Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I like watching the Repair Shop 11:31 - Sep 8 with 1531 viewsKeno

people take things there from years ago that are in a awful state, not working properly, bits are falling off etc etc

Can we take ITFC along and ask if they can repair that and make it like it was in 78 - 81?

just a thought

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I like watching the Repair Shop on 12:13 - Sep 8 with 1475 viewsChrisd

I'm a big fan of 'The Repair Shop' too Keno, the people they have on there like: Steve, Jay, Will and Suzie are all so talented at what they do and make it look so easy. However, even they would struggle to piece our club back together.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

I like watching the Repair Shop on 12:17 - Sep 8 with 1461 viewsCoco

I like watching the Repair Shop on 12:13 - Sep 8 by Chrisd

I'm a big fan of 'The Repair Shop' too Keno, the people they have on there like: Steve, Jay, Will and Suzie are all so talented at what they do and make it look so easy. However, even they would struggle to piece our club back together.

Jay on the turnstiles.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I like watching the Repair Shop on 12:23 - Sep 8 with 1449 viewsKeno

I like watching the Repair Shop on 12:13 - Sep 8 by Chrisd

Steve & Suzie are actually brother and sister

such a talented group of people

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I like watching the Repair Shop on 12:27 - Sep 8 with 1439 viewsclive_baker

Yeah not ashamed to admit I do enjoy that programme. Makes me really wish I was more creative and could do a job like that for a living. Would love to have a little workshop and bring things back to their former glory. Lot of time for that.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I like watching the Repair Shop on 21:23 - Jan 13 with 1086 viewscatch74

Was going to start a Repair Shop thread but thought I’d better check if it hadn’t already been covered.....
Great show, for my middle aged head anyway. Really noticed not just how talented they all are but also feels like they are genuinely pleasant people, no sarcasm etc, just very nice. Very rare qualities.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I like watching the Repair Shop on 21:26 - Jan 13 with 1072 viewsjeera

I like watching the Repair Shop on 12:27 - Sep 8 by clive_baker

Yeah not ashamed to admit I do enjoy that programme. Makes me really wish I was more creative and could do a job like that for a living. Would love to have a little workshop and bring things back to their former glory. Lot of time for that.

Had this very chat with a poster the other day.

It would definitely be for me too, if it wasn't for the complete lack of talent and know how.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I like watching the Repair Shop on 21:33 - Jan 13 with 1052 viewsblueislander

I like watching the Repair Shop on 21:26 - Jan 13 by jeera

Had this very chat with a poster the other day.

It would definitely be for me too, if it wasn't for the complete lack of talent and know how.

I would love someone to take me into athe Repair Shop and put me back together again.
I like watching the Repair Shop on 22:09 - Jan 13 with 1011 viewsChurchman

It’s brilliant. One of my favourite programmes. The skill of the people working on it is amazing and a lot of the objects and stories are fascinating.

Repair ITFC? They have all the skill in the world, but miracles are a bit beyond them.
Login to get fewer ads

I like watching the Repair Shop on 08:19 - Jan 14 with 854 viewssolemio

This is one of the programmes that is helping us get through the Covid crisis.
Not only are they immensely talented, but they all seem decent and friendly people.
Brenton and Lucia deserve a mention too.
I like watching the Repair Shop on 10:00 - Jan 14 with 786 viewsblue62

You guys.... bunch of footie supporters talking about a soppy programme on tv, take a long hard look at yourselves....

But yes I love it as well. The attention to detail they put into the repairs is amazing. Wonder what they all do outside of making this programme?
I like watching the Repair Shop on 10:04 - Jan 14 with 781 viewsMookamoo

Whats great about the Repair Shop is how they value the items. There is never mention of money, just what it's really worth.
I like watching the Repair Shop on 10:26 - Jan 14 with 757 viewsfabian_illness

I’ve got a totally unnecessary crush on the teddy bear ladies.
Don’t know why.
I like watching the Repair Shop on 11:32 - Jan 14 with 721 viewsSwansea_Blue

Going to be a bit disruptive getting the North and Churchman's stands back. But if they start now could be ready for next season. (Easier to reach the lower roofs for cleaning too!).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I like watching the Repair Shop on 11:36 - Jan 14 with 710 viewsbluelagos

After your first paragraph I thought you were going to suggest putting yourself up for repairing. :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024