Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4-1 20:22 - Oct 20 with 9806 viewsHerbivore

Lambert out.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

4-1 on 20:53 - Oct 20 with 1767 viewsGhostOfBenters

4-1 on 20:49 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

I'm watching the game. I'm not enjoying it mind you.

You could probably do with unbunching your panties, flower. Benters would be turning in his grave if he knew what a wet blanket his ghost was being.

You're the wet blanket crying about one bad day at the office. Moron.

You said the other day you might watch or might go for a walk. you're a sh!t supporter. You ought to be ashamed
4-1 on 20:54 - Oct 20 with 1758 viewsDanTheMan

4-1 on 20:53 - Oct 20 by GhostOfBenters

You said the other day you might watch or might go for a walk. you're a sh!t supporter. You ought to be ashamed

I don't recall Benters being this angry.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

4-1 on 20:55 - Oct 20 with 1750 viewslongtimefan

4-1 on 20:52 - Oct 20 by IpswichKnight

However as a few of us have been saying the back 2 and keeper can not pass for anything and any half decent team will press the back 2 hard and high and await the inevitable mistakes that will come. This compounded by lightweight midfield that could run past anyone and totally no pace anywhere.

Well that explains one goal, not sure 1, 2 or 3 were anything to do with a press!
4-1 on 20:55 - Oct 20 with 1738 viewsHerbivore

4-1 on 20:53 - Oct 20 by GhostOfBenters

I don't think you've unbunched your panties yet. Come back to me when you have.

4-1 on 20:55 - Oct 20 with 1738 viewsGhostOfBenters

4-1 on 20:49 - Oct 20 by SpruceMoose

What's that supposed 2 mean?
4-1 on 20:57 - Oct 20 with 1726 viewsSpruceMoose

4-1 on 20:54 - Oct 20 by DanTheMan

Only when it came to being told he shouldn't murder refugees!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

4-1 on 20:57 - Oct 20 with 1726 viewsHerbivore

4-1 on 20:55 - Oct 20 by GhostOfBenters

Mate, you're staggering round this thread like the guy who's pissed in the pub by 4.30pm and spoiling for a fight.

4-1 on 20:57 - Oct 20 with 1722 viewsSpruceMoose

4-1 on 20:55 - Oct 20 by GhostOfBenters

Balls.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

4-1 on 21:04 - Oct 20 with 1688 viewsSitfcB

Derby aren’t doing well.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

4-1 on 21:05 - Oct 20 with 1669 viewsGhostOfBenters

he's angry now he's dead. He still has ghostship though.
4-1 on 21:06 - Oct 20 with 1660 viewsGhostOfBenters

4-1 on 20:55 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

I don't think you've unbunched your panties yet. Come back to me when you have.

You don't know how to discuss football like an adult. Shame.
4-1 on 21:08 - Oct 20 with 1653 viewsHerbivore

4-1 on 21:06 - Oct 20 by GhostOfBenters

You don't know how to discuss football like an adult. Shame.

You've definitely been making some really grown up contributions to the thread.

4-1 on 21:15 - Oct 20 with 1616 viewsGhostOfBenters

4-1 on 21:08 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

You've definitely been making some really grown up contributions to the thread.

I was in keeping with the OP.

I'd say you don't understand football and bad results can happen, but I'm not sure. I suspect you know this sort of thing happens sometimes, but you're so determined to attack the manager.

The idea of calluing for the manager to be sacked after 1 defeat is ludicrous. We were away to a good team, with lots of top players out.

If we do the same on Saturday, I'll be in your camp. It's how you bounce back.
4-1 on 21:16 - Oct 20 with 1607 viewsDyland

4-1 on 20:57 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Mate, you're staggering round this thread like the guy who's pissed in the pub by 4.30pm and spoiling for a fight.

That used to be me. Except it was by 3pm and I'd be looking to score rather than have a fight. TWTD.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

4-1 on 21:21 - Oct 20 with 1588 viewsHerbivore

4-1 on 21:15 - Oct 20 by GhostOfBenters

I was in keeping with the OP.

