half finish this season, that would be some measure of success under Lamberk.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

4-1 on 20:49 - Oct 20 with 2900 viewsHerbivore

4-1 on 20:46 - Oct 20 by GhostOfBenters

Are you even watching the game or did you go for another walk instead of bothering to support your team?

You've been waiting for a game when things went wrong so you could gloat. You're a disagrace.

I'm watching the game. I'm not enjoying it mind you.

You could probably do with unbunching your panties, flower. Benters would be turning in his grave if he knew what a wet blanket his ghost was being.

4-1 on 20:49 - Oct 20 with 2892 viewsDanTheMan

4-1 on 20:44 - Oct 20 by Dyland

Not yet Herbers. No credit in the bank, but it's one duff performance against a better team. Very important we come back with something against Lincoln. It's still early enough in proceedings to see what we do the next few games.

We have a lot if injuries, remember, but for me the main problem (apart from stupid defending tippy tappy) is what a soft touch we are and we really lack any bottle. Little nervy kittens. It's so frustrating.

It was crazy how quickly we collapsed. Nsiala just suddenly lost it, Holy was shakey all night, Huws was a shadow of his former self. We looked OK when we could get it to the front three but didn't do it regularly enough. I reckon if we go in at HT still drawing then we might have been OK but we just looked lost as soon as we were losing.

I really, really hope this is just a blip and we've not, once again, wasted a summer being patient for no benefit.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 20:58]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

4-1 on 20:49 - Oct 20 with 2877 viewsSpruceMoose

4-1 on 20:46 - Oct 20 by GhostOfBenters

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

4-1 on 20:52 - Oct 20 with 2828 viewsIpswichKnight

4-1 on 20:26 - Oct 20 by longtimefan

However as a few of us have been saying the back 2 and keeper can not pass for anything and any half decent team will press the back 2 hard and high and await the inevitable mistakes that will come. This compounded by lightweight midfield that could run past anyone and totally no pace anywhere.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024