Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4-1 20:22 - Oct 20 with 9808 viewsHerbivore

Lambert out.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

4-1 on 12:35 - Oct 21 with 1887 viewsjeera

4-1 on 08:46 - Oct 21 by GhostOfBenters

I had a alt name years ago. This is my only name now.

"Years ago". Until a couple of days ago you hadn't posted under this name since Dec 1017.

You've been here for 5 minutes this time and seem very much at home picking arguments left, right and centre.

It's all very sad, whoever you are/claim to be.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

4-1 on 12:43 - Oct 21 with 1873 viewsGhostOfBenters

4-1 on 09:09 - Oct 21 by GhostOfBenters

Everyone on here thinks you're a bell.

How has this been reported as abuse when he said pretty much the same to me first and that's NOT been reported as abuse?
4-1 on 12:46 - Oct 21 with 1869 viewsGhostOfBenters

4-1 on 12:35 - Oct 21 by jeera

"Years ago". Until a couple of days ago you hadn't posted under this name since Dec 1017.

You've been here for 5 minutes this time and seem very much at home picking arguments left, right and centre.

It's all very sad, whoever you are/claim to be.

I think you'll find 2017 is "years ago."

What's sad? I haven't claimed to be anyone. I'mm just someone giving opinions on football. Is there anything about my opinions you disagree with?
Had a feeling you'd turn up.... on 13:01 - Oct 21 with 1864 viewsBloots

4-1 on 23:35 - Oct 20 by haynes_toe1

Id kept quiet this season..I'd made it very clear what I think of Lambert but since Evans (suicidally, in my book) decided to keep him on I didnt think me making any further comments on Lambert whilst we were winning was worthwhile.

For what it's worth I thought the games I have seen were obviously enough similar to last season to predict this sort of result tonight with the slight caveat that I thought our midfield was better balanced thus far.

This result in isolation isn't a big deal but the problem is it is naturally and rightly attached to last season because that's our evidence. A brave owner would sack now.

....after our first defeat, you daft Budgie.

No sign of you for weeks and then up you pop, funny.

If you are going to fool people then you need a far more consistent approach to your posting, you can't just post negativity sprinkled with the odd random mention of Norwich, it's too obvious.

My question always remains though, how could a Norwich fan even bring themselves to pretend to support Ipswich. I certainly couldn't do it the other way around.

Very, very odd.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

4-1 on 13:03 - Oct 21 with 1859 viewsHerbivore

4-1 on 09:56 - Oct 21 by GhostOfBenters

Well said Mach. Like me you can see through Blubfish and Herbigoesbananas.

They hate it when their poor arguments are puled apart.

You're not pulling any arguments apart though, you're just spoiling for an argument. It's really rather odd that you've barely poster before (lolz) and then you've come on here and started losing your head left, right, and centre. And you wonder why you've had the responses you've had?

4-1 on 13:05 - Oct 21 with 1856 viewsSpruceMoose

4-1 on 10:17 - Oct 21 by 26_Paz

Anyone who dares to question the group think on here is quickly rounded upon. This will be very interesting ...

Pipe down you silly little racist.

I'm quite glad that the group think on here isn't 'let's excuse hate on Black people' personally.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 13:12]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

4-1 on 13:06 - Oct 21 with 1854 viewsGhostOfBenters

4-1 on 13:03 - Oct 21 by Herbivore

You're not pulling any arguments apart though, you're just spoiling for an argument. It's really rather odd that you've barely poster before (lolz) and then you've come on here and started losing your head left, right, and centre. And you wonder why you've had the responses you've had?

I've not lost my head. I've agreed with some posters on some things, I've disagreed with other posters on other things. With you I've both agreed and disagreed. There's no head losing, you just can't handle it when people disagree.
4-1 on 13:09 - Oct 21 with 1852 viewsSpruceMoose

4-1 on 13:03 - Oct 21 by Herbivore

I'm amazed Phil allowed that username through actually, considering he didn't let me have DollysWogbox, PazsPicaninnies or PeckersFakeCovidTest.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

4-1 on 13:11 - Oct 21 with 1843 viewshype313

4-1 on 13:09 - Oct 21 by SpruceMoose

I'm amazed Phil allowed that username through actually, considering he didn't let me have DollysWogbox, PazsPicaninnies or PeckersFakeCovidTest.

