Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment 11:16 - Dec 7 with 1752 viewshype313

Anyone have a clue what he's talking about? Lack of investment, a more positive attitude i.e us, more money on sports science or just to be paid up and gone?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 11:19 - Dec 7 with 1726 viewsjeera

The manager?

Hence he doesn't want to share that viewpoint out loud.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 11:20 - Dec 7 with 1719 viewsStokieBlue

Wants to play 2 up top but ME won't let him.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 11:20 - Dec 7 with 1724 viewsfooters

It's telling that every manager under Evans has pointed to behind-the-scenes issues with the club as a whole. Whether that's a lack of structure, plan, money or what I do not know. Most likely all three, innit.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 13:18 - Dec 7 with 1527 viewsEwan_Oozami

The fans, he wants a new set of fans.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 13:30 - Dec 7 with 1495 viewsRozz

I thought it was pretty plain that he sees the negative press as the root of all evil here? He hasn't actually said anything about the fans (unless I've missed it) but has obviously taken some of the written criticism of his tenure personally in recent weeks.

Players have been doing hands to ears and SHHH celebrations all season in the absence of any crowd, so it's more than likely at least some of the senior players feel aggrieved too.

It is our glorious leader who threw the punches at the fans in his bizarre 'be careful what you wish for' press release. Frankly we wish you'd stop driving the ship in reverse Marcus, you bell.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2020 16:07]
Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 13:45 - Dec 7 with 1418 viewsNthQldITFC

Nappies, on here, quite often.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 15:22 - Dec 7 with 1311 viewsKeno

easy really, we dont play in green and white hoops and we arent based in Glasgow

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 15:23 - Dec 7 with 1306 viewswkj

Probably banning journalists

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 15:23 - Dec 7 with 1308 viewshype313

Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 15:22 - Dec 7 by Keno

easy really, we dont play in green and white hoops and we arent based in Glasgow

Maybe we should bring back our Orange and Black away shirts from 92, so that he thinks we're Dortmund?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 16:41 - Dec 7 with 1168 viewsstonojnr

Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 11:20 - Dec 7 by footers

It's telling that every manager under Evans has pointed to behind-the-scenes issues with the club as a whole. Whether that's a lack of structure, plan, money or what I do not know. Most likely all three, innit.

And yet everyone of them always has said they got on well with Evan's,spoke to each other regularly, he understands them,no problems, they cant all be sitting there on NDAs and just happy to accept the pay cheque.

So why is it the automatic assumption there is a problem there at all ? and this then feeds into the clubs view the fans are negative, we take a essentially an absence of evidence void and go create something to fill it. Lambert effectively asked to prove the negative so as to be seen as positive.

I would hazard a guess he was referring to him leaving,but
Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 16:45 - Dec 7 with 1156 viewsjeera

Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 16:41 - Dec 7 by stonojnr

And yet everyone of them always has said they got on well with Evan's,spoke to each other regularly, he understands them,no problems, they cant all be sitting there on NDAs and just happy to accept the pay cheque.

So why is it the automatic assumption there is a problem there at all ? and this then feeds into the clubs view the fans are negative, we take a essentially an absence of evidence void and go create something to fill it. Lambert effectively asked to prove the negative so as to be seen as positive.

I would hazard a guess he was referring to him leaving,but

" every manager under Evans has pointed to behind-the-scenes issues with the club as a whole."

Either way, that sentence is true, so why not address it?

You do seem to be stuck in this cycle of having a pop at everyone all the time at the moment.

The thread is about Lambert literally saying that something needs to change.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 17:03 - Dec 7 with 1087 viewsFootballpete

He just wants things to be normal, things at the moments are ney normal.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 17:10 - Dec 7 with 1066 viewsdeano85

I have a theory... Based on nothing at all tbh...

Lambert wants out
Evans wants him out
Great...
But both are too stubborn...
Evens wont pay him off as he knows he wants out, and lambert wont leave without a pay off because he knows Evans wants him gone...

Like i said, based on nothing but attitudes lol
Lambo's " I know what needs changing" Comment on 18:22 - Dec 7 with 959 viewsFrimleyBlue

You know. He could be saying about him leaving. But just because he might be feeling " why do I bother"

He clearly had limited resources. There is clearly behind the scenes issues. Yes he hasn't helped himself at times but with covid. It's made me realise there is more to life than football and I quit as chairman in September. Maybe he feels the same.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024