Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guess who's going to be singled out after Tuesdays farce. 13:33 - Dec 13 with 1483 viewsericclacton

I'm going for the delightful Mick Mills who talks a lot of sense.
Guess who's going to be singled out after Tuesdays farce. on 13:36 - Dec 13 with 1457 viewsWD19

I’m going for Dobra after he misses a chance/gives away a foul/gets sent off* and Lambert decides it was a game changer.

*delete as appropriate
Guess who's going to be singled out after Tuesdays farce. on 13:47 - Dec 13 with 1403 viewsIllinoisblue

Mills made a good point about Dozzell yesterday and how he needs to used further up the field where his passing and vision can actually hurt teams.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Guess who's going to be singled out after Tuesdays farce. on 14:37 - Dec 13 with 1307 viewsgordon

Guess who's going to be singled out after Tuesdays farce. on 13:47 - Dec 13 by Illinoisblue

Mills made a good point about Dozzell yesterday and how he needs to used further up the field where his passing and vision can actually hurt teams.

Agree with this - too many instances this season of midfielders dropping really, really deep to pick up the ball, then not having enough options further forward. Seeing our best passer, Dozzell, looking for space in between our two centre-backs is daft.
Chambers..... on 14:42 - Dec 13 with 1282 viewsBloots

....or Skuse.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Guess who's going to be singled out after Tuesdays farce. on 14:52 - Dec 13 with 1244 viewsJ2BLUE

A young player 4/11
The fans evs
Brenner 7/4
Stuart Watson 3/1
Mick Mills 4/1
Dai Cornell 7/1
iFollow 9/1
Gav 14/1
Andy Warren 20/1
Marcus Evans 50/1
Any club legend 70/1
Alan Judge 250/1
Paul Lambert 1000/1
Anyone who has played for Dortmund (except Paul Lambert) 1001/1
Any religious deity/prophet 1500/1

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Guess who's going to be singled out after Tuesdays farce. on 15:15 - Dec 13 with 1197 viewsIllinoisblue

Guess who's going to be singled out after Tuesdays farce. on 14:37 - Dec 13 by gordon

Agree with this - too many instances this season of midfielders dropping really, really deep to pick up the ball, then not having enough options further forward. Seeing our best passer, Dozzell, looking for space in between our two centre-backs is daft.

Yes, having him sitting deep in that “quarterback” role seems a waste. Although it’s more pronounced when we’re without Bishop and to a lesser extent Edwards.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Guess who's going to be singled out after Tuesdays farce. on 15:17 - Dec 13 with 1177 viewsSwansea_Blue

Angela Merkel?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Chambers..... on 15:25 - Dec 13 with 1143 viewsBlueBadger

Chambers..... on 14:42 - Dec 13 by Bloots

....or Skuse.

That alleged bit of verbals yesterday was like a glass of water being offered to a dying man in a desert for a certain section wasn't it? Poor lambs have been itching to have a go at Chambo for ages and they finally got a chance.

For the record, I'd take one Chambo over a dozen Nolans, Judges or Norwoods. And about a 3,000 Lamberts.

What a man.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Guess who's going to be singled out after Tuesdays farce. on 15:31 - Dec 13 with 1117 viewsgordon

Guess who's going to be singled out after Tuesdays farce. on 15:15 - Dec 13 by Illinoisblue

Yes, having him sitting deep in that “quarterback” role seems a waste. Although it’s more pronounced when we’re without Bishop and to a lesser extent Edwards.

Yes, when you've got Judge and Nolan (or Huws) clogging up the middle of the pitch in front of him it is even less effective.
Guess who's going to be singled out after Tuesdays farce. on 15:32 - Dec 13 with 1115 viewsMrTown

We’ll win a scrappy 2-1, and he’ll tell us how great we are, sitting 6th, then won’t mention everyone having games in hand on us, then we’ll be reminded the negativity is nae normal. The fans will cop the blame.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2020 15:33]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Chambers..... on 15:50 - Dec 13 with 1045 viewsjayessess

Chambers..... on 15:25 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

That alleged bit of verbals yesterday was like a glass of water being offered to a dying man in a desert for a certain section wasn't it? Poor lambs have been itching to have a go at Chambo for ages and they finally got a chance.

For the record, I'd take one Chambo over a dozen Nolans, Judges or Norwoods. And about a 3,000 Lamberts.

What a man.

Gotta say, I find this attitude to Chambers (and Skuse, actually) as weird as the blame. Both of them have played a lot of games for Ipswich, but they've never been standout brilliant players for us, nor has their personal leadership driven the team to much success as a collective. They aren't why we've declined but I don't get why either is supposed to be some kind of heroic club legend?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Guess who's going to be singled out after Tuesdays farce. on 16:09 - Dec 13 with 993 viewsJoHnNnY

Guess who's going to be singled out after Tuesdays farce. on 13:47 - Dec 13 by Illinoisblue

Good point, but when there's nobody to pass too in an advanced position - what more can he in fact do better?

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Chambers..... on 16:17 - Dec 13 with 969 viewsBlueBadger

Chambers..... on 15:50 - Dec 13 by jayessess

Gotta say, I find this attitude to Chambers (and Skuse, actually) as weird as the blame. Both of them have played a lot of games for Ipswich, but they've never been standout brilliant players for us, nor has their personal leadership driven the team to much success as a collective. They aren't why we've declined but I don't get why either is supposed to be some kind of heroic club legend?

There's something pretty heroic about their professionalism and commitment in the fact of ever-increasing incompetence and disconnect.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Chambers..... on 17:13 - Dec 13 with 853 viewsjayessess

Chambers..... on 16:17 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

There's something pretty heroic about their professionalism and commitment in the fact of ever-increasing incompetence and disconnect.

This is an extremely low bar.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Chambers..... on 19:15 - Dec 13 with 721 viewsBlueBadger

Chambers..... on 17:13 - Dec 13 by jayessess

This is an extremely low bar.

Low bars is all we have, right now.

Guess who's going to be singled out after Tuesdays farce. on 20:14 - Dec 13 with 666 viewsKropotkin123

Guess who's going to be singled out after Tuesdays farce. on 14:52 - Dec 13 by J2BLUE

A young player 4/11
The fans evs
Brenner 7/4
Stuart Watson 3/1
Mick Mills 4/1
Dai Cornell 7/1
iFollow 9/1
Gav 14/1
Andy Warren 20/1
Marcus Evans 50/1
Any club legend 70/1
Alan Judge 250/1
Paul Lambert 1000/1
Anyone who has played for Dortmund (except Paul Lambert) 1001/1
Any religious deity/prophet 1500/1

Any club legend looks like a great price. Particularly as you get Mick Mills lumped in there and he is 4/1 on his own

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024