I'd say you don't understand football and bad results can happen, but I'm not sure. I suspect you know this sort of thing happens sometimes, but you're so determined to attack the manager.

The idea of calluing for the manager to be sacked after 1 defeat is ludicrous. We were away to a good team, with lots of top players out.

If we do the same on Saturday, I'll be in your camp. It's how you bounce back.

It's not one bad game really though is it? It's 2 years of mainly dross. Lambert isn't a new manager. I don't genuinely think we'll sack him by the way. Evans will leave it too long I imagine and we'll waste another season.

4-1 on 21:24 - Oct 20 with 1578 viewsGhostOfBenters

4-1 on 21:21 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

It's not one bad game really though is it? It's 2 years of mainly dross. Lambert isn't a new manager. I don't genuinely think we'll sack him by the way. Evans will leave it too long I imagine and we'll waste another season.

I was talking about this season, when he seems to have learned from his mistakes. Is there anything you saw wrong with our starting line-up tonight?
4-1 on 21:24 - Oct 20 with 1581 viewsJimmy86

Ok, so we got beaten 4-1, having been 1 nil up, fair to say it's been a bad day at the office... but to call for the manager's head after losing 1 game, bearing in mind we have started the season well, is a bit OTT in my opinion.

Sense of perspective required... the key to it will be how we respond to this on Saturday against Lincoln.
4-1 on 21:33 - Oct 20 with 1557 viewsHerbivore

4-1 on 21:24 - Oct 20 by GhostOfBenters

I was talking about this season, when he seems to have learned from his mistakes. Is there anything you saw wrong with our starting line-up tonight?

He doesn't get a clean slate, he's been our manager for 2 years and should be judged on that. It's also way too early to say he's learnt from his mistakes. I wouldn't be starting Judge as a wide forward, he offers nothing.

4-1 on 21:37 - Oct 20 with 1546 viewsGhostOfBenters

4-1 on 21:33 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

He doesn't get a clean slate, he's been our manager for 2 years and should be judged on that. It's also way too early to say he's learnt from his mistakes. I wouldn't be starting Judge as a wide forward, he offers nothing.

No-one has given him a clean slate.

I agree with you on Judge.
4-1 on 21:42 - Oct 20 with 1527 viewspointofblue

4-1 on 21:33 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Lambert stuck with the players who saw off Accrington; I will not criticise him for that. But now the door has been opened for him to bring back our, on paper, better players (Woolfenden, Hawkins, maybe Cornell, possibly Bennetts) - he needs to take it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

4-1 on 23:35 - Oct 20 with 1429 viewshaynes_toe1

Id kept quiet this season..I'd made it very clear what I think of Lambert but since Evans (suicidally, in my book) decided to keep him on I didnt think me making any further comments on Lambert whilst we were winning was worthwhile.

For what it's worth I thought the games I have seen were obviously enough similar to last season to predict this sort of result tonight with the slight caveat that I thought our midfield was better balanced thus far.

This result in isolation isn't a big deal but the problem is it is naturally and rightly attached to last season because that's our evidence. A brave owner would sack now.
4-1 on 23:56 - Oct 20 with 1407 viewsSpruceMoose

4-1 on 20:57 - Oct 20 by SpruceMoose

Only when it came to being told he shouldn't murder refugees!

Witchdoctor down voting facts again!

4-1 on 07:24 - Oct 21 with 1307 views26_Paz

It’s one game, calm yourselves lads. The start to the season has still been positive. As another thread has pointed out it’s all about how we react to this. Too early for all the doom and gloom.

The Paz Man

4-1 on 07:45 - Oct 21 with 1286 viewsBluefish

The way this GOB has been following me round trying to start an argument for days and getting irrationally angry made me think it is Dolly's new login or maybe a new one for Mach

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

4-1 on 07:47 - Oct 21 with 1282 viewsDanTheMan

4-1 on 07:45 - Oct 21 by Bluefish

The way this GOB has been following me round trying to start an argument for days and getting irrationally angry made me think it is Dolly's new login or maybe a new one for Mach

It's obviously a regular, I don't really see why they need to hide behind an alt name.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024