Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) 22:30 - Feb 1 with 1541 viewsWoolfenthen

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:33 - Feb 1 with 1510 viewsBluefish

You can guarantee he drops woolfy

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:35 - Feb 1 with 1507 viewsITFC_Cotton

Hopefully the latter, don't care if the guy is a decent person off the pitch he's been the mainstay in 5 years of decline but somehow is almost immune from criticism among a lot of the town fans. However, we know how this clubs likes to reward below par performances from it's staff so chances are it'll be him in the middle.
So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:43 - Feb 1 with 1475 viewsIllinoisblue

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:35 - Feb 1 by ITFC_Cotton

Hopefully the latter, don't care if the guy is a decent person off the pitch he's been the mainstay in 5 years of decline but somehow is almost immune from criticism among a lot of the town fans. However, we know how this clubs likes to reward below par performances from it's staff so chances are it'll be him in the middle.

Yes. Our decline can definitely be blamed on one player. Jesus wept

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:44 - Feb 1 with 1465 viewsMrTown

He’ll drop Woolfenden. Has been very poor lately.

Chambers and McGuinness likely.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:46 - Feb 1 with 1454 viewsITFC_Cotton

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:43 - Feb 1 by Illinoisblue

Thanks for proving my point, clearly I'm not blaming everything in the past 5 years on him but I don't think it's helpful having someone consistently in the team who hasn't performed well consistently for that amount of time.
So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:49 - Feb 1 with 1432 viewsBluefish

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:46 - Feb 1 by ITFC_Cotton

Thanks for proving my point, clearly I'm not blaming everything in the past 5 years on him but I don't think it's helpful having someone consistently in the team who hasn't performed well consistently for that amount of time.

Probably been our best player and most consistent this season but you do you

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:50 - Feb 1 with 1427 viewspointofblue

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:44 - Feb 1 by MrTown

He’ll drop Woolfenden. Has been very poor lately.

Chambers and McGuinness likely.

As I said elsewhere drop McGuinness and let Woolfenden, our own player, develop next to an experienced centre back.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:51 - Feb 1 with 1408 viewsBluefish

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:50 - Feb 1 by pointofblue

As I said elsewhere drop McGuinness and let Woolfenden, our own player, develop next to an experienced centre back.

The logical thing to do

He won't do that. Woolf has spoken out and to a degree so had Chambers

Login to get fewer ads

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:53 - Feb 1 with 1399 viewsITFC_Cotton

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:49 - Feb 1 by Bluefish

Probably been our best player and most consistent this season but you do you

Probably been responsible for more goals conceded by being out of position than any other player but you do you. Once again proving my point that he's immune to criticism...
So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:56 - Feb 1 with 1381 viewsWoolfenthen

With Kenlock probably deserving to keep his shirt, cant imagine hes going to want a back four with Kenlock being the oldest and most experienced at 24
So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:56 - Feb 1 with 1377 viewsMrTown

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:50 - Feb 1 by pointofblue

Maybe but Woolfenden has been very very poor as of late.

I understand the idea behind letting Woolfenden develop, but when in bad form, best thing for him maybe to pull him for a bit.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:58 - Feb 1 with 1362 viewseddiespearitt03

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:43 - Feb 1 by Illinoisblue

Some might say.....our slow decline began with Chambers,Skuse and Sears.

And everybody wept.
So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:59 - Feb 1 with 1351 viewsJ2BLUE

Got to play him at CB next to Woolf IMO. McGuiness to drop to the bench.

Surely?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 23:08 - Feb 1 with 1303 viewspointofblue

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:56 - Feb 1 by MrTown

Maybe but Woolfenden has been very very poor as of late.

I understand the idea behind letting Woolfenden develop, but when in bad form, best thing for him maybe to pull him for a bit.

He’s been poor because he’s been expected to be the senior centre back after one full season at the age of 22. Get someone experienced next to him and let him learn rather than have to lead.

The McGuinness transfer was the most baffling for me out of all of them. Just because he looked good against our reserves? Most defenders look good against our first eleven!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 23:09 - Feb 1 with 1305 viewseddiespearitt03

Send Chambers and Sears out on loan and recall Ndaba & McGavin.
So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 00:10 - Feb 2 with 1212 viewsGarv

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:59 - Feb 1 by J2BLUE

Got to play him at CB next to Woolf IMO. McGuiness to drop to the bench.

Surely?

Drop our best performing (currently) defender?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 00:50 - Feb 2 with 1129 viewsJ2BLUE

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 00:10 - Feb 2 by Garv

Drop our best performing (currently) defender?

I'm not convinced by him at all

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 07:26 - Feb 2 with 975 viewslazyblue

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:33 - Feb 1 by Bluefish

You can guarantee he drops woolfy

Out of the two young centre backs currently playing who would you say is playing better at the moment IF they were both ours?
So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 07:35 - Feb 2 with 953 viewsWD19

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:53 - Feb 1 by ITFC_Cotton

Probably been responsible for more goals conceded by being out of position than any other player but you do you. Once again proving my point that he's immune to criticism...

Nobody is immune from criticism.

On which note, I though your post was poor. Ill informed at best, reactionary nonsense at worst.
So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 07:43 - Feb 2 with 939 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:35 - Feb 1 by ITFC_Cotton

I keep seeing this "Chambers is immune from criticism" narrative... from people criticising him. So how does that work?!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 07:51 - Feb 2 with 919 viewsKeaneish

So Chambo, back to centre half or drop to bench? (n/t) on 22:56 - Feb 1 by Woolfenthen

With Kenlock probably deserving to keep his shirt, cant imagine hes going to want a back four with Kenlock being the oldest and most experienced at 24

This is Kenlock’s time. If he’s going to make a career here and become a regular starter, it needs to be now. Best opportunity he’s had.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024