Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are a nasty team these days 16:46 - Jan 30 with 1072 viewsBluefish

Out foul count seems to be getting higher every game. We pick up nasty little yellows in numbers every game and now we seem to collect reds. None of it is done to create percentages to win games, it is petulance from a team that doesn't believe or care

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We are a nasty team these days on 20:47 - Feb 9 with 918 viewsBluefish

This is getting worse

We are a nasty team these days on 20:49 - Feb 9 with 882 viewsCoco

when all else fails, kick em.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

We are a nasty team these days on 20:53 - Feb 9 with 846 viewsclive_baker

The thing is it’s not nasty. It’s petulant ill discipline. We lack maturity and organisation, it’s horrible to watch.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

We are a nasty team these days on 20:55 - Feb 9 with 830 viewsbrogansnose

Speculation I know, but it does seem as though something is going on with these reds and reckless tackles for players, like Bishop , who haven't got a nasty bone in them.

I make you right buh.
We are a nasty team these days on 20:55 - Feb 9 with 829 viewsBseaBlue

We are a nasty team these days on 20:53 - Feb 9 by clive_baker

The thing is it’s not nasty. It’s petulant ill discipline. We lack maturity and organisation, it’s horrible to watch.

Exactly this. Its just a sheer lack of discipline more than anything.
We are a nasty team these days on 20:59 - Feb 9 with 783 viewsEwan_Oozami

It's because we don't know how to cover, how to tackle, how to get support to the tackling player - we very often foul immediately after losing the ball due to lack of control, or no-one to pass to.

It's very clear what the problems are in that department - Lambert either won't, or can't fix them

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

We are a nasty team these days on 21:00 - Feb 9 with 754 viewsbrushhand

we reflect our manager, petulant and angry
We are a nasty team these days on 21:01 - Feb 9 with 746 viewsBluefish

Just for clarity this wasn't posted tonight. It is just who we are and have been for some time, there is no belief

Login to get fewer ads

We are a nasty team these days on 21:02 - Feb 9 with 714 viewsskinnybob72

We are a nasty team these days on 20:59 - Feb 9 by Ewan_Oozami

It's because we don't know how to cover, how to tackle, how to get support to the tackling player - we very often foul immediately after losing the ball due to lack of control, or no-one to pass to.

It's very clear what the problems are in that department - Lambert either won't, or can't fix them

Spot on.

So many poor first touches resulting in a lunge, or so far off the pace that the challenges are simply desperate.
We are a nasty team these days on 21:03 - Feb 9 with 694 viewsJDB23

Easily the most ill disciplined Ipswich side I can remember. The management and coaching of this team is catastrophic. We're not even streetwise with our fouling, just completely brainless.
We are a nasty team these days on 21:03 - Feb 9 with 678 viewsRadlett_blue

We are a nasty team these days on 20:59 - Feb 9 by Ewan_Oozami

It's frustration because we are so poor that we can't keep the ball & players - who are still trying - are desperate to try to get it back.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

We are a nasty team these days on 21:05 - Feb 9 with 640 viewsChrisd

The foul count is high, but when I watch us we aren't a nasty or dirty side. It's normally for clumsy fouls.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

We are a nasty team these days on 21:06 - Feb 9 with 634 viewsKropotkin123

5th worst in the league for discipline

Source: whoscored.com

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

We are a nasty team these days on 21:10 - Feb 9 with 578 viewsnshearman1

We are a nasty team these days on 21:02 - Feb 9 by skinnybob72

Spot on.

So many poor first touches resulting in a lunge, or so far off the pace that the challenges are simply desperate.

Totally agreed. I've been saying to friends for a while ow that there's clearly something fundamentally wrong with the coaching here - both in ball retention and in the basics of hoe to tackle. I don't think were nasty or dirty - just inept due to terrible inadequate coaching.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024