Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. 11:28 - Jan 31 with 1155 viewsCoco

How the hell is Evans getting away with this?!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:32 - Jan 31 with 1131 viewsPendejo

Erm, no fans in stadium?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:32 - Jan 31 with 1134 viewshoppy

He’s invented something called covid-19, which led to the situation where fans aren’t allowed inside grounds, thus meaning that can’t happen and he gets away with it... cunning.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:36 - Jan 31 with 1107 viewsCoco

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:32 - Jan 31 by hoppy

He’s invented something called covid-19, which led to the situation where fans aren’t allowed inside grounds, thus meaning that can’t happen and he gets away with it... cunning.

Well obviously I’m referring to that period of time before said Covid 19. You know when we got relegated in embarrassing fashion!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:38 - Jan 31 with 1081 viewspatrickswell

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:36 - Jan 31 by Coco

Well obviously I’m referring to that period of time before said Covid 19. You know when we got relegated in embarrassing fashion!

Because too many people were focussed on McCarthy rather than on the man who prevented him building on where we were by the end of 2014/15.
There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:39 - Jan 31 with 1067 viewslongtimefan

Were there? People on the pitch? I don’t recall them. Care to identify any matches, seasons?
There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:42 - Jan 31 with 1044 viewsCoco

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:39 - Jan 31 by longtimefan

Were there? People on the pitch? I don’t recall them. Care to identify any matches, seasons?

Lol, guessing you’re about 20?

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:44 - Jan 31 with 1037 viewsPendejo

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:42 - Jan 31 by Coco

Certainly under 30

But then specific laws have been introduced to dissuade peeps from this course of action.

McGivern Out!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:47 - Jan 31 with 1022 viewsmonytowbray

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:38 - Jan 31 by patrickswell

Because too many people were focussed on McCarthy rather than on the man who prevented him building on where we were by the end of 2014/15.

This is the take I live for.

Numbskulls scream about managers, those with a brain look at Evans.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:47 - Jan 31 with 1025 viewslongtimefan

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:42 - Jan 31 by Coco

I’ve only attended most home games in the last 50 years so no. It’s an honest question as I really don’t remember pitch sit in protests. Your glib reply would suggest your memory isn’t too great either.
There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:49 - Jan 31 with 1012 viewsCoco

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:44 - Jan 31 by Pendejo

Certainly under 30

But then specific laws have been introduced to dissuade peeps from this course of action.

McGivern Out!

True but rebel protests don’t abide to the rules. It was McGiven wasn’t it! Blimey we were top flight then!

It was John Duncan actually.... on 11:49 - Jan 31 with 1009 viewsBloots

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:44 - Jan 31 by Pendejo

Certainly under 30

McGivern Out!

....the new police control box got the majority of the abuse.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

It was John Duncan actually.... on 11:53 - Jan 31 with 988 viewsDennyx4

It was John Duncan actually.... on 11:49 - Jan 31 by Bloots

....the new police control box got the majority of the abuse.

Definitely John Duncan's last season
There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 12:03 - Jan 31 with 962 viewsDennyx4

In all honesty, I don't think ME realises what the atmosphere would be like, if the fans were allowed in at the moment.

There would be no hiding for the owner or manager, probably wouldn't help the teams performance, but would certainly bring this to a conclusion.
There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 12:09 - Jan 31 with 927 viewsmonytowbray

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 12:03 - Jan 31 by Dennyx4

In all honesty, I don't think ME realises what the atmosphere would be like, if the fans were allowed in at the moment.

There would be no hiding for the owner or manager, probably wouldn't help the teams performance, but would certainly bring this to a conclusion.

When we’re back we should all make sh1t hit the fan for the ownership and support the players.

The aggression needs to be directed so they can’t deflect with “poor ol’ group of LADS” nonsense.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

It was John Duncan actually.... on 12:09 - Jan 31 with 925 viewstrncbluearmy

It was John Duncan actually.... on 11:53 - Jan 31 by Dennyx4

and I was one of them,nowadays even if back in the ground, would struggle to get over the wall!
There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 12:40 - Jan 31 with 850 viewsrgp1

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 12:03 - Jan 31 by Dennyx4

Can you buy toxic malaise in a jar?
There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 13:01 - Jan 31 with 802 viewsMonkeyAlan

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:38 - Jan 31 by patrickswell

This.
There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 13:59 - Jan 31 with 754 viewsTrequartista

There were pitch sit-ins in 1994 when we were 15th in the Premier League, two points ahead of Tottenham and Manchester City.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football-roundup-town-fans-protest-at-mcgive
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 14:03]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

It was John Duncan actually.... on 14:04 - Jan 31 with 715 viewsgainsboroughblue

It was John Duncan actually.... on 11:53 - Jan 31 by Dennyx4

Definitely two at the end of Duncan's last season. I can remember the police line in front of J block. They were mainly peaceful with the odd skirmish with police and a burning flag.

This was after a ninth placed finish in the second tier. What we wouldn't give now.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 16:01 - Jan 31 with 626 viewsBluespeed225

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 11:39 - Jan 31 by longtimefan

1990, last home game, first man on pitch was wearing a suit as he’d been working pre match. 1994 v Swindon.
There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 16:04 - Jan 31 with 611 viewsgainsboroughblue

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 16:01 - Jan 31 by Bluespeed225

1990, last home game, first man on pitch was wearing a suit as he’d been working pre match. 1994 v Swindon.

1990 v Hull and Blackburn

I don't recall the Swindon one in 1994 (was probably playing in the SIL at that point)
There was one v Man City that year which proved to be Lyall's last game.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

There used to be on pitch sit-ins when we were mid table in div 2. on 16:12 - Jan 31 with 591 viewsSwansea_Blue

We should all sit in our gardens* on 14 minutes next game to protest at Evans still being here in his 14th year.

*window boxes would be ok for those living in flats

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It was John Duncan actually.... on 16:19 - Jan 31 with 568 viewsSuperCoops

It was John Duncan actually.... on 14:04 - Jan 31 by gainsboroughblue

Definitely two at the end of Duncan's last season. I can remember the police line in front of J block. They were mainly peaceful with the odd skirmish with police and a burning flag.

This was after a ninth placed finish in the second tier. What we wouldn't give now.

Maybe Rich needs to sacrifice a few of his bedsheets for the cause?
It was John Duncan actually.... on 16:23 - Jan 31 with 555 viewsrgp1

It was John Duncan actually.... on 14:04 - Jan 31 by gainsboroughblue

Agreed our level of mediocrity now is quite literally in a different league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024