PeckersFakeCovidTest

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

4-1 on 13:12 - Oct 21 with 1842 viewsSpruceMoose

4-1 on 13:11 - Oct 21 by hype313

PeckersFakeCovidTest

There were several others I was tempted to go with but thought I might get into trouble!

4-1 on 13:14 - Oct 21 with 1834 viewshype313

4-1 on 13:12 - Oct 21 by SpruceMoose

There were several others I was tempted to go with but thought I might get into trouble!

That's gold, really tickled me.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

4-1 on 13:18 - Oct 21 with 1830 viewsHerbivore

4-1 on 13:06 - Oct 21 by GhostOfBenters

I've not lost my head. I've agreed with some posters on some things, I've disagreed with other posters on other things. With you I've both agreed and disagreed. There's no head losing, you just can't handle it when people disagree.

Sure.

4-1 on 15:19 - Oct 21 with 1778 views26_Paz

4-1 on 13:05 - Oct 21 by SpruceMoose

Pipe down you silly little racist.

I'm quite glad that the group think on here isn't 'let's excuse hate on Black people' personally.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 13:12]

You have no justification for such a slanderous accusation

The Paz Man

4-1 on 15:47 - Oct 21 with 1764 viewsSpruceMoose

4-1 on 15:19 - Oct 21 by 26_Paz

You have no justification for such a slanderous accusation

Report the comment then. Phil can decide.

4-1 on 16:02 - Oct 21 with 1742 viewsNewcyBlue

4-1 on 13:12 - Oct 21 by SpruceMoose

For PeckersFakeCovidTest I hope you were going to start a daily thread that simply said either “Negative” or “Positive”!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

4-1 on 16:18 - Oct 21 with 1714 views26_Paz

4-1 on 15:47 - Oct 21 by SpruceMoose

Report the comment then. Phil can decide.

I’m sure he has better things to do than deal with your immaturity.

The Paz Man

4-1 on 16:32 - Oct 21 with 1703 viewsSpruceMoose

4-1 on 16:18 - Oct 21 by 26_Paz

I’m sure he has better things to do than deal with your immaturity.

Arf. The Trump supporter who laughs at racist jokes is preaching about maturity! That's a good one.

4-1 on 21:03 - Oct 21 with 1648 viewsjeera

4-1 on 12:46 - Oct 21 by GhostOfBenters

I think you'll find 2017 is "years ago."

What's sad? I haven't claimed to be anyone. I'mm just someone giving opinions on football. Is there anything about my opinions you disagree with?

"I had a alt name years ago. This is my only name now."

What was your other username back then if this was your alt?

You're not "just giving your opinion on football". You're behaving like a whiny, pathetic, argumentative brat who is supposed to be a grown man.

It's repetitive and tiresome.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

4-1 on 22:16 - Oct 21 with 1607 viewsGhostOfBenters

4-1 on 21:03 - Oct 21 by jeera

"I had a alt name years ago. This is my only name now."

What was your other username back then if this was your alt?

You're not "just giving your opinion on football". You're behaving like a whiny, pathetic, argumentative brat who is supposed to be a grown man.

It's repetitive and tiresome.

What?! I really don't understand. What's whiny and pathetic about what I've posted? I've not even disagreed with you over anything as far as I can remember. Are you here to defend Herbivore's honour or something? If what I post (which hasn't been much) tires you, don't read it or put me on ignore.

Who even said I'm a grown man? I suspect you're another Lambert outer who doesn't like being challenged so you're trying to shut me down.

Weird that you're still having a pop, I thought this thread died about 5 hours ago.
4-1 on 22:25 - Oct 21 with 1598 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

4-1 on 22:16 - Oct 21 by GhostOfBenters

What?! I really don't understand. What's whiny and pathetic about what I've posted? I've not even disagreed with you over anything as far as I can remember. Are you here to defend Herbivore's honour or something? If what I post (which hasn't been much) tires you, don't read it or put me on ignore.

Who even said I'm a grown man? I suspect you're another Lambert outer who doesn't like being challenged so you're trying to shut me down.

Weird that you're still having a pop, I thought this thread died about 5 hours ago.

Are your water butts full?
GhostofBentersWaterButts.

Lambert out.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 22:26]

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

4-1 on 00:12 - Oct 22 with 1562 viewshaynes_toe1

4-1 on 12:43 - Oct 21 by GhostOfBenters

How has this been reported as abuse when he said pretty much the same to me first and that's NOT been reported as abuse?

Sorry, I think I may have accidentally done it with fat thumbs on small phone screen?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024