Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... 23:30 - Feb 6 with 1863 viewsunstableblue

... wonder if it really will dump? Quite fancy a snowy walk

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 23:33 - Feb 6 with 1655 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 08:01 - Feb 7 with 1446 viewsChrisd

All a little disappointing. No sign off any snow this morning, just plenty of rain and a gusty breeze.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 08:27 - Feb 7 with 1403 viewsdominiciawful

I think I'll have a dump today.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 08:29 - Feb 7 with 1391 viewsCoastalblue

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 08:01 - Feb 7 by Chrisd

All a little disappointing. No sign off any snow this morning, just plenty of rain and a gusty breeze.

Turning to snow in London now, went from rain to sleet at about 4AM, as I was finishing in Charlton around 7-30 it was turning to proper snow.

If we're seeing it I'll be amazed if you don't.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 08:35 - Feb 7 with 1365 viewsStokieBlue

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 08:29 - Feb 7 by Coastalblue

Turning to snow in London now, went from rain to sleet at about 4AM, as I was finishing in Charlton around 7-30 it was turning to proper snow.

If we're seeing it I'll be amazed if you don't.

No snow at all here.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 08:39 - Feb 7 with 1347 viewsCoastalblue

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 08:35 - Feb 7 by StokieBlue

No snow at all here.

SB

We've got it coming into Wapping now, fine and wet but seems to be building. I doubt it will lay, especially with how wet it is but I said that when the Beast from the East came in.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 08:42 - Feb 7 with 1337 viewsSteve_M

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 08:35 - Feb 7 by StokieBlue

No snow at all here.

SB

Some floating around in the air in Camden.

All sounded pretty grim out overnight.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 09:14 - Feb 7 with 1291 viewsmikeybloo88

Not sure why people seem so keen for snow...it's the last thing we need at this time when trying to vaccinate a country, not to mention the extra pressure it puts on the NHS and emergency services. Can't believe some would put making a snowman or a nice walk ahead of people's lives...the snow can stay away as far as I'm concerned.
Login to get fewer ads

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 09:30 - Feb 7 with 1263 viewsStokieBlue

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 09:14 - Feb 7 by mikeybloo88

Not sure why people seem so keen for snow...it's the last thing we need at this time when trying to vaccinate a country, not to mention the extra pressure it puts on the NHS and emergency services. Can't believe some would put making a snowman or a nice walk ahead of people's lives...the snow can stay away as far as I'm concerned.

Where has anyone said that? Nobody has said they want vaccinations delayed and I am sure everyone is hoping that won't happen.

However, it's perhaps worth factoring in that kids haven't had much to smile about in a year now and perhaps building a snowman in the garden or park when they aren't at school and can't see their friends might actually be good for them?

Due to class bubble isolations for C19 at his primary school my youngest hasn't been to school or seen his friends since the start of December.

SB
[Post edited 7 Feb 2021 9:31]

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 09:32 - Feb 7 with 1260 viewsKeno

Ive had a 15cm dump this morning, dies that count?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 09:44 - Feb 7 with 1229 viewsMonkeyAlan

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 09:30 - Feb 7 by StokieBlue

Where has anyone said that? Nobody has said they want vaccinations delayed and I am sure everyone is hoping that won't happen.

However, it's perhaps worth factoring in that kids haven't had much to smile about in a year now and perhaps building a snowman in the garden or park when they aren't at school and can't see their friends might actually be good for them?

Due to class bubble isolations for C19 at his primary school my youngest hasn't been to school or seen his friends since the start of December.

SB
[Post edited 7 Feb 2021 9:31]

Kids? You mean the parents don't you? They are the ones who can't cope. Most kids about seem more than happy to not be at school.
15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 09:44 - Feb 7 with 1233 viewsStokieBlue

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 09:44 - Feb 7 by MonkeyAlan

Kids? You mean the parents don't you? They are the ones who can't cope. Most kids about seem more than happy to not be at school.

What is the point of you?

SB

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 09:46 - Feb 7 with 1219 viewsMonkeyAlan

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 09:44 - Feb 7 by StokieBlue

What is the point of you?

SB

It's the truth in a lot of cases.
15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 10:38 - Feb 7 with 1135 viewsbluelagos

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 09:32 - Feb 7 by Keno

Managed to get onto the beach? My phone just told me it "feels like" minus 7 outside atm. So am wimping out and opting for a cricket/footie fest myself :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 10:59 - Feb 7 with 1079 viewsdickie

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 09:46 - Feb 7 by MonkeyAlan

It's the truth in a lot of cases.

You really are clueless aren't you?
15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:11 - Feb 7 with 1057 viewsvapour_trail

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 09:44 - Feb 7 by MonkeyAlan

As with most matters, you have absolute no fcking clue what you are talking about.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:18 - Feb 7 with 1039 viewsKeno

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 10:38 - Feb 7 by bluelagos

Managed to get onto the beach? My phone just told me it "feels like" minus 7 outside atm. So am wimping out and opting for a cricket/footie fest myself :-)

we've had no snow here, just a really cold wind.

Was on the beach about 8 with the dogs, which was bracing enough

there was some people in the sea having a swim!!

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:22 - Feb 7 with 1029 viewsAce_High1

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 09:32 - Feb 7 by Keno

How many wipes?
15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:23 - Feb 7 with 1027 viewsvapour_trail

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:18 - Feb 7 by Keno

we've had no snow here, just a really cold wind.

Was on the beach about 8 with the dogs, which was bracing enough

there was some people in the sea having a swim!!

There’s been a real surge in sea swimmers this year. I run or walk by the sea every day and there are almost always a few in there. They do tend to be the more generously insulated as a rule.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:29 - Feb 7 with 1015 viewsKeno

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:23 - Feb 7 by vapour_trail

There’s been a real surge in sea swimmers this year. I run or walk by the sea every day and there are almost always a few in there. They do tend to be the more generously insulated as a rule.

one of had a fairly heavy duty wetsuit on, a couple didn't!!

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:29 - Feb 7 with 1014 viewsbluelagos

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:23 - Feb 7 by vapour_trail

There was a Dutch bloke on the radio this week, Kim someone.

He was advocating the benefits of cold water swimming, apparently plenty of evidence it is healthy. He even climbed half way up Everest in a pair of shorts.

Will try and google him. Fascinating guy / borderline unhinged depending on your views :-)

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:31 - Feb 7 with 1007 viewsKeno

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:29 - Feb 7 by bluelagos

He was advocating the benefits of cold water swimming, apparently plenty of evidence it is healthy. He even climbed half way up Everest in a pair of shorts.

Will try and google him. Fascinating guy / borderline unhinged depending on your views :-)

would that be Kim Shrunk-Winkle?

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:31 - Feb 7 with 1005 viewsbluelagos

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:29 - Feb 7 by bluelagos

Wim not Kim!

Came across as a very interesting guy.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/08/wim-hof-cold-water-immersion-cure-

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:32 - Feb 7 with 1003 viewsbluelagos

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:31 - Feb 7 by Keno

would that be Kim Shrunk-Winkle?

You defo picked the right career Keno ;-)

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:34 - Feb 7 with 997 viewsKeno

15cm of snow tomorrow for North Essex and baltic... on 11:32 - Feb 7 by bluelagos

You defo picked the right career Keno ;-)

There are days I do question that one BL!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024