Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley 2000 documentary premiere tonight 16:23 - Oct 28 with 1684 viewsitfcjoe

On YouTube - starts at 7pm

Trailer here

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Wembley 2000 documentary premiere tonight on 21:57 - Oct 28 with 1475 viewsKropotkin123

Really good watch. Thank you for posting that. So great to hear what it means to the players.

I don't want to spoil stuff in it, so I'll try and be tactful.

Didn't know about the Mogga stuff. DJ and Bam Bam are so humble. Great to have such an involved and passionate Chairman. Ran into him in Helsingborg and he had so much pride for the club and it shines through. MS at the end, legend.

Again, thank you.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Wembley 2000 documentary premiere tonight on 23:11 - Oct 28 with 1396 viewsmonytowbray

Wembley 2000 documentary premiere tonight on 21:57 - Oct 28 by Kropotkin123

Really good watch. Thank you for posting that. So great to hear what it means to the players.

I don't want to spoil stuff in it, so I'll try and be tactful.

Didn't know about the Mogga stuff. DJ and Bam Bam are so humble. Great to have such an involved and passionate Chairman. Ran into him in Helsingborg and he had so much pride for the club and it shines through. MS at the end, legend.

Again, thank you.

This is going on my list.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Wembley 2000 documentary premiere tonight on 23:41 - Oct 28 with 1366 viewsreusersfreekicks

Just finished watching it. Superb. Thank you.
Wembley 2000 documentary premiere tonight on 23:43 - Oct 28 with 1365 viewsRyorry

Cheers, got that.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Wembley 2000 documentary premiere tonight on 23:57 - Oct 28 with 1350 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mogga

Amazing, thanks for posting.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wembley 2000 documentary premiere tonight on 08:39 - Oct 29 with 1228 viewsChrisd

Terrific watch Joe and such great memories of a wonderful period in the club's history. Although, it was so hard to watch at times regarding Tony Mowbray, really feel the pain and loss from what he was going through due to the passing of his wife.

It's just a shame we are so far away from those times, we did so many things right back then and had the personnel on and off the pitch that had the heart of the club at the forefront of most decisions, there just seemed a real togetherness. What resonated for me, which was mentioned a couple of times by different people, the team back then had: character, quality, spirit and ideas. Not convinced we have those characteristics currently, which is a reflection why we find ourselves in the position we do not just as a team but as a club.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2020 9:07]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Wembley 2000 documentary premiere tonight on 09:17 - Oct 29 with 1157 viewsdeano85

I could watch that again and again...
Wembley 2000 documentary premiere tonight on 09:51 - Oct 29 with 1093 viewscbower

What a pity we have never managed to get Mogga back as boss. Great to watch that with glassy eyes and see what the club still means to those players. Really thought we could establish ourselves in the top flight after 2001 but alas it was not to be.

bluescouser

Login to get fewer ads

Wembley 2000 documentary premiere tonight on 10:37 - Oct 29 with 1049 viewsChrisd

Wembley 2000 documentary premiere tonight on 09:51 - Oct 29 by cbower

What a pity we have never managed to get Mogga back as boss. Great to watch that with glassy eyes and see what the club still means to those players. Really thought we could establish ourselves in the top flight after 2001 but alas it was not to be.

We did so well during that season back to finish 5th, probably in hindsight too much, too soon. Can see the same happening to Sheffield United this season.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2020 12:12]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Wembley 2000 documentary premiere tonight on 11:02 - Oct 29 with 1019 viewsBiGDonnie

If you don't get ridiculous goosebumps watching that trailer you don't support the Town!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024